Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
GoldCupWinner
26 Jul 19 12:06
| Topic/replies: 3,390 | Blogger: GoldCupWinner's blog
IMO of course

Themaxwecan - Lost a shoe last time and was probably unsuited by soft ground the time before. His previous form at Doncaster where he looks like the best form, especially since he looked like he would improve for a step up in trip.

Sextant - Improving horse who looks like he has the best current form and will improve further for this stiffer track.

Magnetic Charm - Has the best form in the race and the most scope for improvement. Should be a good day for the queen.

Al Jellaby - Has been running very well this season at both 1m and 1M 2f. I think he has the best form while others are priced on potential.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 3
By:
chavman
When: 26 Jul 19 14:09
nice start Goldy
By:
GoldCupWinner
When: 26 Jul 19 19:09
Aye was a decent day today, lets hope it can continue tomorrow.

I'm going to take a chance that the rain arrives at York and back Addeybb at the current 11/4. Even though the favourite has won on soft he hasn't been tested on it in this sort of company so I think the value lays with Addeybb.
By:
GoldCupWinner
When: 26 Jul 19 19:14
Muatamaded looks overpriced in the 5.20 at Ascot too He's versatile regards the ground so won't mind if the rain affects it and I believe a stiff 1m 4f is his very best trip. Expecting him to go well.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com