Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
kemo sabe
22 Aug 19 13:14
| Topic/replies: 9,286 | Blogger: kemo sabe's blog
this is why info as opposed to forms so difficult , Liberty beach is a horse ive put up a couple of times and has won me money , it continues to thrive and looks the winner , the question is of course will it stay , connections think its not a problem , but why wdnt they think that ,
mr condon runs the irish horse Celtic Beauty which is from unfashionable stable so a drift and decent price is going to be around later , they base their hope around
the fact that the race it took part in at ascot has thrown up the winner of this one  4 times in the last 5yrs , After that race its plan was always to come here , It went to headquarters where it wdnt let itself down on the concrete like ground ,It then had a simple task as a prep for this one , 

if you add to this mix that the Tate lot have two horses Nasaiym and Under the Stars both of which are about of equal ability at home ,and both connections think theirs will win and have had a few quid on ,  In the case of NAsaiym,,, very early unless its a tipster horse ,

Im sure you will all have your own opinions on the race... In this races case maybe i should just guess ,,, but so far ive punted the tate horses to small stakes EW ,

info can sometimes be totally useless if theres too much ,
Pause Switch to Standard View 1.55 york a conundrum ???
Show More
Report boz2 August 22, 2019 12:57 PM BST
This does look a fairly open race and I couldn't back Liberty Beach at such a short price when it's not even proven over the distance.  I always like to have a close look at unbeaten horses, especially if they've run more than once, and I have backed Under The Start but it's drifted since so I'm not exactly confident.  I also like to see what Oisin Murphy is riding and from what you've said it does sound like Nasaiym is in with a good shout.  That's my main bet now and I'll try to lay off Under The Stars in running at a price that would cover the other bet.
Bottom line: Nasaiym at 14 looks the value bet here.  Cheers
Report Charlton2005 August 22, 2019 1:19 PM BST
kemo's got a follower Grin
Report kemo sabe August 22, 2019 1:23 PM BST
i have to say the quinn lot wont her of defeat , they think it will win , and win well , its only defeat against the colts im told was cos it got boxed in ,  the stable and connections on course are quietly confident and perhaps its a case of why wdnt they be , the way its skipped clear last time ,
i will watch with interest ,,, i will watch pre match interview with interest
Report Movewiththetimes August 22, 2019 1:27 PM BST
Slow drift all morning 2.7 > 3.1
Report the dealer August 22, 2019 1:30 PM BST
its only defeat against the colts im told was cos it got boxed in  it was the queen mary for fillies and it was on the wrong side of the track.
Report Charlton2005 August 22, 2019 1:30 PM BST
so you like nasaiym, celtic beauty, under the stars and the fav. any others with a chance?
Report ashleigh August 22, 2019 1:32 PM BST
backed liberty beach at 2/1, see no reason why she shouldn't get 6 furlongs on a easy track, had no problem with stiff 5f tracks at sandown and beverley.Excited
Report the dealer August 22, 2019 1:34 PM BST
has looked very useful ash, good luck with it, a race to watch for me
Report kemo sabe August 22, 2019 1:35 PM BST
you can see why i say i dont do form , a bit like yesterday where i said japan ran 3 secs faster than enable ,,, AIS said it was bollocks , but it won anyway ,,  i dont look at the papers the racing papers , i just repeat parrot like what im told ,,, but happy to be corrected , good luck with yrs ,
Report crepello August 22, 2019 1:37 PM BST
kemo sabe    22 Aug 19 13:23 
i have to say the quinn lot wont her of defeat , they think it will win , and win well , its only defeat against the colts im told was cos it got boxed in

When were colts allowed to run in the Queen Mary?
Report crepello August 22, 2019 1:38 PM BST
Apologies dealer - just seen your post
Report the dealer August 22, 2019 1:39 PM BST
no problem Happy
Report Slicer August 22, 2019 1:44 PM BST
An interesting thread. SlicerStats C ratings show Liberty & Under. Wejdan should not be so short, but it's a Haggas Horse. SlicerStats only other possibility is Precious, but one can't back them all. So SlicerStats bet is dutch the first 3 favs to win equal amounts. Slicerstats is totally unproven so make up your own minds.
Report kemo sabe August 22, 2019 1:45 PM BST
fat rascals ,,, yum yum    why no interviews ,,,  lowest common denominator racing prog
Report Platini August 22, 2019 1:45 PM BST
Celtic Beauty to outrun its odds.
Report FOYLESWAR August 22, 2019 1:46 PM BST
have backed living in the past and nasayem earlier this morning at biggish prices .win bets
Report kemo sabe August 22, 2019 1:46 PM BST
well its def been nibbled at ,,, too much choice ;;; good luck if youve played we all might need it
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy August 22, 2019 1:48 PM BST
kemo sabe    22 Aug 19 13:23
i have to say the quinn lot wont her of defeat , they think it will win , and win well , its only defeat against the colts im told was cos it got boxed in

When were colts allowed to run in the Queen Mary?
Report wondersobright August 22, 2019 1:49 PM BST
queen mary defeat was against a big track bias
Report FOYLESWAR August 22, 2019 1:49 PM BST
kemo you might have misheard when they said the colts boxed her in ,are you sure they didnt say c**nts!
Report wondersobright August 22, 2019 1:49 PM BST
think she's the best horse in the race but whether she has too much pace for 6 is an issue for me to play @ 2s
Report kemo sabe August 22, 2019 1:51 PM BST
def mentioned the molecomb and colts but not in the same sentence ; god knows what the molecomb is ,,
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy August 22, 2019 1:52 PM BST
removes fleas from moles.
Report kemo sabe August 22, 2019 1:53 PM BST
Nasaiym 18S To 10S goodness ,
Report boz2 August 22, 2019 1:56 PM BST
Nasaiym 18S To 10S goodness - that must be my fiver lol
Report Slicer August 22, 2019 1:56 PM BST
Nasaiym very big step up in class.
Report wondersobright August 22, 2019 1:59 PM BST
that aint no 6 furlong horse
Report wondersobright August 22, 2019 1:59 PM BST
rare mistake by that yard but that is a whopper
Report wondersobright August 22, 2019 2:00 PM BST
could have ran on friday getting all the wfa
Report Slicer August 22, 2019 2:00 PM BST
Wow.
Report Charlton2005 August 22, 2019 2:00 PM BST
as expected, the guesser has been found out. put up 4 horses. finished 2nd last 3rd last 4th last and the fav finished 2nd. wac
Report FOYLESWAR August 22, 2019 2:01 PM BST
ahem! getb in ,put a thread up this race  on the ante post forum earlier ,worth a look !
Report kemo sabe August 22, 2019 2:02 PM BST
def non stayer but its easy afterwards
Report stewarts rise August 22, 2019 2:02 PM BST
greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy 22 Aug 19 13:52 Joined: 04 Jun 09 | Topic/replies: 1,441 | Blogger: greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy's blog

Made me laugh!Laugh
Report Charlton2005 August 22, 2019 2:02 PM BST
wd foyles

boz, for the record, the op is a guessing mug. bet accordingly.
Report kemo sabe August 22, 2019 2:04 PM BST
just re watched ,,, maybe it did stay ,,, just other given too much rope ,,a gallant second
Report wondersobright August 22, 2019 2:04 PM BST
not a non-stayer just too keen...too much boot for 6
Report Charlton2005 August 22, 2019 2:05 PM BST
what happened to all you "information" kemo?
Report kemo sabe August 22, 2019 2:07 PM BST
the problem with blocking trolls i suppose is you miss the many  winners they post or insights they give to the days racing ,,  ahh well , perhaps its a price worth paying ,
Report Charlton2005 August 22, 2019 2:10 PM BST
can someone ask this guessing c@nt what happened to all his "information" horses.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! August 22, 2019 2:11 PM BST
Don't think the winner will win the Chevely park race

Grin
Report differentdrum August 22, 2019 2:24 PM BST
Bookmakers couldn't have written a better result.

Favourite actually looked short of pace stepping up in trip and never looked like winning.

Winner has reversed the Ascot form on the quicker surface and the icing on the cake was the rag nailing Under The Stars for third.
Report Markyacard August 22, 2019 2:27 PM BST
greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy 22 Aug 19 13:52 Joined: 04 Jun 09 | Topic/replies: 1,441 | Blogger: greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy's blog

Made me laugh!Laugh

#me too
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy August 22, 2019 2:29 PM BST
Laugh
Report DIFERENT GRAVY 12 August 22, 2019 3:02 PM BST
I enjoy KS,,,s jumps bullsh1t more than the flat bullsh1t, especially when nicky, nico, olly and paul get a mention. I find the better the name dropping the worse the selection.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com