Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
SEATHESTARS....NO1
26 Dec 19 18:36
| Topic/replies: 4,505 | Blogger: SEATHESTARS....NO1's blog
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone hope your all well and are deep in profit from the days racing.

I am currently trying to sort out a bet placed with korals, this was an antepost bet placed with them on Footpad on the 16th Dec, 3 places at 1/5th. Online too so shouldn't have had any problems with settlement, except it's settled as a loser because on my bet id it has, from 23rd rule 4 may apply however every customer rep i have spoken to so far since hasn't understood the tattersalls rule on antepost betting and has taken the rule 4 line as gospel as to why its lost. Taking it up with a trader soon, i'll get sorted but please, this isn't the first time with koral's, always got sorted eventually but one to avoid as this time it seems their customer reps ain't got a clue, each one coming at me with the 5 runner excuse Cry
Pause Switch to Standard View Joe Koral - JOKE regarding antepost...
Show More
Report devilsadvocate December 26, 2019 5:50 PM GMT
Always get a screen shot/printout of the bet confirming the place terms. Any dissent and threaten them with the small claims court. (I think up to 10K).
Report TheGoddess December 26, 2019 7:07 PM GMT
Agree, screenshot your bets. Place them inshop - make sure the ew terms are written on and you take a photo of the price screen.

Always trying to dodge the pay out!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com