Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
kemo sabe
12 Oct 19 14:06
| Topic/replies: 9,286 | Blogger: kemo sabe's blog
today until just a few mins ago was a no bet day .

so i was preparing a health warning for betting in this ground ,  i looked at quite a few horses and bot a lot of maybe this could run well ;

so why not watch them and see how they work out , im not punting any of them though you well see we have punted them before i will tell you why im not , That doesnt mean they wont win ,

my big bet for the weekend runs tomorrow but the horse is very ground dependant we dont want it heavy ,

i will post you our single bet today shortly ,

hope yr all on land of oz ,, im not able to read yr PMS at the moment , so strongly suggest you keep an eye on SQUIRREL news to keep you on the ball

yr aware i get some tom lacey stuff , the problem is while his horses up here run ok they tend to be overbet and im not punting his today albeit they should all run ok ,  the heavy ground is a huge issue here

2.55 we punted Molatham last time , but the issue is again the condiations  ie up to a mile on soft , we are guessing ,  not for me , plus   the military march lot think theirs has a chance , but not keen on the stable as you all know ,  no bet again

3.55 big odds on shot but im sure the plan is posh trish with bryony up  will try to make every post a winning one ,  i wdnt punt the fav at these odds so i shall watch bryonny play catch us if you can

in the bumper we punted dakota beat from over the water , how easy was that , yet its got a bit more to do plus nevs got an ok one and theres a few unknowns

so watch and keep yr cash till the morning ,,  the one bet runs  later , so just messaging you now ,

if y punted land of Oz good luck

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 95
By:
hello :-)
When: 12 Oct 19 14:30
wernt the squrrels on mythical ?

so im told
By:
CROPSICK
When: 12 Oct 19 14:33
How do you become a squirrel?
By:
GLASGOWCALLING
When: 12 Oct 19 14:37
... Jump off a bridge when the tides out.!
By:
kemo sabe
When: 12 Oct 19 14:39
there are two things you need to know about the squirels you need to  keep our stuff private and you must want to win cash ,,,  ohh being a liar is also not allowed , y should join AIS thread , ok it doesnt win but hey ho you cant have everything
By:
leif
When: 12 Oct 19 14:40
Just can't help yourself Kemo.

More cryptic nonsense.

Why bother?
By:
leif
When: 12 Oct 19 14:41
There's no bet, then there's a bet. there's a possible lay, but then don't lay it.

stand by your beds but wait until tomorrow.

If stewie is correct, and that you can act normal, why not try it?
By:
s.kenbo
When: 12 Oct 19 14:44
Because he’s an attention seeking prick, Leif!
By:
leif
When: 12 Oct 19 14:45
but he's sh** poor at it lol
By:
When: 12 Oct 19 14:45
unlucky with the mythical tip , cant win em all
By:
kemo sabe
When: 12 Oct 19 14:46
if you want totall bollocks y got that from yr mate  glen toby ;; hes very quiet any idea why  ohh  andrew is now able to bet im sure that will help his credibility ,  you seem to **** them both a lot , so why post on mine , you elsie get back to yr diminishing mates , but you cant can you , you cant resist
By:
dt01
When: 12 Oct 19 14:53
Hard luck KS just beat @ 15.5 good place as well 3.74 Well done, Thanks
By:
When: 12 Oct 19 14:53
you seem rather irate kemo

have the squirrels done there nuts
By:
mymumsfinethankyou
When: 12 Oct 19 14:56

Oct 12, 2019 -- 2:37PM, GLASGOWCALLING wrote:

... Jump off a bridge when the tides out.!

whydont y try it,,  een when the tides in,,,

By:
mymumsfinethankyou
When: 12 Oct 19 14:56
even
By:
When: 12 Oct 19 15:02
las busy mum

franticly tearing through racing post for another shortie to provide "late news" and pull squirrels out the hole that mythical dug
By:
kemo sabe
When: 12 Oct 19 15:24
there i was turning over a new leaf ; giving you all i know abt todays runners ie laceys over bet

not punting the crowley horse  that the godophin one was fancied 9/1 to 6S ,,

isnt that helpful ,,  , if you would rather i didnt just tell me im sort of around ,
By:
GLASGOWCALLING
When: 12 Oct 19 15:26
Phuck Off.
By:
kemo sabe
When: 12 Oct 19 15:30
missing yr liar mate glasgow ,,,  you dont post jack **** , yet loved yr toby jug frend ,,,  where is the liar today ,,,  eating his lunch on his ex wifes coffin like he said last week ,  didnt you have a clue how bonkers he was ,,

ohh just posting up his last two days betting on his mole rat threads ,,  he like you didnt put up ,,,   he was a liar yr an idiot for not seeing it ,
By:
GLASGOWCALLING
When: 12 Oct 19 15:41
,,,, You said " just tell me ".
By:
When: 12 Oct 19 15:43
you seem to be rather seething today kemo

angry squirrels ?
By:
tanglefoot
When: 12 Oct 19 15:48
The pad cell is a bit uncomfortable today.
By:
kemo sabe
When: 12 Oct 19 15:48
im in a great mood , 7/7 MAX this week won ,

IVE 400 ew at 40/1  on land of oz  i told everyone on here , ie the forum ,  to get on at 40S a few got that and 33/1, i taded out to get back my stake , yesterday , stewarts advice of course ,

i think the horse mlight struggle to quicken 2F out and hold on but thats the plan like last time

ive a free bet win or lose , whats the problem ,,, didnt you join in , i did post it on here
By:
kemo sabe
When: 12 Oct 19 15:52
tangle you jumped into bed with the liar glentoby ; go av a bath , he like you is a guesser ,  at least you admitted it ;;; are y still convinced hes genuine if so where is he ,,,

he was called out he shat himself ,,, ohh i will prove it kemo on any racecourse  with a policemant and a photograher ,,,  he bottled it ,, total gob **** just like you and his  cruddy trolls ,  nothing left to live for just like him ,,

picnic on his ex wifes coffin and you supported this garbage , dont waste my time anymore go throw some darts
By:
Willie Shafter.
When: 12 Oct 19 15:53
kemo sabe 12 Oct 19 15:48 
IVE 400 ew at 40/1

in ricardo's gaffe?
By:
elise
When: 12 Oct 19 15:56
at least I've got him to spell "liar" correctly
By:
kemo sabe
When: 12 Oct 19 16:12
dont mention ricardo ,,,  was he the gypsy on tobys ,
By:
kemo sabe
When: 12 Oct 19 16:12
dont mention ricardo ,,,  was he the gypsy on tobys ,
By:
kemo sabe
When: 12 Oct 19 16:16
good luck with the ante post ,,,  we are def playing sunday if its not too heavy ,,, remember shhhhhh we are secret squirrels
By:
leif
When: 12 Oct 19 16:17
Land of Oz sweating up Squirrels.

Lay it off...repeat ,
stash ya nuts
By:
When: 12 Oct 19 16:19
squirrels are very secret tbh

no ones ever seen one
By:
When: 12 Oct 19 16:24
leif knew
By:
leif
When: 12 Oct 19 16:25
odds favoured a jumps trainer with a non-3 yr old..
bet the wrong one though Cry

that **** mullins said the thing wasnt in the same form as last year
By:
stewarts rise
When: 12 Oct 19 16:31
Mullins was right, he wasn't in the same form, was much better!Grin
By:
leif
When: 12 Oct 19 16:35
Excited
By:
GLASGOWCALLING
When: 12 Oct 19 22:25
15-48 post Shears, hope you are well btw,
Good health and several pints of Guinness are far more important than this shyte.Happy
By:
smirnoff2therescue
When: 12 Oct 19 22:34
gotta go get my head examined - how ironic lol - after me 6mth check up cos keep getting tingly feelings in left side of my face and lips as well as bad circulation in left hand and both legs - cud be summit or nowt cos ive improved a bit since put on quinnine and iron tablets - latter cos im anaemic at present but as you say a few pints of guinness can always sort that LaughLaughLaugh

ref kemos 3.48 post nee one believes his stake thats for sure LaughLaughLaugh
By:
DenzilPenberthy
When: 12 Oct 19 22:49
It takes about 33 pints of Guinness to reach the advised daily iron intake,fortified Cornflakes followed by a glass of fresh orange juice will help.
By:
smirnoff2therescue
When: 12 Oct 19 22:52
im on iron tablets as well as 7 easy peelers a day to sort it Denz WinkWinkWink
By:
DenzilPenberthy
When: 12 Oct 19 23:00
Good hopefully that works,out of interest you haven't got any back issues or do too much sitting for the pins and needles I mean? Happens to me at times but have had back issues in the past sometimes get pins and needles whilst typing on here or eating with a knife and fork.
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com