Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Willie Shafter.
26 Mar 20 13:07
| Topic/replies: 38,852 | Blogger: Willie Shafter.'s blog
1.18 Laugh

who is offering these prices do you think?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 26  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 26 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 1,014
By:
ItsMeSwaddle
When: 26 Mar 20 13:13
Why dont you clean up and use it as an insurance bet in that case?
By:
Willie Shafter.
When: 26 Mar 20 13:17
cos i'd lose 40%.
By:
kenny mann
When: 26 Mar 20 15:50
NOT to return is 1.18 ffs
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 26 Mar 20 16:27
6.2 to return
By:
adge
When: 26 Mar 20 20:25
free money
By:
Willie Shafter.
When: 26 Mar 20 20:26
knot
By:
RothmanMike
When: 26 Mar 20 20:30
Too many imponderables, including :
Is that horses and dogs?
Does it include Ireland ?
By:
democrat
When: 26 Mar 20 20:43
Are you playing  adge ?
By:
elise
When: 26 Mar 20 20:44
mike, if you read the rules on the market there are no imponderables
By:
RothmanMike
When: 26 Mar 20 20:50
Predicting outcomes with insufficient form, not my cup o' tea, but thanks.
Easier ways of nicking a couple a quid without sweating for 6 weeks.
By:
adge
When: 26 Mar 20 20:58
insurance purposes , democrat...i'm laying at 6.0...a little at a time
By:
ronnie rails
When: 26 Mar 20 21:39
how would anybody bet the royal meeting on /off

stay safe
Ronnie.
By:
ItsMeSwaddle
When: 26 Mar 20 21:49
Ill lay a bet!

(Behind closed doors settled as YES)

Yes 1/2
No 31/20
By:
onlooker
When: 26 Mar 20 22:10
RothmanMike 26 Mar 20 20:50 

Predicting outcomes with insufficient form, not my cup o' tea, but thanks.

Easier ways of nicking a couple a quid without sweating for 6 weeks.
-----------

Mike - If you are - "sweating for 6 weeks." ...

I suggest you phone NHS 111 - pretty damn quick. Happy
By:
Willie Shafter.
When: 26 Mar 20 23:33
mike cant do maths..
By:
chavman
When: 26 Mar 20 23:34
mike hasnt washed for 3 years
By:
Willie Shafter.
When: 26 Mar 20 23:35
had a few golden showers..
By:
chavman
When: 26 Mar 20 23:36
wore a jacket for 20 years....work out the math
By:
chavman
When: 26 Mar 20 23:40
a brief update....george b is top bandit...stewy b living the dream in a pool
By:
TheNorfolkMafia
When: 26 Mar 20 23:58
RothmanMike • March 26, 2020 8:30 PM GMT
Too many imponderables, including :
Is that horses and dogs?
Does it include Ireland ?

Will any scheduled Horse Racing Meeting, run under the BHA Rules of Racing, have taken place in the UK by 23:59 on 1st May 2020? This market will be settled as YES if at least one scheduled UK race is completed under the Rules of Racing, excluding Walkovers, by 23:59 on 1st May 2020. For the purpose of this market a "Walkover" will not count as a completed race. This market will be settled as NO if no such race has been completed by 23:59 on 1st May 2020. Any later abandonment, during racing, will not affect this market. Any meeting scheduled for before, or on, 1st May 2020, but which gets postponed and run at a later date will count only towards NO for the purposes of settlement of this market. Unless all Racing gets abandoned, or postponed further to a later date, the market will remain open until the start of the first scheduled race on the 1st May 2020. This market will not be actively managed until a result is determined. Betfair reserves the right to delay settlement until a race has been completed.
By:
stewarty b
When: 27 Mar 20 00:19
chavman
Date Joined: 04 May 12
Add contact | Send message
26 Mar 20 23:40Joined: 04 May 12 | Topic/replies: 29,404 | Blogger: chavman's blog
a brief update....george b is top bandit...stewy b living the dream in a pool

stewy b in lockdown with only bow to keep me company.....and plenty of it.
By:
stewarts rise
When: 27 Mar 20 10:30
Anyone care to offer a reason why the market for racing to take place at Punchestown on 28/4/20, 3 days earlier is a lot less fluid regarding turnover.
By:
ItsMeSwaddle
When: 27 Mar 20 19:05
YES 2/1 soon as stated previously.

Cant bet it because I want it to happen too much!
By:
TheNorfolkMafia
When: 27 Mar 20 19:15
Yes 5.0

No 1.24

Somebody has heard something!
By:
elise
When: 27 Mar 20 19:22
for those looking to back "yes" .... i've got some genuine moon rock for sale which for the first 10 buyers can come with a personal signed message from elvis or Churchill, apply below
By:
TheNorfolkMafia
When: 27 Mar 20 19:27
personal signed message from elvis

Put me down for one, please!
By:
elise
When: 27 Mar 20 19:31
sure, I'll even throw in a pair of vera lynns knickers and a lucky locket as worn by lassie
By:
TheNorfolkMafia
When: 27 Mar 20 19:34
Very generous!
By:
TheAnorak
When: 27 Mar 20 19:40
THis was sent to trainer and owners today:

The BHA has written to the NTF and other stakeholders today with an update on the planning in relation to the resumption of racing.

The focus of this planning is on the conditions that would need to be met in order to ensure resumption of racing at the earliest opportunity.

This involves operational planning on the racecourse, the ability of horsemen to service fixtures, the scheduling and rescheduling of appropriate fixtures and races, as well as the need to ensure that regulatory requirements can be met so that racing can take place safely. All of this has been brought together into a single Resumption of Racing workstream.

Brant Dunshea is leading the group, with the support of Richard Wayman and other BHA executives as required. Caroline Davies and Andy Clifton will represent the RCA. Horsemen will be represented by Ralph Beckett and Seamus Mullins from the NTF, and Charlie Parker for the ROA. Tom Byrne from the Levy Board is also a member of the Group.

The group anticipates that the initial return to racing is likely to be phased and almost certainly behind closed doors. This reflects the likelihood that any easing of the Covid-19 situation, and any associated restrictions and pressures on medical services, will also happen progressively.

The BHA wants to assure you that its main priority is to be ready for a resumption of racing as quickly as possible. The current suspension of racing runs until the end of April and the Group is planning for a resumption from 1 May.

A return to racing is expected to begin, at least initially, with Flat racing, principally for reasons of safety and to minimise demands on emergency services. While every effort will be made to subsequently resume Jumping at the earliest opportunity, possibly with the scheduling of some Jumpers’ Bumpers cards, it may assist Jumps trainers to judge whether horses can/should be turned out or kept in training.

The priorities of the Group are:

To develop a resumption plan that appropriately reflects government advice in place at the time, offering a range of options that can be adapted as required.
    To coordinate detailed operational planning.
    To maintain the resilience of regulatory services.
    To ensure that an appropriate fixture and race programme is in place.
    To liaise with the betting industry and ensure they are engaged around the revised fixture programme.
    To ensure that the needs of broadcasters are recognised at an industry level and can be factored into the redesign of the racing programme.
    To ensure racing’s administrative systems and processes can resume racing at the earliest possible opportunity.
    To engage the HBLB around the fixture programme to identify prize money requirements.

The group is focused on innovation and creativity and is considering all options that could be implemented quickly under a range of possible scenarios.
By:
Trident
When: 27 Mar 20 19:50
These media guess work stories are moving the volatile market. With what is going on in the UK and the rest of the world, there is absolutely No chance of horse racing resuming in May.
And no I do not bet or trade on such markets.

I personally believe we will have an extended 3 week proper lockdown, which I hope more people respect even more than do now.
By:
Willie Shafter.
When: 27 Mar 20 19:51
abso incredo that people happy to lay 1.24...
By:
Fire-and-Ice
When: 27 Mar 20 20:00
gut feeling, it will be back.

going against the crowd Cool

laid @ 1.15 to £400 odd
By:
Willie Shafter.
When: 27 Mar 20 20:04
cases rising dramatically all over the world ev day..hasnt even took a proper hold in uk yet..and all back to normal in 4 weeks..am i imagining all this?
By:
elise
When: 27 Mar 20 20:08
no, the document sent out is just a rolling planning piece, it'll just get shunted back with a varying fixture list by month, I can't see it until summer and maybe even late summer / early autumn
By:
hello :-)
china was three months , and we are in a worse state

chance it wont have even peaked in 4 weeks , wouldn't rule out another three wk lockdown after this one tbh prob only reason we allowed out this one
By:
Trident
Horse Racing already damaged reputation would finish the sport we love for good if the public saw us racing, when many unfortunate people are losing their lives in this crisis.
By:
elise
When: 27 Mar 20 20:09
still building hospitals to take the overspill, that tells you all you need to know about where this is going
By:
hello :-)
When: 27 Mar 20 20:10
even attempting to would be highly insensitive
By:
Fire-and-Ice
When: 27 Mar 20 20:10
I bet not one of you has backed no to may 1st
Page 1 of 26  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 26 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page