Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
apple wine
30 Nov 19 20:31
| Topic/replies: 33 | Blogger: apple wine's blog
Anybody on here had issues betting online wi this lot? (Long story short) I tried to stick a win bet on de rasher county this morning around 740 am. The system limited me to an unusual amount of money ending wi 91p. I followed the link to deposit the monies & to bet & the job was sorted (in my mind), account balance zero. Came to check later today following the race, the system has no sign of my bet at 740 am but suggests I placed a £20 win on it at 224 pm today when I wasn’t even online/betting. The other weird thing is that this site always offers me boosted odds on the first bet every day, typically up to £50 stake in £20 max chunks. My 1st bet today ont site which was cabaret queen int same race didn’t offer me a boost as didn’t the actual bet I ‘placed’ on de rasher 2 minutes later. Weirdly the ‘imaginary/fictitious’ bet placed at 224 was apparently boosted??? Strange carry on, I’ve just had about an hour on to their online chat help without getting anywhere & it’s now been referred to some tech experts or something. I’m not holding out much hope, but I’m convinced I’ve been shafted & just wanted to know if anybody had had a similar experience. TIA!!!
Pause Switch to Standard View Billy Hills..... shaft yer merchants
Show More
Report Deltâ December 1, 2019 10:48 AM GMT
William Hasting Bass NAP
Report Deplasterer December 1, 2019 11:27 AM GMT
Confusing post, I assume you have 0.91p on morning price and £19.09 at sp?
Report Pilsudski December 1, 2019 12:00 PM GMT
Don’t bet with them,either online or in-shop.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com