Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
FrankRA
02 Apr 20 12:56
| Topic/replies: 1,716 | Blogger: FrankRA's blog
Every fcuking time I change markets I get this message.

FFS betfair sort it out
Pause Switch to Standard View 404 error page not found.FFS BETFAIR...
Show More
Report Pilsudski May 14, 2020 3:55 PM BST
Worse and worse.Am using iPad and Safari.Just cost me money.
Report Pilsudski May 14, 2020 4:07 PM BST
Anyone got an email address for this useless shower ?
Report 11kv May 14, 2020 4:09 PM BST
Tweet them...
Report sparrow May 14, 2020 4:10 PM BST
Betfair no longer have an email address or phone number.

https://support.betfair.com/app/contact_us/

From that page click on "help with something else" and it will take you to the chat service.
Report Pilsudski May 14, 2020 4:16 PM BST
Many thanks both.
Report JJmbe May 14, 2020 5:05 PM BST
Getting worse every day here, on chrome.
Report 11kv May 14, 2020 5:08 PM BST
escalations@betfair.com
Report 11kv May 14, 2020 5:09 PM BST
How do I raise a complaint?
We like to ensure that all our customers are fully satisfied with the products and service that we offer. However we recognise that there are those rare occasions where we have not been able to meet your expectations. Where this is the case we would like to hear from you as soon as possible. Please email us directly here (Please remember to include your username and details of previous correspondence).

If you have not raised your complaint firstly through our Customer Support Team, your email will be redirected to this team and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible.
Report sparrow May 14, 2020 5:16 PM BST
Have you emailed them at this address, 11kv?
Report 11kv May 14, 2020 5:17 PM BST
Yes
Report sparrow May 14, 2020 5:19 PM BST
What was the response?
Report 11kv May 14, 2020 5:23 PM BST
Hi there,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please excuse this automated reply, but we wanted to let you know straight away that your e-mail is in safe hands. The team will be in contact in due course. Please keep in mind the below timeframes:

• Verifying your account: Average Time to answer is 72 hours
• Account security related queries: Average Time to answer is 48 hours
• Escalation related queries: Average Time to answer is 24 hours
• All other enquiries: Average Time to answer is 4 hours

If you have a question that just can't wait, you can always tweet us @BetfairCS or click here for our handy help pages.

Thanks again,

Betfair
Report sparrow May 14, 2020 5:32 PM BST
Well that's sorted then but I had never heard of this email service before.

I have contacted them 7 times and have also received an incident number which I have posted on this thread. They have not done anything other than tell me that it is being investigated and they are dealing with it. All complete nonsense of course.
Report 11kv May 14, 2020 5:41 PM BST
Came across the address by accident, will let you know if and when they reply.
Report sparrow May 14, 2020 5:58 PM BST
Ok, thanks 11kv.
Report racing6699 May 14, 2020 6:09 PM BST
watch on hills its free
Report 11kv May 14, 2020 7:21 PM BST
Neil (Betfair)

May 14, 2020, 7:06:02 PM GMT+1

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch.

It seems that you have not yet raised your query with our Customer Services team. The main purpose of this e-mail address is to raise a complaint when your query has not been resolved to your satisfaction by Customer Services.

We kindly ask you to contact us via Live Chat. One of our agents will be able to respond to your query quicker and more efficiently.

For Live Chat details please visit our help pages:
https://support.betfair.com/app/contact_us/ .

Should your query not be resolved by our Customer Services team, please feel free to contact us again via this e-mail address, letting us know what happened on the chat.

Thanks,
Betfair

I have e mailed back and told Neil I have reported this 404 on the live chat a couple of times.....Crazy
Report sparrow May 14, 2020 7:49 PM BST
This has been reported and quoted by myself and other forum members you can tell them, 11kv

Error 404  Incident report INC0407388. That is the report reference to quote from weeks ago.
Report 11kv May 14, 2020 9:08 PM BST
Marco (Betfair)

May 14, 2020, 7:54:19 PM GMT+1

Hi

I hope this e-mail finds you well.

Our apologies for the previous e-mail, it seems had not loaded up initially.

I can see, that this is with regards switching from the "Win" to "Place" markets as you mentioned on your chat with Lorna if I'm not mistaken.

Can you confirm with us on which races is this happening & what devices does this happens, please? Also, can you confirm if you had cleared your cookies & cache & trying different browsers, please?

We look forward to your reply & our apologies for the previous inconvenience.

Thanks,

Marco,
Betfair Customer Service Management

I have given them your incident ref as well Sparrow.......Crazy
Report sparrow May 14, 2020 9:16 PM BST
Thanks 11kv.  They are talking as if this is the first time they have ever heard of it. I have even sent them copies of this very thread. Clear cookies and cache and try different browsers indeed, clearly they have not checked out any of the history of this.
Report Llamedos May 14, 2020 10:17 PM BST
My Conversation regarding this today

Me :    Incident report INC0407388, when is this going to be sorted out. Every time I move from one market(that I have a bet on) to another I keep getting the where is everybody page and a 404 message. I keep having to refresh the page all the time to carry on. This has been going on since at least the beginning of April. When is it going to be sorted out. Regards

Betfair:    I am so sorry for any inconvenience caused.It seems to occur when you have an event with a number of markets in tabs and move from 1 tab where you have bets to another.

Me:  Well it needs to be fixed, this is a problem for everyone using the site, take a look at the Horse Racing forum. I would suggest an announcement on there from Betfair that it is being looked into will avoid all the frustration being vented. Regards

Betfair:  Have you tried the above at all?

Betfair: This can be visible on horse racing also moving from place markets with bets on to the win market.

Me:   Yes I have tried everything it has been like this since the beginning of April. I have been using this site for 17 years I know when there is something wrong. Take a look at the Horse racing forum (the topic on 404 error message). It is a problem with Betfair. Regards

Betfair;  This is the latest update I can see,I can see Sean updated yesterday regarding this so we are awaiting on a response

Me:  OK thank you, in the meantime I suggest you put a Betfair message out on the forum to acknowledge the problem and that it is being looked into. Kindest Regards

Betfair: No problem at all,thank you so much for your patience and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Anyone else fancy a go. Just copy the incident report number, lets  keep on bombarding them
Report 11kv May 14, 2020 10:21 PM BST
They just asked for a screenshot so sent one in Laugh
Report sparrow May 14, 2020 10:37 PM BST
I have sent the screenshot 4 times. They are just playing games pretending it's something new but the reality is that for some reason nobody from their tech dept has done a thing about this.
Report sparrow May 14, 2020 10:41 PM BST
Here is one of my messages to them from the 14th April

"This has been going on for weeks now and only tonight members have been complaining on the forum and one complaint was dealt with by someone called Lorna.  Here for the 5th time is a screenshot. When we change from a place to a win market the page appears. Please can someone take notice and listen to people who have been using this site for many years"
Report sparrow May 14, 2020 10:48 PM BST
Reply from the 14th April in which they admit that the matter had already been raised before even that date.

I've just investigated this further and there actually does look as though an incident has been raised for this issue to be investigated further. The internal incident reference would be the following one: INC0407388  - Michael M
Such investigations may take longer than expected for the issue to get resolved, so we do kindly ask you to bear with us till any noticeable improvements would come into effect. Apologies for the inconvenience caused yet again. - Michael M
Report Pilsudski May 15, 2020 12:18 PM BST
Yeah,Sparrow,I chatted with Lorna on Live Chat.....apologies etc,being looked into.That was this morning.Have withdrawn funds.No issues today so far with changing markets.
Report FrankRA May 15, 2020 12:52 PM BST
It is still defaulting to the error 404 page,so dont put your funds back.
Report 11kv May 15, 2020 12:56 PM BST
Betfair   
Marco (Betfair)

May 15, 2020, 12:03:00 AM GMT+1

Hi

Thank you for providing the screenshot.

It seems that this is currently a known issues & it is being looked into by our technical team to provide a fix for the issue.

Unfortunately, there is no current timeframe, however, they are looking to have this resolved as soon as possible.

Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch: https://support.betfair.com/app/home/.

Our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks,

Marco,
Betfair Customer Service Management
Report sparrow May 15, 2020 1:13 PM BST
Clearly "the technical team" has never looked at the problem, either that or after all this time they still don't have a clue.
Report FrankRA May 15, 2020 1:15 PM BST
sparrow think its the second reason.
Report sparrow May 15, 2020 1:17 PM BST
Wrong Frank
Report sparrow May 15, 2020 1:18 PM BST
I have every confidence in the Tech team so I'm sure they couldn't have bothered looking at the problem.
Report sparrow May 15, 2020 1:20 PM BST
Apart from the 404 there is the question of the Forum webpage which is in a terrible state and barely works sometimes.
Report Llamedos May 15, 2020 2:01 PM BST
I have found that I only get a problem with the 404 error message when I am moving from a market that I have either had a bet matched or a bet yet to be matched.
Report FrankRA May 15, 2020 2:45 PM BST
If the IT team were any good they should had sorted this out overnight,not weeks and still or even worse now than it was 6 weeks ago.

Its an absolute disgrace to treat its customers like this,when so many have complained,some like myself for 3/4 times,and all you get told is they are working on it,when clearly they cannot be,otherwise it would have been sorted out long ago.
Report sparrow May 15, 2020 2:55 PM BST
Regarding the tech team here is a response I got on the 6th May.

"Hi there, I am afraid they still have not solved this. I can see that they update every day with news that they are still working on it. Apologies again about this. - Valentina"

An update every day, yeah right.
Report Gordon63 May 16, 2020 9:55 AM BST
still happening for me!!!!
Report onlooker May 16, 2020 10:08 AM BST
Still happening for everybody -  and will remain so - until the IT staff return to work ...

- because there is, quite apparently, nobody there...

- even then, it will, of course, become 'a wing and a prayer' job that they ever correct the issue.
Report Gordon63 May 16, 2020 10:52 AM BST
any IT department worth it's salt will be working more efficiently from home than they ever did in the office -
Report onlooker May 16, 2020 10:55 AM BST
You provided the relevant rider, though - Gordon63 - in ...

-  "worth it's salt" Cry
Report luckyone May 16, 2020 11:35 AM BST
only 27 times today so far
Report 11kv May 16, 2020 12:24 PM BST
HOPELESS, GOES HAND IN HAND WITH OFFERING A LIVE STREAM AND THEN TELLING YOU ITS BLOCKED !!!!!!
Report torrdubh May 17, 2020 4:03 AM BST
same here going on weeks now ,.
Report RothmanMike May 17, 2020 4:50 AM BST
Live streams usually start working from about 6am in my experience.
Report elisjohn May 17, 2020 6:49 AM BST
yes here as well, terrible during bundesliga matches yesterday, and wheres my account statement disappeared, all i get now is yesterdays bets.
Report Super Hans May 17, 2020 11:48 AM BST
Unbelievable that they haven't fixed this yet.
Site totally unusable if you bet in multiple markets.
Joke firm.
Report HGS May 17, 2020 12:27 PM BST
Unbearable today. WHERE IS EVERYBODY comes up every time you switch a market. Pressing F5 refresh brings up the right page immediately but a ballache to be doing that every time. Scandalous how long this has been going on.
Report sparrow May 17, 2020 12:41 PM BST
Just need to keep reporting this issue and bombard them with complaints.

The internal incident reference would be the following one: INC0407388.

They do not read this forum despite my sending them a copy of this thread.
Report sparrow May 17, 2020 12:43 PM BST
Betfair no longer have an email address or phone number.

https://support.betfair.com/app/contact_us/

From that page click on "help with something else" and it will take you to the chat service.
Report Super Hans May 17, 2020 1:04 PM BST
WHERE IS EVERYBODY?

404. PAGE NOT FOUND

Either the page you are looking for has moved or the event you are interested in has finished. For the latest from Betfair, check out these links:
Report Super Hans May 17, 2020 1:22 PM BST
Just been told on chat that they "Dont receive many reports about this issue."

I suggest if you are having the problem follow Sparrows link and let them know. Otherwise nothing will changeAngry
Report JetLoneStar May 17, 2020 2:16 PM BST
Its almost funny that this hasnt been fixed yet Laugh
Report sparrow May 17, 2020 2:28 PM BST
Hilarious Plain
Report RothmanMike May 17, 2020 2:30 PM BST
This is obviously getting to alot of people now.
It does nothing for your frame of mind to continue with this constant repeating of the known facts.
Most of us know how to get round the problem, so let it go for now.
At some stage they will deal with it, but in the meantime we all need to move on , for health reasons if nothing else.
Report HGS May 17, 2020 3:46 PM BST
Looks like it has been dealt with. All seems ok now. Happy
Report sparrow May 17, 2020 4:15 PM BST
HGS 17 May 20 14:46 
Looks like it has been dealt with. All seems ok now.

I don't think so.....................Sad
Report 11kv May 17, 2020 4:18 PM BST
escalations@betfair.com this is the e- mail address to use,put Sparrows Incident no in the header.
Report SamuelMertensBertens May 17, 2020 4:44 PM BST
not sure if this is related, but I'm often getting a completely blank page next to the actual market (where the betting slip is, where I can see matched bets etc). Only way arround this I've found so far is to refresh until it eventually shows up but this is very annoying, because those extra seconds it will take to get this to appear can make a big difference when you want to place a bet. Anyone else? This has been happening for the past few days.
Report HGS May 17, 2020 4:55 PM BST
Working fine here now sparrow. Strange.
Report 11kv May 17, 2020 5:05 PM BST
Still happening for me and yes Samuel I have that issue as well  refresh or back button,its getting a little tedious now.....
Report siwaadupa May 17, 2020 5:13 PM BST
EITHER THE PAGE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR HAS MOVED OR THE EVENT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HAS FINISHED. FOR THE LATEST FROM BETFAIR, CHECK OUT THESE LINKS:
Report Super Hans May 17, 2020 5:50 PM BST
Still happening on about 30% of clicks.
Unusable.
Report sparrow May 17, 2020 6:56 PM BST
Latest response from betfair a few minutes ago....

"All we know is that this has been brought to their attention. As this is quite a spontaneous issue that is only happening to a small portion of customers it seems to be harder to detect and solve".

- Fabio G
Report 11kv May 17, 2020 7:25 PM BST
LaughLaughffs he's had an ERROR 404 in his brain.
Report sparrow May 17, 2020 7:29 PM BST
To be fair to Fabio after a little conversation it was clear he was just playing to the script and agreed it must be frustrating for us and he wished he could fix it himself.
Report FatPunt May 17, 2020 7:29 PM BST
Keeps happening to me as well. Very annoying.
Report FrankRA May 17, 2020 7:54 PM BST
I do not care anymore,I have taken my funds out,and will not be putting them back anytime soon,
Betfair have taken the pi55 out of their customers for far too long imo,there are no excuses they can make after this amount of time
the guys on the live chat should have hounded management until it was fixed,its been nothing but annoying for the last 7 week
and there is no reason that they couldnt have fixed it,even if they were working from home.
Report sparrow May 17, 2020 7:57 PM BST
You're right of course Frank but maybe the live chat people fear for their jobs in this uncertain world.
Report carrot1960 May 17, 2020 8:08 PM BST
Pointless complaining no one at Betfair gives a hoot
Report sparrow May 17, 2020 8:13 PM BST
It is never pointless to complain because that is exactly what these companies want you to think.
They can then claim that all is well with their product.
Report foxy May 17, 2020 8:14 PM BST
Is the forum broke?
Report foxy May 17, 2020 8:14 PM BST
Hello sparrow
Report sparrow May 17, 2020 8:15 PM BST
Hello foxy, the forum has been in poor shape for the past month or even longer.
Report foxy May 17, 2020 9:14 PM BST
It’s seems worse than ever tonight
Report ItsMeSwaddle May 17, 2020 11:16 PM BST
FFS SORT IT OUT

Worst its ever been for me.

Missing money from balance ffs LaughLaughLaugh
Report ian merseyside May 18, 2020 2:23 PM BST
Not sure if it's a connected issue, but unmatched bets not showing on main market page now (Chantily 2.29).  You have to go to my account/betting activity to find out.  I'm using google chrome.
Report ian merseyside May 18, 2020 2:24 PM BST
EDIT  Both unmatched and matched bets not showing.
Report FatPunt May 18, 2020 2:42 PM BST
Still happening to me too. Very annoying.
Report ian merseyside May 18, 2020 3:21 PM BST
I've just discovered that if you get the 404 message, a refresh will resolve it.
Report carrot1960 May 18, 2020 3:37 PM BST
Same here matched win bet disappeared from screen and impossible to get onto place and 4 place markets gone beyond a joke now especially given the limited  markets that they are runninm
Report sparrow May 18, 2020 4:25 PM BST
I go straight to the racing schedule under the Horse Racing button when moving from a place market.
Report BESTMATE44 May 18, 2020 5:15 PM BST
Error 500 now,all the graphs are fcked,this lot goes from bad to worse!
Report sparrow May 18, 2020 5:19 PM BST
I don't think any of their tech people can be working at the present time.
Report BESTMATE44 May 18, 2020 5:22 PM BST
sparrow,tech people who work for this company,peanuts and monkeys come to mind!
Report sparrow May 18, 2020 5:26 PM BST
You have to wonder don't you, best mate.
Report 11kv May 18, 2020 5:33 PM BST
Bombard them  via e-mail escalations@betfair.com
Report 11kv May 18, 2020 5:34 PM BST
TOP2RATED CAN YOU PLEASE STEP IN AND SORT THIS.THANK YOU.
Report sparrow May 18, 2020 5:53 PM BST
Email sent, 11kv.

I trust all others on this thread will also voice their concern by sending an email.
Report sparrow May 18, 2020 6:08 PM BST
Hi there,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please excuse this automated reply, but we wanted to let you know straight away that your e-mail is in safe hands. The team will be in contact in due course. Please keep in mind the below timeframes:

• Verifying your account: Average Time to answer is 72 hours
• Account security related queries: Average Time to answer is 48 hours
• Escalation related queries: Average Time to answer is 24 hours
• All other enquiries: Average Time to answer is 4 hours

If you have a question that just can't wait, you can always tweet us @BetfairCS or click here for our handy help pages.

Thanks again,

Betfair
Report Coachbuster May 18, 2020 6:55 PM BST
site playing up again ..can't even get bets on
Report sparrow May 18, 2020 6:56 PM BST
Send the email, coachbuster.
Report Coachbuster May 18, 2020 6:56 PM BST
works when you alter settings to IRE ireland  ....

what the hell is all that about ?
Report sparrow May 18, 2020 7:42 PM BST

I fully appreciate that this matter has been extremely frustrating and I do apologise at how long this issue is taking to be resolved.

I understand that this is not the service that you wish to receive, and I can assure you that it is definitely not the experience that we want you to have with us.

Unfortunately speaking, our tech department is still looking into the issue to try and resolve a fix.

I can assure you that this matter is being investigated and we are aware of the matter and continuously chase this with the tech department.

Thanks.

Francesca

Betfair Customer Service Management.
Report Coachbuster May 18, 2020 10:25 PM BST
Shocked
Report FatPunt May 19, 2020 11:53 AM BST
Still happening to me.
Report sparrow May 20, 2020 6:21 PM BST
A poster has now started a new thread claiming he has been able to get this problem fixed.
Report 11kv May 20, 2020 7:20 PM BST
I'm Spartacus.
Report sparrow May 20, 2020 7:23 PM BST
I wouldn't mind as we spent all that time being fobbed off and someone comes along who knows such and such and hey presto the problem is solved.Sad
Report onlooker May 20, 2020 8:02 PM BST
WHY the F404 - did we have to endure  nearly 2 months of  total INERTIA by the IT Dept ...

- when the WHOLE Betfair business is IT reliant?

Utterly senseless - and entirely submissive of their Customers.

Gerald RATNER would be proud of them. Cry
Report onlooker May 20, 2020 8:06 PM BST
* entirely DISmissive  .... spellchecker intervention SadHappy
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com