Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ihal essex
09 Feb 20 12:55
| Topic/replies: 1,465 | Blogger: ihal essex's blog
Withdrawal received and pending internal review

Why have Coral introduced a 3-day internal review procedure "in the interest of fairness" before then further processing withdrawals with presumably the normal banking delay of two days on top! Anyone else receive Same notification from this odious company?
Pause Switch to Standard View WHY ARE CORAL DELAYING WITHDRAWALS?
Show More
Report dave1357 February 9, 2020 1:27 PM GMT
They obviously need a longer time to come up with an excuse not to pay out.
Report bookie 25 February 9, 2020 5:58 PM GMT
Get a connect card and you can withdraw £1k out of a shop per day. 3 days is £3k, unless your withdrawing shed loads which most would be ok waiting for then the card is the answer imo.
Report ihal essex February 9, 2020 9:21 PM GMT
Thanks BK25 but this is an online account and withdrawal is going back to same card deposit made from. Use Koral very infrequently as impossible to get a decent horseracing bet on. The withdrawal in question concerns a winning sports bet. Just wondered if I'm being singled out by this disgusting excuse of a company as being a critical client or if any other Forum member has also encountered this problem?
Report smirnoff2therescue February 9, 2020 9:42 PM GMT
The bean counters are rapidly losing the plot with their promotions thats for sure .

Used to do things like bet £25 and get 2 free 5er bets - one in shop one online - stopped the 5er in shop apparently and also recently stopped the 5er online due to lack of interest- yeah right LaughLaughLaugh

Prior to that they used to do  bet £10 on live sky games - free 5er bet for any goal scored max of 3 - similar for rugby for short time eg tries scored max of 3 and then to top the lot they have recently changed their free bets for a winner - lengths to a max of ten to a fail to finish and get money back to max of a tenner .

They were easily the best company out there for concessions but have gradually gone towards the sadblokes mentality of the grid card where you wud need to spend hundreds b4 getting a freebie

madness imo but what do i know ShockedShockedConfusedConfusedLaughLaugh
Report jimmythewon February 10, 2020 11:02 AM GMT
Because they are crooks following the lead of earlier crooks. Next they will ask for you to send "evidence" of your identity. Just threaten them with legal action if not paid today. The press will also be interested.
Report impossible123 February 10, 2020 3:06 PM GMT
I think they could be doing further due diligence on you under the pretence of "internal review" procedure. Brace yourself with a message referring to "traders" decision. A trader's decision is final, and cannot be overturned.
Report bookie 25 February 10, 2020 4:28 PM GMT
Ihal I get that it is an online account. If you get a connect card you can deposit online and if you win you can withdraw cash in shop up to £1k per day. I have found it also keeps your account alive a bit longer as it looks like your losing as cash withdrawals don't seem to be in your transactions on your online account(net deposits). I don't think your being singled out, most of them have a pending withdrawal period now to allow people to reverse the withdrawal and keep playing imo.
Report Magic__Daps February 10, 2020 4:43 PM GMT
Funny how all these hold ups with cash only work one way, just a mere coincidence no doubt....
Report ronnie rails February 11, 2020 9:57 AM GMT
Smirnoff
have you had a go at the new connect 4 football promotion yet,
don't forget if you get 3 correct you get a 2 pound free betGrin
hope you are well
regards
Ronnie.
Report Diff-rent February 11, 2020 11:43 AM GMT
I stopped using them for that exact reason. Bet365 very fast payments.
Report echo123 February 12, 2020 8:45 AM GMT
Ihal Essex

It was introduced as simply a formality to bring koral into line with the likes of betfair. I received the same terms, my withdrawal went ahead as normal and was received two day later.
Please see their help page under " withdrawals "

Or Google " korals internal review procedure "

It all seems very reasonable.
Report michael59 February 12, 2020 1:20 PM GMT
promotions and concessions will disappear just like invites to private boxes for race days football matches etc, as the gambling commission deem such things as encouraging people to bet more ( then perhaps they can afford ) , just like betfair making commission rates 2% across the board rather then the old system of the more you bet the lower rate you got
Report ronnie rails February 13, 2020 9:37 PM GMT
shares down 7% anybody got any ideas why
have a nice evening
regards
Ronnie.
Report flukes February 13, 2020 9:48 PM GMT
Here you go Ronnie

https://www.racingpost.com/news/latest/gambling-stocks-fall-after-news-online-stakes-may-be-curbed/422850
Report ProSniper February 13, 2020 10:12 PM GMT
More realistic question is surely to ask Y anyone has an account with any traditional bookie Confused and if they're able to answer that(arbing. taking adv of their crappy "free-bet" offers etc) how it's possible to believe your money grabbing hosts will welcome you fondly and treat you like a dear old friend Confused
Report DIE LINKE February 13, 2020 10:43 PM GMT
Oh the irony, flukes! Billy Mountains, Sadfooks and PP have been reducing online stakes on certain accounts for decades.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com