Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
NOW WE KNOW
02 Apr 20 18:53
| Topic/replies: 3,663 | Blogger: NOW WE KNOW's blog
Off topic I know but this aftertoon the nutjob announces the Saudis and Russians have agreed to cut production by 10 to 15m barrels a day. Oil price and futures rocket and clearly huge amounts of money have been won and lost. Good for me as RDSB trader and holder. Tonight the Saudis have called the statement inaccurate and misleading. Republicans have been very shrewd selling stocks prior to bad news recently. The mind boggles on how this buffoon is still unchallenged and deceiving his country.
Pause Switch to Standard View The greatest Trump scandal ever goes...
Show More
Report GAZO April 2, 2020 7:41 PM BST
he did the same with the China trade deal
Report NOW WE KNOW April 2, 2020 7:45 PM BST
Correct and the North Korea nuclear agreement with rocket who morphed into a great guy overnight conveniently forgetting he has starved and killed as many as 5 million of his own people.
Report GAZO April 2, 2020 7:55 PM BST
america back to work by easter was also to boost the stock market
Report duffy April 2, 2020 7:58 PM BST
I wouldn't put it past him to claim he meant Easter next year and then take credit for an early returnGrin
Report timbuctooth April 2, 2020 7:59 PM BST
The Don did not say America `would be back to work by Easter`, it`s Fake News.
Report NOW WE KNOW April 2, 2020 8:08 PM BST
Neither did he say it was just one Chinese guy who entered the country with the virus. Oh hang on I think he did. Interesting that America always stood for free speech unless you are a journalist at a White  House briefing where the microphone will taken off you if the question previous lies.
Report Willie Shafter. April 2, 2020 8:16 PM BST
NOW WE KNOW

do you believe trump thinks of a plan and implements it solely of his own accord?
Report Magic__Daps April 2, 2020 8:27 PM BST
Of course he does Willie, the same as Boris sits in a room all alone and makes decisions to suit himself.

Now we know - were you up in arms about the hundreds of thousands people that Obama deported?
Report GAZO April 2, 2020 8:33 PM BST
doubt he can implement things on his own but he definitely spouts off without others knowing what he is going to say
Report NOW WE KNOW April 2, 2020 8:34 PM BST
WS No I think his temperament and personality are unsuited to his position. He simply goes off on a tirade of blame, name calling and misinformation which he later denies all knowledge of. To be honest I just cant understand how 50% of Americans will still vote for him. He has made lying non stop to the electorate both expected and acceptable. He ridiculed the decorated war hero John McCain who was dying of cancer yet dodged the Vietnam on three occasions.

His advisors either agree or are fired.
Report leif April 2, 2020 8:35 PM BST
Anytime a President thinks, and begins to make decisions off his own bat, he winds up dead.
Report Sir Epicure Mammon April 2, 2020 8:37 PM BST
To be fair , John McCain was a bloodthirsty warmonger and richly deserved all the **** thrown his way
Report rooster booster April 2, 2020 8:39 PM BST
Made awsome oven chips though
Report leif April 2, 2020 8:40 PM BST
Chicken Tikka ,salad wraps with some Battered onion rings on the side.

Tongue Out
Report NOW WE KNOW April 2, 2020 8:43 PM BST
Nice to know nothing changes here, racing or not!
Report metro john April 2, 2020 8:45 PM BST

Apr 2, 2020 -- 2:35PM, leif wrote:

Anytime a President thinks, and begins to make decisions off his own bat, he winds up dead.

only those who speak up from the left of their thinking.

Report duffy April 2, 2020 8:46 PM BST
Hasn't had a good horse for years though
Report metro john April 2, 2020 8:48 PM BST
Oh America how can you change you?
Report Willie Shafter. April 2, 2020 8:51 PM BST
so,if trumps calls a meeting in an hour and says..we declare war on Iran at midnite..at midnight bombs will be launched?
Report NOW WE KNOW April 2, 2020 9:13 PM BST
Clearly not but when he speaks and promises he rarely delivers. The wall,no. China Trade Deal, no, North Korean Nuclear agreement, no, 2 trillion infrastructure project, no. The list is endless. Instead of dealing with a drug addicted society he blames the suppliers, jesus wept! Pence is left to clear up a shambles of nonsense and deserves some respect.
Report Willie Shafter. April 2, 2020 9:16 PM BST
in fairness..i think politics and the infrastructure that revolves around it is way more complicated than anyone could imagine.
Report leif April 2, 2020 9:19 PM BST
The wall is now 161 miles long

Proper crank.
Report Magic__Daps April 2, 2020 9:21 PM BST
Has he started an illegal war yet like Tony Bliar?
Report Willie Shafter. April 2, 2020 9:23 PM BST
was that blairs decision alone do you think?
Report Magic__Daps April 2, 2020 9:30 PM BST
Yes, if we are using the rules of the loony left. If everything is Trump and Johnsons fault then it has to work both ways.
Report leif April 2, 2020 9:31 PM BST
Project the new american century drove the illegal war in my opinion although it takes many elements to nail it.
Report leif April 2, 2020 9:31 PM BST
-For

PNAC
Report knuckles April 2, 2020 9:31 PM BST
The wall is now 161 miles long

With the amount of cases in America even the Mexicans now are wishing the wall could be hurried along.
Report timbuctooth April 2, 2020 9:41 PM BST
NOW WE KNOW 02 Apr 20 19:34 
`... To be honest I just cant understand how 50% of Americans will still vote for him...`

It`s because they, unlike you, know that virtually every accusation thrown at him on this thread is entirely untrue, Fake News propagated by political foes, believed by the gullible like you. Remedy? Try different news sources, as learning the truth usually does the trick
Latest Gallup polling has 60% of Americans approving of his handling of the chinese virus, and the highest overall job approval numbers of his Presidency
Report hulk23 April 2, 2020 9:41 PM BST
everything back to normal in the states by easter, according to donald.  that's a week on sunday ....
Report timbuctooth April 2, 2020 9:48 PM BST
But, as posted above, he didn`t say that, did he? Just Fake News, again
Report the dealer April 2, 2020 9:51 PM BST
sure I saw an interview and he said exactly that, people want to go back and its good for the economy
Report Willie Shafter. April 2, 2020 9:54 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV6b_8gD_bg

unless this was a voice over.
Report timbuctooth April 2, 2020 10:01 PM BST
Voice over not necessary, you might find a dictionary helpful though, as `hopes` isn`t the same as the accusatory `would be`, `will be`, etc. Fake News
Report Magic__Daps April 2, 2020 10:03 PM BST
One of my fav fake news vids made by the despicable Alexandria Cortez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z70MO8I9rJ4&t=141s
Report hulk23 April 2, 2020 10:18 PM BST
anyone even 'hoping' that this is going to be better enough in a week and a half to enable everyone to have a jolly old easter is completely out of touch with reality ...
Report timbuctooth April 2, 2020 10:28 PM BST
More Fake News, as he didn`t say it today, did he? Besides, weren`t you hoping it would never arrive, that it wouldn`t be so bad and that, if asked, wouldn`t you too have hoped it would be over for Easter?
Report GAZO April 2, 2020 10:38 PM BST
sadly all we can do is hope,trump and other world leaders are in a position to do something and they didnt until it was too late
Report Willie Shafter. April 2, 2020 10:47 PM BST
what should they have done differently gazo?
Report GAZO April 2, 2020 10:54 PM BST
done things quicker and prepare,they acted like it was just a china problem and it wouldnt effect anybody else and then we were seeing pictures of them spraying the streets and drones flying around cities looking for people on the streets which made it look a lot more serious than we were being told,once it was here there is nothing they could have done much differently
Report Deplasterer April 2, 2020 10:59 PM BST
https://twitter.com/090203_S_A_H/status/1245679633342894080?s=09

Laugh
Report Willie Shafter. April 2, 2020 10:59 PM BST
dont think handling a problem of this magnitude would be easy which ever way you tackled it.
Report dave1357 April 2, 2020 10:59 PM BST
What trump said at the "hoax" rally

One of my people came up to me and said, ‘Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over, they’ve been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning, they lost, it’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax. But you know, we did something that’s been pretty amazing. We’re 15 people [cases of coronavirus infection] in this massive country. And because of the fact that we went early, we went early, we could have had a lot more than that.
Report salmon spray April 2, 2020 11:18 PM BST
Anybody defending Trump on this thread is a moron.
Report Willie Shafter. April 2, 2020 11:23 PM BST
everyone has their defenders...even mass murderers.
Report duffy April 2, 2020 11:30 PM BST
He called it the flu, and if he could have gotten away with it nothing would have shut down and he'd have drunk a toast the elderly and the weak as honourable casualties of war.
Report hello :-) April 2, 2020 11:33 PM BST
1000s of americans dying daily

trump uses presser to boast he is number one on facebook

like boris did he tried the rolling economy strategy , while bashing boris for said strategy yesterday

mans lost its plain to see
Report NOW WE KNOW April 3, 2020 10:32 AM BST
Good Point by Willie Shafter. I think the job of politicians has been made much harder by globilization. Anything can be bought and sold from everywhere. The days where you kept internal supply chains of what you need are long gone.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com