Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
glentoby
10 Oct 19 23:09
| Topic/replies: 20,384 | Blogger: glentoby's blog
Two for Marco and a surprise to me tbh.Alem.......NO2 1440 hrs York (expect me to spell that at this time?) he says "I expect no less than whatever finishes in front to be the winner" The ground will not be an issue he says and do not be fooled by the colours,this one is the wifes.

Only Spoofing 1620 hrs,no kidding here he says,again very positive for a big run but as in the first bear in mind the big field for a clear run,get that he says and a double is very possible. (3 runner combi forecasts preferable?).

The curve ball which surprised me to say the least is the filly Anarstasia 1535 hrs HQ,she he said will surprise if translating home work to the day job,his words as she steps up massively in class.

Deciphered as follows in betting terms bearing in mind the Marco mounts part of a project,these are in addition.

NO2 Alem..........£300 ew @ 7/1 bog
Only Spoofing.........£150 ew @10/1 bog
Anarstasia.......£60 ew @ 22/1 bog where poss

Extra places for reduced place odds so shop around

EW Round Robin (patent if you cant get such) ew treble to £20 and £20.

Good luck if you have a dabble.
Pause Switch to Standard View A SNIPPET FROM...
Show More
Report DenzilPenberthy October 11, 2019 10:47 PM BST
glentoby trying to threaten people's family and young children to boot

glen you are officially the number 1 100% 24 CARAT FORUM FANNEEEEE
Report chavman October 11, 2019 10:48 PM BST
anyways you talk gash
Report Irish are lucky October 11, 2019 10:49 PM BST
you off out for a day out with the lads are ya craig
Report glentoby October 11, 2019 10:49 PM BST
Bad memories Denzil?

You should have left well alone imvho dont you think?
Report glentoby October 11, 2019 10:51 PM BST
Talking gash is not what PNC records "Chav"?
Report glentoby October 11, 2019 10:53 PM BST
Apologies  Denzil/Chav and the others,finger prints do NOT LIE but correct me if wrong?
Report chavman October 11, 2019 10:54 PM BST
her kids owe me 11 grand although they are paying off slowly,pulling 1100 at the mo though shane the 550 tax is an annoyance
Report DenzilPenberthy October 11, 2019 10:56 PM BST
glentoby • October 11, 2019 10:53 PM BST

Apologies  Denzil/Chav and the others,finger prints do NOT LIE but correct me if wrong?

You mean you've received a PM telling you you're talking to different people,correct me if I'm wrong.
Any data infringement against me will be reported to Betfair immediately and then the police hth.
Report glentoby October 11, 2019 10:56 PM BST
Shame a purely racing and betting thread again polluted by scum but then they reap what they sow and a lot outside of here will be grateful IMVHO?
Report Irish are lucky October 11, 2019 10:56 PM BST
errrr ok craig

wtf
Report chavman October 11, 2019 10:57 PM BST
you draw pity now...........ultimate weakness and defeat
Report DenzilPenberthy October 11, 2019 10:58 PM BST
His whole character is weakness,would John Rambo whine like a womans vagina threatening to top everybody as they've realised he's a bullshyster? doubt it
Report chavman October 11, 2019 10:58 PM BST
that was to toby jug
Report glentoby October 11, 2019 10:58 PM BST
Report it Denzil next time you "Forget" to sign on,explain where you were,we will back you up.

NAP
Report DenzilPenberthy October 11, 2019 11:00 PM BST
glen clutching at straws absolutely clueless,you can't even back yourself up never mind me Laugh
Report DenzilPenberthy October 11, 2019 11:01 PM BST
glen been watching The Capture lately?
Report glentoby October 11, 2019 11:01 PM BST
So are you saying you forgot the young girl and the young boys Denzil,too long ago IYO?
Report DenzilPenberthy October 11, 2019 11:03 PM BST
FANTASIST OF THE HIGHEST ORDER ^^^^^
Report glentoby October 11, 2019 11:03 PM BST
A simple yes or no would suffice........even if reverting to Chemo mode?
Report glentoby October 11, 2019 11:05 PM BST
Do you wish to include PNC and Europol Denzil.......as fantasists?
Report Irish are lucky October 11, 2019 11:06 PM BST
wtf is going on
Report DenzilPenberthy October 11, 2019 11:07 PM BST
Was going to go for a walk but might stop in in case the FBI gives us a bell

glen is posting from fantasy island IAL he's completely gone can't take it threatening kids the lot now
Report DenzilPenberthy October 11, 2019 11:07 PM BST
Ego kapooted unlucky glen
Report DenzilPenberthy October 11, 2019 11:11 PM BST
Going for a walk if MI5 pull up in a black car and take me for a ride I don't come back from it's glen's fault Tongue Out

Then again could just stop in and finish knitting lightning,just as plausible.
Report Irish are lucky October 11, 2019 11:16 PM BST
glen

are you calling denzil a paedo?

thats a big accusation
Report chavman October 11, 2019 11:20 PM BST
trust you have my record at hand then,and as such the reticence to meet
Report glentoby October 11, 2019 11:24 PM BST
Reticence in a public place CHAV?

Think I will arrest you?
Report Irish are lucky October 11, 2019 11:26 PM BST
wtf
Report hello :-) October 11, 2019 11:32 PM BST
ive heard chav loves a good meeting , esp in a public lavatory
Report glentoby October 11, 2019 11:35 PM BST
You can ALL bet your asses that I will verge on a huge BOOOOOOOOOOOOM when snapping the cuffs on,not in the forward stack like the Brits.

Mine are Smith and W,honed to the point of snapping shut before I even ask them a question,even if not me personally I enjoy a job well done.

Don't YOU especially in terms of abusive,sad individuals?

My choice would be gelding or 9mm of lead,but I like to think I am civilised.

Thoughts?
Report chavman October 11, 2019 11:36 PM BST
with a sobriquet like hello i can only assume he is looking for takers
Report hello :-) October 11, 2019 11:37 PM BST
cant geld a woman glen Laugh
Report hello :-) October 11, 2019 11:39 PM BST
stop fishin chav im a straight un mate
Report chavman October 11, 2019 11:45 PM BST
1 thing im not your mate
Report glentoby October 11, 2019 11:48 PM BST
They do in Angola and a fair few other shy toles hello,religious they call it,mutilation I called it so shot a few for the hell of it,men that is.

Only kidding there btw,shot them before getting in the village,there was no religious reason btw for what they did,nor any other excuse,girls were 7 and 8................Kemo's sorts.

17 dead my last op,13 innocent youngsters,4 elders..........31 perverts had a clean death.

CHEMO still thinking I should not give you up to the animals of Social Media?

Thoughts Elise?
Report hello :-) October 11, 2019 11:51 PM BST
ok mate I hear ya
Report hello :-) October 11, 2019 11:53 PM BST
best thing for them glen , string em up by the goolies
Report glentoby October 12, 2019 12:03 AM BST
The only forum worth bothering about reduced to exposing trolls and perverts for 45k pa when I have been retired for 13 years.

Worth it though IMVHO.........ask Skinto if in doubt...........he knows.
Report GEORGE.B October 12, 2019 12:22 AM BST
GT, why are you trying to drag Skinto and elise into this?

Are you looking for support?
Report DenzilPenberthy October 12, 2019 12:24 AM BST
Do You Have a Defamation Case?

To establish a character defamation case, you must show:

The statement was not substantially true
    You can identify who made the false statement
    The person knowingly or recklessly made a false statement
    The statement was published (verbally or in writing) to someone other than you
    The false statement harmed you
Report DenzilPenberthy October 12, 2019 12:26 AM BST
A false statement that a person has committed a crime of moral turpitude. Crimes of moral turpitude include theft, robbery, assault, drug dealing, forgery, rape, incest, pedophilia, and other similar crimes.
Report DenzilPenberthy October 12, 2019 12:26 AM BST
Defamation Requires a Third Party

To prove defamation and harm, you also must show a third party read, saw, or heard the false statement about you. This means someone other than you must have read, seen, or heard the slanderous or libelous statement.
Report smirnoff2therescue October 12, 2019 12:29 AM BST
wow this thread needs a song LaughLaughLaughLaugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zN4_7hq77g
Report hello :-) October 12, 2019 12:30 AM BST
The case should not be heard in Scotland tbh , defamation laws are under review

I would say wales is best , when the courts not in session you can join the locals making friends with sheep or poking cows with a spoon
Report chavman October 12, 2019 12:31 AM BST
id sue him if he ever could be found
Report GEORGE.B October 12, 2019 12:31 AM BST
And btw, people would have seen on another thread that elise PM'd you, and we all acknowledge that PMs are private, but you then went and started a thread calling Elise out with the opening line...

hoping this is the beginning>>>>>>>>
Of the end for those you mentioned.

So you want people to know that elise has been talking about forumites in a PM. It's not cricket, is it?
Report smirnoff2therescue October 12, 2019 12:33 AM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5Bah7AUcHM

LaughLaughLaugh
Report hello :-) October 12, 2019 12:35 AM BST
he did offer to meet you in London chav but you bottled it mate

but then even glen wouldn't hit a man with an eyepatch
Report kemo sabe October 12, 2019 12:38 AM BST
denzil i didnt really want you brought into this **** , nor a couple of others ,  maybe you need to thing where i go with this , ive got what i want with him ;; hes sick ; the true toby came out tonight , the little boy shipped from a home to gordenstoun ,  cold showers resentment from when he was 6 no love just distant parants

the greatest moment of his life was as a child meeting gerald durrel , not his marriages , his kids even his career  it was meeting a bankrupt zoo keeper ,,, and this guy shots animals ,  hes a pathetic remnant ,

do i contine to mess him up totally ,, im sorry ive no real motive to stop ,  the last half hour of his crap makes me feel he hasnt learned his lesson ,  shall i leave him with nothing ,   i think hes getting to there at the moment , does it sadden me ;;; not really ; hes pulled so many masks to fool the folk o, here and they thought i was the clown ,

he ended like the song ,,, ha ha said the clown ;

the rest of you see what i made him  kemos getting banned , i hadnt even started on him ,

ohh his last two days giant losses will be posted after brekky ,

nomolerat tonight i wonder why , no marco this luigi that , i must find out why ;
Report GLASGOWCALLING October 12, 2019 12:40 AM BST
Are the 49 squirrels putting their Nuts on " Mythical" ?  Never a more appropriate name.
Report DenzilPenberthy October 12, 2019 12:44 AM BST
Aye the true glen emerged not much else to be said he's well and truly shown his hand.
Report casemoney October 12, 2019 3:37 AM BST

Can somebody add a New Wing >  TYIA.
Report s.kenbo October 12, 2019 7:20 AM BST
This thread has took a bit of a sinister turn.

Glen’s posting pictures of a Zac Dingle lookalike again, who (if I’ve read it right) is some kind of mafia Don, who’s capable of ending all the worlds troubles with the click of his finger? He’s Glen’s best mate and will happily sort out any Betfair forumite who speaks out against you?

Then there was talk about checking people out on the Police National Computer, and low and behold, your biggest critic is actually a paedophile, and you’re gonna arrest him?

There was plenty more cryptic guff that I couldn’t decipher, but no doubt they were more shots in the dark.

You are becoming more unbalanced by the day. You really need to have a long break from this place again. You are not the forum hero that you seem to think you are. If anything you have become the number one fcukwit.

Chemo, fcuk off you clown. You aren’t wanted on here either.
Report the dealer October 12, 2019 7:33 AM BST
Yes SK

The lunatics have well and truly taken over
Report Irish are lucky October 12, 2019 10:09 AM BST
its all gone a bit pete tong
Report top2rated October 12, 2019 10:41 AM BST
Report dunlaying October 12, 2019 11:02 AM BST
Like playground bullies they have been baiting Glen for ages . They should be ashamed of themselves .
Report s.kenbo October 12, 2019 11:06 AM BST
I know we all got embroiled in petty squabbles, Dealer, when Mart was posting every day, but the majority of the time it was very funny. Mart stepping over the mark almost seemed harmless to me. Making out somebody is a paedo as an act of retaliation is very poor. He obviously couldn’t handle what was being thrown him, so decided to put in a very weak shot.
Report s.kenbo October 12, 2019 11:08 AM BST
Is it OK to say somebody is a paedo, Dunlaying?
Report DenzilPenberthy October 12, 2019 11:26 AM BST
dunlaying • October 12, 2019 11:02 AM BST
Like playground bullies they have been baiting Glen for ages . They should be ashamed of themselves .

You are miles from the truth here dunlaying I appreciate you are a day poster and probably haven't seen the level of glentoby's bullying in the evening,he is without doubt the biggest bully on this forum and has proved it over and over.
It's all on here I got involved when glen started trying to bully anyone who posted replies about racing to kemo sabe,this continued so questions arose about the validity of glen's posts and why he was bullying and threatening other posters,death threats and threats to family aren't beyond him.
This manifested into starting threads like the one I referenced on here (see my 5:12PM post) which of course is all his doing because I and others haven't posted anything like that.
He has now blew his top when his threats were confronted and confidently typing that I am a paedophile and telling the world he has evidence is a defamation of character case.
Report kemo sabe October 13, 2019 9:53 AM BST
im sure your all delighted that ive finally got the last two days of his selective info based punting , it will be uop shortly , enjoy ; i def enjoyed every second of preparing it ,,
Report hello :-) October 13, 2019 10:02 AM BST
dunlaying 12 Oct 19 11:02   

exactly , same as AIS thread , relentless harassment
Report kemo sabe October 13, 2019 11:34 AM BST
ok one question , the guy said he was in france , he was called out prove it ,  if you do i will give 1000 quid to any charity you name

splutter , death threats , insults , i will meet you any  racecourse with a policeman and a photographer ,  did he put up the proof or not ,,, did he run ,,, you tell lme ,  yr picking the liar to support
Report kemo sabe October 13, 2019 11:35 AM BST
im the only one who baited him for months , he started the baiting of others ,  ,  gradually the lies got him
Report GLASGOWCALLING October 26, 2019 8:13 PM BST
Took a while,

| reportblock user
DenzilPenberthy
DenzilPenberthy11 Oct 19 15:42Joined: 14 Dec 17 | Topic/replies: 9,246 | Blogger: DenzilPenberthy's blog

glen you are in too deep here you should have som humility and stop now,your ego is potentially getting other people in trouble.
I'm out now. ...

yet you still carried on 8/9 hrs later ??
Report GLASGOWCALLING October 26, 2019 8:15 PM BST
.. Petty point i know Denzil, it just stuck in mind if you had gone when you said ... ??
Report glentoby October 26, 2019 8:15 PM BST
Kemo's max just got stuffed by HM Queen Elizabeth.LaughLaugh

Edinburgh Castle visible from Cumbria.Cool
Report kemo sabe October 29, 2019 5:46 PM GMT
clever punting pity losses again
Report kemo sabe October 29, 2019 7:04 PM GMT
losses on losses
Report kemo sabe October 30, 2019 9:53 AM GMT
so did you dabble , you squel when he puts up  a rare winner yet when losers not a sound ,,,   kemo know   how much each loser hurts you ,,, it keeps you all quiet until the next winner but he regularlty PUTS UP 17/20 losers in a row , but you dont care do you ,,,
Report GLASGOWCALLING October 30, 2019 9:56 AM GMT
“If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people.”
Report kemo sabe October 30, 2019 9:58 AM GMT
round robin flags hes lost the plot ,,, ok need to get on im sure i shall see you all later , byee
Report GLASGOWCALLING October 30, 2019 9:59 AM GMT
“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”
― adolf hitler
Report s.kenbo September 18, 2021 7:47 PM BST
Report the dealer September 18, 2021 7:51 PM BST
What a thread Sad
Report s.kenbo September 18, 2021 7:53 PM BST
He’s a tragic case! Grin
Report the dealer September 18, 2021 7:55 PM BST
100%
Report s.kenbo September 18, 2021 7:58 PM BST
I’ve still got the coont blocked so can’t read his posts. I’m pretty sure he kept calling twm by the wrong initials though!
Report the dealer September 18, 2021 8:09 PM BST
Apparently I'm you LaughLaugh

No disrespect meant
Report the dealer September 20, 2021 6:38 PM BST
Knocked those poor lads careers back a year because of his nonsense and although it's all here still denies it.

As sad a case as you will ever see
Report s.kenbo September 21, 2021 4:02 PM BST
Denzel seems to have disappeared. I wonder if Glen did nick him for being a paedo!
Report glentoby September 22, 2021 1:40 PM BST
Just a quick question for the trolls,should TMs horse be 50/1 or even 18/1 5 places next at Goodwood?
Report The Management September 22, 2021 1:55 PM BST
I am a huge advocate of keeping all your sh1te on just the one (easily avoidable) thread - but even a thick skinned half-wit like you must have some sense of embarrassment and enough self respect to just let this one drop off the bottom into the ether.

Mrs Morley says hello btw.
Report glentoby September 22, 2021 1:57 PM BST
Looked like it was trying The Dealer,typical vigorous ride from Marco,a bit hampered and wrong trip? All correct imvho?

So just asking why you reckon I set two careers back a year by suggesting one stopped a horse?

You have the full monty here i.e Marco and Tom Morley!!

Nane the horse I suggested Marco stopped,pull up the thread,show where Tom agreed?

Pull up the thread where I suggested backing Marco to be Champion Apprentice this year and Stefano to be not far behind in shedding his claim and then explain how it set them both back A YEAR?

Grazia stupido!!!
Report glentoby September 22, 2021 1:59 PM BST
TM you would need three others to make a half wit combined with yourself!!!!! HTH
Report The Management September 22, 2021 2:02 PM BST
It was only a couple of weeks ago that you were denying this thread ever happened! Laugh

I thought you had gone to live in Adelaide btw?
Report glentoby September 22, 2021 2:05 PM BST
Where did that denial occur TM? Feel free to bring it to the top or again show what a sad trolling minion you are?
Report glentoby September 22, 2021 2:09 PM BST
A HUGE chance for you,The Dealer and aliases to convince the Forum you are genuine members and expose me in lies you are claiming?
Report glentoby September 22, 2021 2:15 PM BST
whilst you are searching for non existent lies,it must be a nightmare living with multiple user names IYO?

Some Nightmare seems a decent price at 6/4?

Just to try and make 51 winning threads from the last 56!!!

What do YOU think in the race oh master baiter (failed)?
Report The Management September 22, 2021 2:16 PM BST
Read the first page of this thread again and then come back and explain how you have not died from the embarrassment.
Report glentoby September 22, 2021 2:19 PM BST
Sweet dreams YSDC!!LaughWink
Report glentoby September 22, 2021 2:22 PM BST
I cannot deny any word I have posted TM,so I live with it.

When are you and The Dealer and other trolls going to prove your lies with putting up the posts you claim?
Report glentoby September 22, 2021 2:25 PM BST
More Bang for your Bucks TM? 3/1 seems very fair at Perth,thoughts from you?
Report glentoby September 22, 2021 2:25 PM BST
More Bang for your Bucks TM? 3/1 seems very fair at Perth,thoughts from you?
Report glentoby September 22, 2021 2:36 PM BST
Rebel Leader.........is that you TM?

8 user names shared between 4 alleged bona fide Forum members?

Fine until it is purely trolling and vitriol,GOOD news they can now be prosecuted,sure that must be a relief to you and the stalkers/abusers of jockeys being prosecuted despite so called anon accounts if nothing else?
Report glentoby September 22, 2021 2:36 PM BST
Rebel Leader.........is that you TM?

8 user names shared between 4 alleged bona fide Forum members?

Fine until it is purely trolling and vitriol,GOOD news they can now be prosecuted,sure that must be a relief to you and the stalkers/abusers of jockeys being prosecuted despite so called anon accounts if nothing else?
Report The Management September 22, 2021 2:45 PM BST
I thought you were living in Adelaide?
Report glentoby September 22, 2021 2:50 PM BST
Never said such so just proves you are a moronic troll,again.

Big Mac went to Harrow with Julian m(**** Wilson.......so just a hint the would both punt ew 11/2 3 places you genius!!!Wink
Report glentoby September 22, 2021 2:51 PM BST
Maggot.........sub the M!!
Report glentoby September 22, 2021 2:51 PM BST
Maggot.........sub the M!!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com