Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
crepello
16 Jun 20 19:41
| Topic/replies: 1,728 | Blogger: crepello's blog
I have been betting with Betfair for many years but I have never needed to contact them.

For the life of me I cannot find a Customer Service Telephone Number ....

Can someone help?
Pause Switch to Standard View Contacting Betfair
Show More
Report Wesdag June 16, 2020 7:46 PM BST
twitter

@BetfairCS
Report Wesdag June 16, 2020 7:46 PM BST
They usually respond pretty well on there
Report carrot1960 June 16, 2020 7:50 PM BST
There is no telephone number anymore ? and you have more chance of winning the lottery jackpot than getting a call back after speaking to live chat
Report jamee1 June 16, 2020 8:02 PM BST
No phone any more. Twitter by far the best option.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk June 16, 2020 9:09 PM BST
I'm wondering if you are having a similar problem to me Crepello?
I posted my problem before seeing your thread

Hi, wondered if anyone has had this problem
It's the second time this has happened to me on here in about 18 months.

I've tried to login but my password is being rejected even though I'm logged in to Gruss Betting Assistant.

I've then tried to reset the password (through gritted teeth) and the security question I answer is rejected (it is correct).

I got through to security last time this happened (can't remember the phone number now and don't know how to use twitter) and the guy was just blase about it. No big deal. He changed the password for me.

Now it's happened again.
This sort of thing doesn't fill me with confidence security-wise!

Anyone have this issue as well?
Anyone know the best phone number to ring?

Thanks for reading.
Report Lampus June 16, 2020 9:13 PM BST
Facebook  Betfair
Report Deplasterer June 16, 2020 9:16 PM BST
Homepage/A to Z/contact us/login & registration/message us
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk June 16, 2020 9:18 PM BST
Thanks both, i'll give it a go. Hopeless though on social media
Report sparrow June 16, 2020 9:24 PM BST
https://support.betfair.com/app/contact_us/

And click on "Help with something else" at the bottom of the menu shown.
Report crepello June 17, 2020 6:35 AM BST
What a sad state of affairs when a company like Betfair has not got a viable Customer Service, relying on Twitter of all things - cannot be reached by telephone - I suppose that this is what a virtual monopoly leads to - I have always been a strong advocate of this company - no more
Report sparrow June 17, 2020 7:44 AM BST
The recent farce over the 404 error in which for 7 weeks people wasted their time with the so called customer service told us all we needed to know.
Report jerseyboy June 17, 2020 9:05 AM BST
They really are pathetic, insisted my debit card was a credit card, were they of any assistance ?? you guessed correct, no bloody use at all.
Report devilsadvocate June 17, 2020 9:35 AM BST

Jun 17, 2020 -- 7:44AM, sparrow wrote:

The recent farce over the 404 error in which for 7 weeks people wasted their time with the so called customer service told us all we needed to know.

Echos of the 'wrong meeting headers' that took nearly two months to sort out Angry

Report sparrow June 17, 2020 10:40 AM BST
Those 7 weeks ended when this particular poster with connections intervened and still the customer services people were insisting that the problem was being investigated!

montrachet 20 May 20 17:12 
Hi guys ...keep your fingers crossed but i think its solved .Behind the scenes i got the CEO of Flutter Peter Jackson to intervene and kick some butt and with the help of a guy called Alan Loughrey .I have been told they fixed it a few minutes ago and mine is now working fine  Hope yours is working as it should .
Peter jackson should be commended cos he took my criticisms and explanations  seriously and most big comppany CEO's dont
Report Willie Shafter. June 17, 2020 10:44 AM BST
the helpline number still works.
Report salmon spray June 17, 2020 11:00 AM BST
What is it Willie ?
Report Wesdag June 17, 2020 12:17 PM BST
Yeah, no probs op, don't mention it.
Report sparrow June 17, 2020 12:24 PM BST
Grin
Report Willie Shafter. June 17, 2020 2:25 PM BST
Report The Management June 17, 2020 4:04 PM BST
If you put a message in a bottle - it will be quicker than the call-back that the clowns in Manilla (on type-talk) will promise you!

If they don't understand your issue (approx 90% of exchange issues in my experience) - they will promise you a call-back from a manager in order to end the "chat" - In my experience, you will not receive a call-back. The customer experience has sunk without trace!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com