Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
acey deucy
30 Nov 19 23:27
| Topic/replies: 25,277 | Blogger: acey deucy's blog
Fakir all Day long...Bring it on.ExcitedExcited

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 83
By:
acey deucy
When: 30 Nov 19 23:39
Samcro bubble well and truly burst over hurdles....Then beats Telegraph Poles over fences....Fakir home for all money.Wink
By:
acey deucy
When: 01 Dec 19 10:17
Opinions? Plain
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 01 Dec 19 10:56
wont be suprised if both get legged over and wont be backing samcro or fakir  ! of the 2  i would slightly favour samcro who although prob way  overhyped is a festival winner and has very good form .fakir was getting the age allowance in his last 3 or so hurdles races and although running well didnt win any of  them . good luck  acey .
By:
FELTFAIR
When: 01 Dec 19 11:01
Will not be betting on the race but would definitely side with Fakir D`oudairies.
By:
acey deucy
When: 01 Dec 19 11:11
It's a great clash and I am really looking forward to it along with the other Grade 1s.
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 01 Dec 19 11:24
yes a great days racing 3 grade 1s and a grade 3 with many very promising horses to look forward to and cheltenham pointers no doubt
By:
Deplasterer
When: 01 Dec 19 11:24
Does fakir look like it's crying out for 2m 4f? Both impressive chases debuts, 5yo allowances are more often than not the swaying factor. Fakir just, but with no great confidence. GL Acey.
By:
acey deucy
When: 01 Dec 19 11:30
I mean I wont be breaking the bank here so it wont be a big deal if he does get beat...But it's races like this that really gets me excited.Excited
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 01 Dec 19 11:41
dont think its a 2 horsa tbh ,the mullins pair need respecting one a national winner and although prob better over further has exp and looked very good at fairyhouse ,can willie improve the hendo cast off ?
By:
EastLower Gooner
When: 01 Dec 19 11:43
Novice chasers so nothing would surprise me...

Burrows Saint could nick several at the start and they never see him again...Ronald Pump finished off his race very well at the course last time out.

Fakir with his allowance.

But I’ll side with Samcro...legit excuse with the lung infection last year and we always thought he Might have the potential to be high class over fences.
By:
acey deucy
When: 01 Dec 19 11:47
Gut feeling tells me Samcro wont be Winning.
By:
gutfeeling
When: 01 Dec 19 12:06
I've said nothing of the sort Grin
By:
acey deucy
When: 01 Dec 19 12:07
Grin
By:
gutfeeling
When: 01 Dec 19 12:12
Best of luck today Acey, Is a great card, Mainly for viewing purposes rather than betting unless you're looking for prices.

I'll admit I've had a go at Ferny Hollow for March, People have been very excited for this ones debut so I'm hoping they have it right.

The Royal Bond should be a cracker too, Midnight Run looks the value call but how can anyone oppose Envoi Allen, He just has that swagger about him.
By:
buffythebookieslayer
When: 01 Dec 19 13:00
I think it's a disappointing turnout considering the prize money on offer. I would favour Samcro myself though won't be easy with the weight allowance Fakir gets. Honeysuckle is the one i am most interested in watching today. Only a 5yr old but could be a real star in the making.
By:
shoodacoodadidnt
When: 01 Dec 19 13:27
Samcro
By:
Ibrahima Sonko
When: 01 Dec 19 13:28
Fakir for me.
By:
N-east Correspondent
When: 01 Dec 19 13:29
2/1 samcro on here (at one stage) is a big price imo
actually thought it might be fav today
and think it will win but obv a couple of real dangers

gl chaps
By:
ashleigh
When: 01 Dec 19 13:35
fakir a brilliant jumper for a 4 year old.Happy
By:
Ibrahima Sonko
When: 01 Dec 19 13:36
Shame we didnt see the end result.
By:
chavman
samcro looked to be travelling better
By:
EastLower Gooner
Was building up nicely....
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 01 Dec 19 13:37
what happened ?
By:
N-east Correspondent
CryCryCry

wd fav backers
By:
screaming from beneaththewaves
Fakir a brilliant jumper, but MP Walsh a much underrated jockey too. Got the horse jumping like that, and made sure he took full advantage of it.
By:
pa lapsy
Yes,some round of jumping for Fakir,think Samcro was going better too though.
By:
Ibrahima Sonko
When: 01 Dec 19 13:39
Samcro was travelling well but I reckon Fakir would had outbattled him. Be worried Samcro is injured their.
By:
the preacher
Samcro would have trounced the eventual winner.
By:
1st time poster
my type of jumper but seat of pant stuff for jockey and punters around chelters,Laugh
By:
MJK
When: 01 Dec 19 13:40
Had the winner but Samcro was tanking and I've no doubt he would've won. But that's what the fences are there for.
By:
carrot1960
When: 01 Dec 19 13:41
Where is Davy Russell when you need him
By:
Deptford
When: 01 Dec 19 13:41
They should put winner back to 2 miles, will win The Arkle.
By:
ItsMeSwaddle
When: 01 Dec 19 13:42
Dont usually jockey bash...but you could have anyone in the world bar other jocks taking part...and youve got Kennedy on Laugh
By:
N-east Correspondent
When: 01 Dec 19 13:43
jockey reaction on samcro says it all, punched the ground in frustration
winner was being rousted along samcro still to be asked the question but
fakir jumped brilliant and the fences are there to be jumped which samcro unfortunately didnt
By:
sageform
When: 01 Dec 19 13:44
Not sure who would have won. If the last 2 fences were not there it would have been Samcro but he was giving away 2 lengths at every fence by jumping slowly so I think Fakir would still have won. He ran very strongly through the line. Fakir won't be getting 8lb at Cheltenham but I would put Samcro's chance of completing in any novice chase at Cheltenham at 6/4 against.
By:
Deptford
No jockey error there.
By:
carrot1960
Samcro only looked comfortable when aloud to stride out and attack a fence and would has p1ssed home once asked for his effort after the 2nd last
By:
acey deucy
acey knew.Cool
By:
acey deucy
When: 01 Dec 19 13:46
fair play to Samcro but jumping is the name of the game.Wink
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page