Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 947 comments are related to the topic:
itv racing

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 4 of 24  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 24 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 947
By:
glentoby
When: 19 Jun 20 21:01
So lovely or is it LOVIE to be constantly reminded the trainers are brilliant for "Socially Distancing" whilst watching from the fukcing empty stands,how hard is that FFS? And never mind puking because of too much booze "The HOLLY and the Fukcing boyfriend,Hayley and the comets"?

Chamber POT,the **** who said "We should forget they are female and treat them as jockeys"?

Yes wonderful hypocritical nonsense,or am I just cynical again?
By:
ashleigh
When: 20 Jun 20 08:34
chapman missed the memo.Crazy
By:
elisjohn
When: 20 Jun 20 09:24
chamber, everyone is top man, and his "maaaaaaam" after the queens winner was  Cry
By:
hong kong fooey
When: 20 Jun 20 10:54
Chamber pot.Is the sort of person that riles me. He kisses Ruby and McCoys backside.Then trys to
belittle Harvey at every opportunity.Angry
By:
ashleigh
When: 20 Jun 20 12:11
oh dear, shouty man doing the commentating.Cry
By:
Steamship
When: 20 Jun 20 12:14
Where is Hoiles today?
By:
posy
When: 20 Jun 20 12:29
What amuses me is that when Ding Dong has been filmed at home he's got a small photo of the Queen next to him.
By:
elisjohn
When: 20 Jun 20 12:38
hong kong , sir anthony is what he always calls him., Cry
By:
xmoneyx
When: 20 Jun 20 13:15
saw prince andrew

editor will be sacked Laugh
By:
Makybe_Diva
When: 20 Jun 20 15:37
I usually hate the Social Stable bit, but I’ve really enjoyed it this week with Oli on his own at home.
By:
Makybe_Diva
When: 20 Jun 20 15:40
Mick seemed to be talking just to Ed there. He should be talking to us at home.
By:
Makybe_Diva
When: 20 Jun 20 15:52
Well done, Who Dares Wins. What a little star he is Love
By:
elisjohn
When: 20 Jun 20 16:50
itv racing for next years ascot and sooner, too start with get better classier music for the opening, get rid of chamberlain, it was great this year without mccoy and walsh, stick with francesca shes useless but  has a personality, weaver is good, harvey so so, hes ok can stay, the commentators are poor( but im used to the great sir peter), i like murtagh, and oli hes ok , no one else needed, and show more oh horses previous runs etc, today they didnt mention threat or positive until going into the stalls.
By:
windsor knot
When: 20 Jun 20 17:05
ive watched all week on sky , a channel i don't normally watch at length as most of the racing they have is humdrum . but i've really enjoyed it . think the no split screens , banging on about hats or interviewing useless celebs has helped a lot ! behind closed doors meeting has meant it has had to be  be about horses .
By:
windsor knot
When: 20 Jun 20 17:09
oh , nice to see hayley moore looking fab in a dress today . usually cops for fontwell duties in a bulky black anorak !
By:
Deptford
When: 20 Jun 20 17:53
At least it is free to watch so no complaints, which is a miracle for me, this lockdown has taught me to be more easy going and less abusive, but not to Richard Birch!! Got Sky Sports for 3 months at £20 a month,RTV e mail today offer half price for a year, still to decide, just hate 99% of them on there
By:
johnnythebull
When: 20 Jun 20 19:51
couldn't agree more re Sky's coverage..w k..ITV I could only watch if there's no alternative and then 99% on the mute button bar the actual race..puke inducing
By:
sixtwosix
When: 20 Jun 20 20:12
Enjoyed the old clips with connections discussing e.g. The Tatling.....more of this and less chit chat.
By:
ashleigh
When: 27 Jun 20 08:45
other than kevin blake extreme social distancing gone.Laugh
By:
sixtwosix
When: 27 Jun 20 08:58
Looking at their coverage of the imposter that is the Plate, you could believe it was a race conceived when all weather racing appeared.
By:
impossible123
When: 27 Jun 20 12:37
What a waste of time showing races from the Tapeta at Newcastle. I'm sure resources could have been better used and deployed somewhere else or not at all.

But, no Irish Derby though.
By:
ashleigh
When: 04 Jul 20 09:03
getting heated over the derby draw.Laugh
By:
ashleigh
When: 04 Jul 20 12:30
clowns in morning dress.Crazy
By:
ashleigh
When: 09 Jul 20 12:36
hayley turner joined the gravy train.Grin
By:
lovegod
When: 09 Jul 20 12:49
Rishi asks Atzeni what is the ground like.

Atzeni replies good to soft.

Rishi says do you think it will get softer if we get some rain?
By:
impossible123
When: 09 Jul 20 12:54
^^
A bit like Olly asking racegoers why you've come to Goodwood? The reply...for horse racing!
By:
lovegod
When: 09 Jul 20 12:55
The state the obvious school of interviewing.
By:
ashleigh
When: 09 Jul 20 13:04
no chapman?SurprisedLaugh
By:
impossible123
When: 09 Jul 20 14:15
Picture is a sec or 2 later than betfair.
By:
sally skindivers
When: 09 Jul 20 14:25
Derby great ride and form now Laugh a pathetic bunch of fence sitters
By:
MJK
When: 09 Jul 20 14:40
Great insight from Hayley explaining how you get more tired running uphill than level.
By:
lovegod
When: 09 Jul 20 15:09
Did Ed say it was fascinating?
By:
giggitygiggity
When: 09 Jul 20 15:55
To be fair I thought it was Ok today with Hayley, Francesca and Jason on the panel with no Luke, Chapman or Oli in the retarded social stable.
By:
impossible123
When: 09 Jul 20 16:02
It's much better with more emphasis on horse racing rather than antics of presenters on the ground or elsewhere.
By:
the bairn
When: 09 Jul 20 16:17
Haley Turner knows more about horses than any of the presenters, I hope she is on more often. cheers.
By:
impossible123
When: 09 Jul 20 16:25
ITV Racing does not need Chamberlin. He contributes nothing horsey except there being an anchor. Having Cumani is more than adequate, with Turner and Weaver supporting.
By:
the bairn
When: 09 Jul 20 16:31
good points impossible, sums it up adequately. cheers.
By:
bettysboy
When: 09 Jul 20 16:40
MJK you made me laugh TY
By:
impossible123
When: 18 Jul 20 15:35
Why that pillock from the Racing Post to tell us about the state of horse racing? Another individual promoting self-interest just like Chamberlin. I'd to predict a higher sunday racing figure is solely due to Covid-19, and not a resurgence in the interest of the sport, I'm 100%  believe - the sport and audience are in decline.

Not a sausage about the Irish Oaks on both programmes today, but loads about tomorrow and Ireland too, why? Mediocre Gp2 (by name only).
By:
Pilsudski
When: 25 Jul 20 16:23
Quite correct.We should thank O’Brien/Coolmore for absolutely nothing.
Page 4 of 24  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 24 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com