Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
kemo sabe
09 Sep 19 13:16
| Topic/replies: 9,286 | Blogger: kemo sabe's blog
two tips ,,, STORM AHEAD 10/17
                 UPSTAGING 12/16

still looking for them on track ,,, he then adds the horses i punt are normally worse than that ,,,

you listen to muppets and fools like this ,,, loser fact ,,, foul mouthed loser yes of coyrse ,,, FACT , waste of space ,
Pause Switch to Standard View S kembo the pro gambler
Show More
Report s.kenbo September 9, 2019 1:18 PM BST
Chemo, fcuk off you clown!
Report acey deucy September 9, 2019 1:18 PM BST
Why do you clutter up The Forum like this....Just asking?
Report TheAnorak September 9, 2019 1:38 PM BST
At least Kenbo isn't an arrogant, patronising, loud mouthed see you next Tuesday, who never stops bragging about backing winners.
Report kemo sabe September 9, 2019 1:43 PM BST
i back winners all of which i put up all of which make you choke ,,, i do what you dream of ,,,  yr all the same losers ,,, thats why you hate me ,,, thats why i take so much pleasure in putting up winner after winner ;;; cmon ,,, was kembos guess any good ,,, answer that ,,, or why not put up one yself ,,, go onif it wins i will say well done ,,, but it wont ,,,
Report s.kenbo September 9, 2019 1:44 PM BST
Anorak. Cool

Chemo. BlushBlushLaughLaughCryCry
Report kemo sabe September 9, 2019 1:44 PM BST
acolytes of the same clowns why not think for yselves ,,,  you cant ,,, klingons all ,
Report TheAnorak September 9, 2019 1:48 PM BST
Still bragging, still making out that you set the rules in here. Well you don't and there's nothing in the rules that say posters have to put up tips, it's a matter of choice.

And if you think I'm a 'loser', you're showing yourself incapable of basic research.

Still I've no wish to prevent you continuing to dominate the forum with your endless tripe, so carry on please. It provides those of us that know what we're doing with daily amusement. Although it's probably wrong of me to use your mental illness for the purposes of entertainment.
Report elise September 9, 2019 2:05 PM BST
anorak, did you see the spiller horse in the 2pm @chantilly? seems a strange unraced entry
Report TheAnorak September 9, 2019 2:14 PM BST
Elise,

I suspect it's the owners that like runners in France. The same trainer sent one over earlier this year that they'd bought for six grand at a breeze up sale, called Lloyd. It won a 2-y-old claimer, picked up 11,500 euros prize money and was claimed for over 33,000. All the runners Spiller has had over there this year (all three of them) have been for the same owners.
Report TheAnorak September 9, 2019 2:17 PM BST
Btw Kemo, Klingons are perfectly capable of thinking for themselves. If you're going to do Star Trek insults, it helps to know what you're talking about. You probably meant that Swedish bloke that kept winning Wimbledon.
Report elise September 9, 2019 2:18 PM BST
yes thanks anorak, I had a look after I asked, can't say i'd taken much notice of them previously
Report dopeyone September 9, 2019 2:20 PM BST
lupDujHomwIj luteb gharghmey, Anorak
Report kemo sabe September 9, 2019 2:23 PM BST
the name anorak tell me everything ,,,
Report TheAnorak September 9, 2019 2:25 PM BST
Yes I'm sure it does, wit, humour and self deprecation being things that will always be a total mystery to you.
Report Andrew.in.Sweden September 9, 2019 2:26 PM BST
Kemo,

You obviously don't know who TheAnorak is, but without putting him on a pedestal, he's forgotten more about horses and racing than you will ever know in your lifetime.
Report dopeyone September 9, 2019 2:26 PM BST
Oh dear, Now he's trying to make himself look a bigger pr1ck than he already is
Report dopeyone September 9, 2019 2:27 PM BST
You're far to polite Andrew Laugh
Report smirnoff2therescue September 9, 2019 2:28 PM BST
LaughLaughLaugh

Go on Alan take him the full 12 rounds WinkWinkWink
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy September 9, 2019 2:38 PM BST
kemo wafdsc..cant even post a p&l

but wins plenty..wey aye ydc.
Report TheAnorak September 9, 2019 2:40 PM BST
I wouldn't normally have bothered with him, but it was the arrogant disrespect being shown because someone had the temerity to put up two losers, as if this clown had never had a loser in his life.
Report elise September 9, 2019 2:41 PM BST
multiple names, troll, needs booting off
Report The Management September 9, 2019 2:52 PM BST
Kemo Sabe - I suggest that you google two things: "Against the Crowd" and "The Crowd is Against Me".

The difference is subtle - but the first is a superb book and the second is the potential title for your autobiography.

Now FFS - ONE FRED per day only please! Cry
Report Johnny_Mustang September 9, 2019 2:55 PM BST
In truth, I couldn't care less about his multiple accounts. Nor am I bothered by his false claims to be 'connected' and 'in the know'. His braggadocio means little and his success-rate even less.

But what I find gravely insulting and patently unforgivable is his ability to be so effortlessly f**king boring.
Report elise September 9, 2019 2:56 PM BST
it's a gift
Report The Management September 9, 2019 3:01 PM BST
If it came with a gift-receipt - definite exchange for something else imo!
Report kemo sabe September 9, 2019 3:07 PM BST
so non of you put up horses because your reason for being here isnt that ,,, its just to share yr infantile dross ,, i will now take double the pleasure in cintinueing to poke you sad sacks ,,, the anorak  jeez ,
Report elise September 9, 2019 3:09 PM BST
poke away and enjoy the ban when it comes, troll
Report kemo sabe September 9, 2019 4:08 PM BST
KEMBO the pro gambler ,,, yes he know ,,,   he knows as we say up north nowt ,,, yet a group falls at his feet ,,, now im told the forums not for putting up winners ,,, its more esoteric than that ,,, so its ok to lose ,,, well you and yr like do that ,,, its about discussing the races , formulating plans looking at trends ,,, its all very striding edge ,,, ie lots of thought no effect ,,, perhaps you just pass the monopoly money around ,,, waste of space ,,, i look forward to pulling yr strings tomorrow ,,, dont thank me its a pleasure ,,, yr a nice mix of waffle , blow hards , and grasses , you desrve each other ,,, the anorak ,,,  what did he put up today ,,, i will perhaps check ,,, but why bother its same old
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy September 9, 2019 4:32 PM BST
kemo,poast last 7 days p&l,shut the (.)(.) up

tar
Report flukes September 9, 2019 4:32 PM BST
Kemo, are you related to Burkey? Allegedly brilliant at Maths but unable to construct a coherent sentence.
Report 23nights September 9, 2019 4:33 PM BST
kemo =sad,lonely and skint.
Report kemo sabe September 9, 2019 4:36 PM BST
would you agree kembo is a pro gambler or basically a clown ,,,
Report elise September 9, 2019 4:39 PM BST
no idea, but I think the forum is fairly much agreed you're a tw@t
Report elise September 9, 2019 4:39 PM BST
(again)
Report kemo sabe September 9, 2019 4:41 PM BST
at least he admits to being useless ,,, ie most of my picks run far worse ;;; you ive not ever seen a winner in months ,,, if ever ,,, all just negs about me ,,, winner after winner ,,,  co co eazrlier well named as yr def one of the clowns ,,, enjoy yr choke ,,,
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy September 9, 2019 4:42 PM BST
kemo,poast last 7 days p&l,shut the (.)(.) up

tar
Report elise September 9, 2019 4:43 PM BST
kemo is on tilt
Report flukes September 9, 2019 4:45 PM BST
Kembo is a decent sort and generally fair-minded, will have a laugh at himself but certainly no clown. Kemo meanwhile is a crashing bore.
Report kemo sabe September 9, 2019 4:45 PM BST
,, pro gambler yr avin a laff ,,
Report elise September 9, 2019 4:46 PM BST
crashing attention seeking bore to be fair
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy September 9, 2019 4:46 PM BST
flukes 09 Sep 19 16:45 
Kembo is a decent sort

ken ken ken
Report kemo sabe September 9, 2019 4:46 PM BST
non of you and esp him could pick snot ,
Report kemo sabe September 9, 2019 4:48 PM BST
flukes one question does his two dire picks the other day show his credentials as a pro gambler ,,,
Report elise September 9, 2019 4:48 PM BST
please like me, please, i'm the best, why doesn't anyone like me?
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy September 9, 2019 4:49 PM BST
mart & kemo

gerry mccann and walter mitty.
Report flukes September 9, 2019 4:49 PM BST
*Kenbo

Apologies, this is what happens when you copy the spelling of an illiterate oik
Report kemo sabe September 9, 2019 4:49 PM BST
then he told us ohh my picks tend to run worse than that ,,, i actually beleive him hes not a clue ,,, like leif elise  jack off the buses , etc etc ,,, i dont know of the mouse but he must have been more use than these fools ,
Report elise September 9, 2019 4:51 PM BST
true colours shining through, u must try harder to stay in character kemo
Report flukes September 9, 2019 4:52 PM BST
Kemo, I think you will find Kenbo is in the building trade and any reference he made to being a pro gambler would have been made in jest.
Report pablo-fanque September 9, 2019 5:04 PM BST
kenbo is definitely one of the good guys on here
Report s.kenbo September 9, 2019 5:07 PM BST
Grin

Chemo, fcuk off you clown!

I am pro gambling btw. That should confuse him!
Report SlippyBlue September 9, 2019 6:48 PM BST
s.kenbo is a good man on here and always has been.
Report GLASGOWCALLING September 9, 2019 6:50 PM BST
.. He will be shocked but I Agree  Slippy. Happy
Report penzance September 9, 2019 7:49 PM BST
OP
you back all these winners,GL,but
why don't you enjoy the winnings and go out
instead of being on here and sl4gging people?
Report kemo sabe September 9, 2019 7:51 PM BST
kenbo like the most of you clueless and if you think hes a pro gambler wel i despair
Report leif September 9, 2019 7:55 PM BST

Sep 9, 2019 -- 7:49PM, penzance wrote:

OPyou back all these winners,GL,butwhy don't you enjoy the winnings and go outinstead of being on here and sl4gging people?

He's the 'second coming'.

The first one, and some say the best, went over his mother's left shoulder.

Report glentoby September 9, 2019 7:57 PM BST
He is a Hooflpuff leif.........he will claim he got 5/2 when it passes the post.Wink
Report kemo sabe September 9, 2019 8:04 PM BST
hes never posted a winner while ive read his crap ,,, i notice you dont defend the muppet that is S KEMBO ,
Report kemo sabe September 9, 2019 8:05 PM BST
i see no evidence with a couple of exceptions and yr one of them why they waste their time esoterically punting horses ,,, what did anorak put up today ,,, ??? go on tell me
Report glentoby September 9, 2019 8:05 PM BST
HOOF L PUFF..............NAPWink
Report glentoby September 9, 2019 8:11 PM BST
If any horse could do the same sectionals as you claim Kemo we would be looking at the next Dancing Brave........don't you think?
Report glentoby September 9, 2019 8:15 PM BST
Oh and BTW I do not defend Kembo because he does not need my defence against your ilk,he is part and parcel of this Forum and has more respect than you will ever have.

Why?........because he is honest and has no need for "Look at me I am a genius" threads.......like the very VAST majority on here.

HTH
Report s.kenbo September 9, 2019 8:17 PM BST
Thank you for the kind words gents. BlushCool
Report kemo sabe September 9, 2019 8:19 PM BST
dont i know who the anorak is ,,,  no and ive never seen a single horse put up by him thats actual won , , hes an anorak alright ,,, but just like kembo a guesser ,
Report s.kenbo September 9, 2019 8:21 PM BST
Stop embarrassing yourself.
Report glentoby September 9, 2019 8:30 PM BST
HUFF L PUFF received 1332 hrs today from S.Kenbo via leif............did it win?

Stop being so modest you guys............not often I punt one or mention one via the PMs but fair is fair.......you both did me a favour.CoolWink
Report rooster booster September 9, 2019 8:30 PM BST
kenbo's not the massigher, He's a vary naughty boy!!!!
Report pumphol. September 9, 2019 8:50 PM BST
Would think anyone with half a brain would know that Kembo is a top bloke.
Report chavman September 9, 2019 9:02 PM BST
Kembo used to have sleepovers at jeffrey epsteins
Report kemo sabe September 9, 2019 9:25 PM BST
top bloke foul mothed and pro gambler ,,, i think not ,,, two horses both way out the back ,,,
Report glentoby September 9, 2019 9:29 PM BST
At least he did not lie about the sectionals or where the winning post is.Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com