Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
kemo sabe
24 Aug 19 11:42
| Topic/replies: 9,286 | Blogger: kemo sabe's blog
i take my punting or as some might say guessing quite seriously and do tend to review my bets for the previous week to see where i made errors or punted horses i shouldnt have backed , so for some of the doubters especially heres a brief summary of what i punted and how they went or indeed didnt ;
Mayne 2ND
Empreinte Reconce Won 5/2
Japan Won 7/1
Search For a song Won 4/1
Artic valley 3rd
royal crusade Won 6/4
Majaalis Lost ,,

i also suggested i was going to have TWO quid ew on mabs cross Lost and the same on Malotru which did the bizz to place at 28/1 when i backed it EW,

these are the facts ,,, the problem is i suppose theres a degree of envy at the fact i back more winners than losers and at prices that give me regular yet not vast profits , to most of you its ok and you wish me well , yet in spite of my utter clarity like this week , ok i do admit in the previous few weeks ive been very ambiguous in some of my posts but thats been totally deliberate to annoy my detractors , that said nothing i posted would put anyone away and was said in good humour , it also did what i intended it to do ,,, to infuriate the trolls ,

the sheer lack of a brain between them was illustrated by me putting up a thread about a new contact who said Mandacello was liked , i said i was going to watch the race , not bet it but hope it ran well , i also added that even if i did win i wdnt punt the next two from the same source until i got a feel for the information , I added thats what i always do , Even being as clear as that they still dont get it , Ive blocked the worst of the trolls yet they continue to post on my threads knowing i cant read their bile ,

the results speak for themselves , , others spout and give nothing , all ive ever said ws with my stuff you will at worst lose very slowly, and you just might win ,

this week i won ,, and im sure some of you did the same , the info based stuff i post is totally genuine , thats whats the sad bit thats what sticks in their craw , ive got something they can have ,,, , you know who the detractors are ,,, maybe the horse results of their posts in the last week wd make interesting reading ; but i feel they wont

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 5  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 169
By:
23nights
When: 24 Aug 19 11:46
are you backing raheen house today ?
By:
tanglefoot
When: 24 Aug 19 11:49
Seething this side,so much so I am going to lay next to the pool for the rest of the day.cheers
By:
23nights
When: 24 Aug 19 11:52
a yes or no will suffice...
By:
kemo sabe
When: 24 Aug 19 11:56
ive not looked at the race ,,, nor my mails and calls yet ,,, been out in the woods , i will get back to you with anythought my contacts have on the race , give me 15mins
By:
lead on
When: 24 Aug 19 11:57
Why write yes or no when you can write two paragraphs saying neither yes nor no,nor even maybe
By:
Charlton2005
When: 24 Aug 19 12:06
So far my only bet apart from a bet in the 1.55 Y is MR Welds Search for a song

you seem to have forgotten about the 155 on Thursday. mentioned 4 horses, 3 of which finished in the last 4.

lying s@ck of sh1t you are fella
By:
Charlton2005
When: 24 Aug 19 12:08
theres only one thing you need if you're going to lie. a good memory. you obviously haven't got one.
By:
kemo sabe
When: 24 Aug 19 12:11
ok heres exactly what i know about raheen ,,,  over a week ago connections tried to get cash on the horse at fancy odds mostly in ireland , they got tiny amounts on at 18s down very quickly to 12s almost in minutes , since then its been nibbled at but its far from as you can imagine a huge betting prospect , To some extent the early plunge ??? coppers messed up the price , but not too significantly , all i can tell you is that then a few at the stable got a few quid on ,the stables horses arnt actually going through a purple patch , i havnt punted it but it has like a few others a chance , if you have punted it im sure it will run well  the horse is in tip top nick , yet im sure a lot of the others are as well , hope that helps or at least doesnt hinder
By:
kemo sabe
When: 24 Aug 19 12:12
wdnt you rather i actually tried to give you the information so you can make up yr own mind ;;; jeeez
By:
Charlton2005
When: 24 Aug 19 12:15
I think we would all rather you kept it to private messages as you said you would.
By:
Charlton2005
When: 24 Aug 19 12:16
jerseyboy, when you're finished sucking your masters c@ck, ask him why Thursdays 155 has been forgotten. especially given his comment about learning from his losers.

what a pair of c@nts you 2 are
By:
Charlton2005
When: 24 Aug 19 13:05
can someone please find out what happened to the missing bet from Thursday?
By:
Callisto-moon
When: 24 Aug 19 13:07
its history.
By:
Charlton2005
When: 24 Aug 19 13:08
MT, please ask the new messiah about it
By:
Callisto-moon
When: 24 Aug 19 13:10
has it been magically removed?
By:
Charlton2005
When: 24 Aug 19 13:17

this is why info as opposed to forms so difficult , Liberty beach is a horse ive put up a couple of times and has won me money , it continues to thrive and looks the winner , the question is of course will it stay , connections think its not a problem , but why wdnt they think that ,
mr condon runs the irish horse Celtic Beauty which is from unfashionable stable so a drift and decent price is going to be around later , they base their hope around
the fact that the race it took part in at ascot has thrown up the winner of this one  4 times in the last 5yrs , After that race its plan was always to come here , It went to headquarters where it wdnt let itself down on the concrete like ground ,It then had a simple task as a prep for this one , 

if you add to this mix that the Tate lot have two horses Nasaiym and Under the Stars both of which are about of equal ability at home ,and both connections think theirs will win and have had a few quid on ,  In the case of NAsaiym,,, very early unless its a tipster horse ,

Im sure you will all have your own opinions on the race... In this races case maybe i should just guess ,,, but so far ive punted the tate horses to small stakes EW ,

info can sometimes be totally useless if theres too much ,

no, its still very much here. but it seems to have been magically removed from kemos betting week. go on, ask him about it.
By:
Callisto-moon
When: 24 Aug 19 13:19
a tipster is ok to lose losers, it helps the figures.
By:
ashleigh
When: 24 Aug 19 13:31
ks, as a close follower of markets, raheen house has been no bigger than 12/1 anywhere for over a month, to say they tried to get 18/1 a week ago is a myth.
By:
jimjoelsdog
When: 24 Aug 19 13:37
Laugh He is fond of the occasional lie.
I have just bought a Lear jet after following him.
By:
kemo sabe
When: 24 Aug 19 13:53
ashleigh ,,, i  was asked about a horse i havnt punted , my haggas guy told me what i put on the post ;;; just like he told me that Majaalis was going to be gelded , perhaps i dreamed both things , he told me they got coppers on at the bigger prices , if you say its not so im ok with that , but if one comments right in time ie the horse gets gelded why wouldnt the other be ,,, ive nothing to gain by making it up ,,, im trying to be helpful ,,, i could have said yes lump on the stables lumped on big time ,, i didnt ,,,
By:
greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy
When: 24 Aug 19 14:05
kemo post last 7 days p&l and shut the doubters up..

thanks.
By:
Charlton2005
When: 24 Aug 19 14:13
my haggis guy Grin
By:
Charlton2005
When: 24 Aug 19 14:16
wonder what kemo does/did for a living? something where being economical with the truth was an asset I would guess.
By:
When: 24 Aug 19 14:17
kemo was ken dodds accountant.
By:
mouse muldoon
When: 24 Aug 19 14:18
Laugh
By:
Charlton2005
When: 24 Aug 19 14:23
the 6th last was your own post you dumb c@nt

now what about this missing bet? can someone who's not blocked please query this with the messiah?
By:
casemoney
When: 24 Aug 19 14:37
I believe he is still working as a Lumberjack,  Charlton , "been out in the woods"  ..
By:
Charlton2005
When: 24 Aug 19 14:48
Grin

Case would please ask the messiah why he hasn't recorded his losing bets on the 155 at York on Thursday?
By:
mouse muldoon
When: 24 Aug 19 14:48
Is he a backwoodsman?
By:
The Management
When: 24 Aug 19 14:51
Insert your bets "chopper" jokes now imo ...
By:
mouse muldoon
When: 24 Aug 19 14:53
Harris?
By:
The Management
When: 24 Aug 19 14:56
Tom O'Hawke was a whizz with a chopper
By:
mouse muldoon
When: 24 Aug 19 14:58
Laugh I almost googled him.
By:
Charlton2005
When: 24 Aug 19 15:00
subtle Grin
By:
The Management
When: 24 Aug 19 15:00
LaughBlush
By:
When: 24 Aug 19 15:09
peter north had the best squirting chopper ive seen.
By:
kemo sabe
When: 24 Aug 19 16:06
ashleigh , ive looked long and hard at this race the problem is i cant find anything to beat yr choice raheen ,,, long slow wind up to swoop  i think i might join in yr bet , so good luck
By:
When: 24 Aug 19 16:13
By:
When: 24 Aug 19 16:13
prob hottest h/cap of the yr and cant find anything to beat raheen Happy
Page 1 of 5  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply