Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
johngrace
10 Jun 19 09:19
| Topic/replies: 1,867 | Blogger: johngrace's blog
It`s a disappointing way to start the week but we have amongst us a man without any moral integrity, a serial liar and someone that, I am sure, none of us accept as part of our forum. I shall highlight here just three of his lies from the weekend:

LIE 1 - He lists the race times alongside Tom's tips and this makes him the leading arbiter in this field of taking credit for someone else's tips

I have, of course, never taken credit for anyone`s tips, I merely say thank you. A false and stupid claim.

LIE 2 - Successfully deposed, debagged and unshipped from the TS tipping mantle by Asleigh who is officially recognised as the aficionado on that particular topic

More nonsense. I post Tom Segal`s tips at 6.00pm on Fridays with prices, ashleigh posts them at 8.00am on Saturday. Those who bet seriously will be betting as soon as the tips are published.

LIE 3 - Faced with the prospect of HUgh Taylor being unceremoniously ejected from ATR where will this leave young Gracie?

The most ludicrous and embarrassing lie of all time. Hugh Taylor is ahead this year, thousands of points ahead over the last ten years and has 34,000 followers on twitter. He is a hugely successful genius. Leif`s suggestion that he is about to sacked is not only a lie but shows his extreme naivety as a punter - only a beginner would react so strongly to a losing spell that all experienced gamblers recognise as a statistical certainty.

His indiscretions and dishonesty are here for all to see. But everyone can change and, as a community, let`s hope that these ghastly personality traits can be apologised for, addressed and changed.
Pause Switch to Standard View LEIF - it is time for the truth about...
Show More
Report johngrace June 13, 2019 9:37 AM BST
Report mouse muldoon June 13, 2019 9:55 AM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg6jniUE2Dg
Report johngrace June 13, 2019 6:42 PM BST
Lest we forget.
Report leif June 13, 2019 9:13 PM BST
Bumping this one because the one on which you call me a stinking 'filthy liar', has been removed?

saddo Excited
Report mouse muldoon June 13, 2019 9:14 PM BST
Report johngrace June 13, 2019 9:19 PM BST
Unfortunately your lying ways are proven here and you will not apologise. I`d hate to live with that shame.
Report leif June 13, 2019 9:24 PM BST
All the venom you wasted with your posts on that thread gone to waste it would appear.

Nevermind, at least you have this one Laugh
Report Brian June 13, 2019 9:26 PM BST
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) affects people differently, but usually causes a particular pattern of thoughts and behaviours.

Obsession – where an unwanted, intrusive and often distressing thought, image or urge repeatedly enters your mind.
Anxiety – the obsession provokes a feeling of intense anxiety or distress.
Compulsion – repetitive behaviours or mental acts that you feel driven to perform as a result of the anxiety and distress caused by the obsession.
Temporary relief – the compulsive behaviour temporarily relieves the anxiety, but the obsession and anxiety soon returns, causing the cycle to begin again.
Report johngrace June 13, 2019 9:43 PM BST
1203 and rising......it`s right that everyone should read the proof.
Report mouse muldoon June 13, 2019 9:45 PM BST
Report brassneck June 13, 2019 10:03 PM BST
thanks Brian,"i have asked my stalker to go away and leave me alone many times,but he keeps coming back to annoy me,he seams to be obsessed with me"
Now everyone knows old brass ,i have being on this forum for many years,but it amazes me why a guy would want to stalk an old man of near 70 years of age.unusual to say the lease.but it takes all sorts of people to make this world of ours.thanks Brian for posting ,its nice to know that people do care,you have restored my faith in human nature.god bless you my good friend".Happy
Report johngrace June 14, 2019 8:57 AM BST
1327 views - it`s great that so many people are becoming properly informed.
Report elvissss June 14, 2019 10:04 AM BST
it`s great that so many people are becoming properly informed.

Yes fraudy - everyone knows that u can manage a calculator 

Well done Cool
Report johngrace June 15, 2019 8:56 AM BST
As we approach 1500 views it is very good to see just how many people are now aware of this person`s true character.
Report elvissss June 15, 2019 10:05 AM BST
Official Poker Rankings   
Poker Player Search    Poker Room Filter

Search Player   

Official Poker Rankings         Poker Ratings           FAQ            Coverage          Poker Leaderboards    
mfordy
mfordy plays online poker at         PokerStars
mfordy
Poker Ratings & Rankings    Poker Rankings

Rankings Period     Poker League     Find other ranked poker players
on the OPR Poker Leaderboards

Poker statistics for mfordy are not available on Official Poker Rankings
Find more player on the OPR Poker Leaderboards   

Best poker sites and poker bonus offers:
PokerStars
100% extra up to $600
Bonus code: STARS600   
Marketing Code: OPR.COM

partypoker
Deposit $20 and get $30 in SPINS tickets
Bonus code: OPR500

mfordy
Poker Statistics
Statistics includes scheduled PokerStars MTT poker tournaments and PokerStars SNG tournaments. (SNG min. 36 players).

As we approach 1500 views it is very good to see just how many people are now aware of fraudy`s true poker ability - He got in touch with poker stars to have all his brutal stats and plays removed. The fool had the same user name as on here. Not the brightest Sad
Report johngrace June 15, 2019 10:09 AM BST
elvisss is a liar. He happily makes points which are irrelevant and, in this case, blatantly untrue. What an interesting and fulfilling life.
Report elvissss June 15, 2019 10:18 AM BST
So who got pokerstars to remove ur stats????????????

So u deny that u were mfordy? ??????????

Deny and lie  all u want fraudy

We know

And now so do 1500 others(1490 of them are u of course)  LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report johngrace June 15, 2019 10:24 AM BST
It`s interesting that this liar should come on the thread where a serial liar is exposed. He speaks from a position of total ignorance as everyone can see. How disgusting these people are.
Report leif June 15, 2019 10:40 AM BST
you sound rattled Fraudy?
Report leif June 15, 2019 10:43 AM BST
For month on end this guy stated he maintained a few accounts to get on at Hapless Hugh's advertised prices before getting caught off-guard with this

johngrace • June 3, 2019 1:51 PM BST

The closing of accounts is an absolute nightmare. I`ve had hundreds "restricted" over the years and, without doubt, that`s the most difficult and time-consuming way of playing the game as I do.

..and he calls me a liar Excited
Report elvissss June 15, 2019 10:51 AM BST
It`s interesting that this liar should come on the thread where a serial liar is exposed. He speaks from a position of total ignorance as everyone can see. How disgusting these people are.

Again fraudy - 2 simple questions. 

So who got pokerstars to remove ur stats????????????

So u deny that u were mfordy? ??????????

Your chance to prove who's lying !!!!!! CoolCoolCool
Report johngrace June 15, 2019 10:55 AM BST
elvissss you aren`t even an effective stalker. I have never contacted pokerstars. If you can prove otherwise I will be proved to be lying filth, just like leif has been proven to be. If you cannot do this you must admit that you have completely invented this accusation (which we all know that you have, as do you) and that you are a disgusting liar.
Report johngrace June 15, 2019 10:56 AM BST
1552 - good to see this thread being regularly bumped.
Report elvissss June 15, 2019 11:05 AM BST
I have never contacted pokerstars

Problem is fraudy when ur stats were highlighted on here they were removed immediately

The only person with ur log in details is u UNLESS u were stupid enough to share them with others and directed one of them to get in touch with pokerstars

Even u couldn't be that thick .............

Self explanatory innit DevilCoolLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report johngrace June 15, 2019 11:13 AM BST
The liar has yet to provide any evidence. He can`t, of course. He is lying, he has been caught out and now he starts to squeal.
Report leif June 15, 2019 11:15 AM BST
Report johngrace June 15, 2019 3:35 PM BST
LOADS more evidence today as the village idiot cannot contain his raging at our already brilliant day.
Report leif June 15, 2019 3:43 PM BST
You put up 7 horses with just the one winner ya muppet.
Report elvissss June 15, 2019 3:50 PM BST
You put up 7 horses with just the one winner ya muppet.

Shhhhhhhhhhh leif............Fraudy is a pro gambler.

Never loses

The one winner will keep him in clover for a month

Sit back and watch him dance from one thread to the other

Years of practice have made fraudy a pro dancer
Report johngrace June 15, 2019 3:57 PM BST
Sorry, way too busy adding up the profit but feel free to dance around my threads and bump this one in particular.
Report johngrace June 15, 2019 4:59 PM BST
Report glentoby June 15, 2019 7:53 PM BST
Solely to gratify the perverted life of a sad individual AKA Ascotboy,Windsorboy anong others but generally known a Fraudy I make a comment or several.

Incredible that YOU Martyn accuse someone of lying? YOU as the most proven "Bender" of truth since I have been unfortunate enough to encounter most of your persona.

YOU who refused a "Heads UP" game of poker and whinged to Betfair many years ago that you were being picked on?
You who has had more false accounts and more comebacks than Lester Piggot?
YOU who whinge about Homophobia talking about "Bent" anything is laughable?

That is my sole contribution to your ego for the time being unless you wish to lay me evens to £50,000 that I wil beat your top choice of tipster over 7 days to level stakes and guarantee to lodge the funds with the Racing Post within 7 days from now?

You may request your choice of tipster to match the amount in which case I will stand £100K or ask them to simply back you in an even £50K.The winnings to be disbursed to a charity of choice.Mine being 50/50 to the IJF and SSAFA?

RSVP
Report johngrace June 16, 2019 5:27 PM BST
As we approach 2000 views it is very good to see just how many people are now aware of this person`s true character.
Report mouse muldoon June 16, 2019 5:28 PM BST
2,000 is great, keep it up.
Report mouse muldoon June 16, 2019 5:30 PM BST
3,000 would probably make the 10 o'clock news.
Report johngrace June 16, 2019 5:30 PM BST
This tragic individual replies within seconds and says nothing, as always.
Report 11kv June 16, 2019 5:37 PM BST
Report mouse muldoon June 16, 2019 5:39 PM BST
Report johngrace June 17, 2019 8:39 AM BST
Report johngrace June 17, 2019 10:29 AM BST
2,000 well done everyone, this person must be hounded out.
Report elvissss June 17, 2019 11:30 AM BST
A few folk have a gawk and fraudy goes stiff
Report johngrace June 17, 2019 4:09 PM BST
Another 58 views whilst we were out for lunch. This is most encouraging for all right-minded folk.
Report johngrace June 17, 2019 6:28 PM BST
The forum liar is in a huge mess now that Hugh`s normal excellence has returned. Watch out for more idiotic lies.
Report leif June 17, 2019 6:37 PM BST
The forum has worked out who the liar is on here Cool

You need to find a job before you lose the plot entirely Excited
Report johngrace June 17, 2019 6:40 PM BST
Well we agree on one thing. Your first assertion is manifest in the opening of this thread.  As for employment, I dread to think what your life involves but I`m very fortunate on that front, thank you. It is strange that you obsess so much about aspects of my life - I do not care about yours but suspect I would be as angry as you are were I in your shoes.
Report johngrace June 18, 2019 9:42 AM BST
8 days and still not a word of explanation or apology.
Report johngrace June 18, 2019 4:02 PM BST
Very sad to see someone allow their reputation to be ruined like this.
Report mouse muldoon June 18, 2019 4:03 PM BST
What's your PB for views of a thread?
Report mouse muldoon June 18, 2019 4:04 PM BST
Whatever it is I don't think there's a prize on offer as Zodie is the only other one who keeps records.
Report johngrace June 18, 2019 4:04 PM BST
Another few seconds of this sorry person`s life wasted.
Report johngrace June 18, 2019 5:26 PM BST
Not just a proven liar but one with proven idiotic views.....what a fabulous day it has been.
Report mouse muldoon June 18, 2019 5:28 PM BST
Busy day.
Report johngrace June 18, 2019 5:30 PM BST
Yes, thousands to add up in winnings.
Report mouse muldoon June 18, 2019 5:33 PM BST
I was more referring to you scintillating campaign to expose Leif.
Report ProSniper June 18, 2019 5:36 PM BST
leify has gracey on toast.

Scrambled eggs

Report mouse muldoon June 18, 2019 5:37 PM BST
No contest really, is it?
Report ProSniper June 18, 2019 5:39 PM BST
mousey has gracey in the microwave.

Report leif June 18, 2019 7:32 PM BST

Jun 18, 2019 -- 4:02PM, johngrace wrote:

Very sad to see someone allow their reputation to be ruined like this.

While you've been slagging me off I've been at work (do you remember what that is Fraudy) although this is the tinterweb where no-one gives a f*** Excited

I gather however that you're reputation went up in smoke a while ago.

in the words of Pink Floyd

'hey teacher, leave those kids alone'

Report leif June 18, 2019 7:32 PM BST
your*
Report elise June 18, 2019 7:37 PM BST
well done on exposing the mentally retarded care in the community types, leif

excellent work
Report mouse muldoon June 18, 2019 7:41 PM BST
Well that's one outed, do you think there are others?
Report johngrace June 19, 2019 8:16 AM BST
20-1 and 33-1 winners had the predictable effect upon the unfortunate few I see. Meanwhile, we marked the day by staying up far too late but such a wonderful occasion needed to be celebrated properly even if this morning is a struggle (but one that is brightened by their palpable rage and envy).
Report mouse muldoon June 19, 2019 10:25 AM BST
3,000 views now, which can only serve to rub the fool's noses in more dirt.
Report johngrace June 19, 2019 10:29 AM BST
.....as mm`s life slowly goes down the drain.
Report johngrace June 19, 2019 5:53 PM BST
As we approach 2500 views it is very good to see just how many people are now aware of this person`s true character.
Report johngrace June 20, 2019 9:25 AM BST
Now that over 2,500 people have seen his shame, surely it is time for leif to own up.
Report johngrace June 20, 2019 3:30 PM BST
Ten days of shame.
Report johngrace June 20, 2019 8:37 PM BST
Cast-iron proof in black and white for all to see.
Report johngrace June 20, 2019 8:40 PM BST
I`m off out but let`s just put on record his latest lie. He has accused me of being sacked. Totally untrue of course. What a vile person.
Report leif June 20, 2019 8:41 PM BST
Cottaging?
Report johngrace June 21, 2019 8:40 AM BST
It`s pretty much 24/7 lying now it seems. Tragic.
Report elvissss June 21, 2019 1:34 PM BST
johngrace
johngrace 20 Jun 19 20:40 Joined: 29 Oct 17 | Topic/replies: 1,739 | Blogger: johngrace's blog
I`m off out but let`s just put on record his latest lie. He has accused me of being sacked. Totally untrue of course. What a vile person.

People get sacked every day you fool

Get over it
Report mouse muldoon June 21, 2019 1:38 PM BST
I'd still employ him, for his sparkling wit as much as anything else.
Report johngrace June 21, 2019 2:15 PM BST
Good work, it`s important to keep this thread prominent.
Report johngrace June 21, 2019 4:49 PM BST
Oh dear oh dear oh dear leif is in a huge mess now....11-2 and 20-1 winners will bring out a long series of lies once he is home from work rather than enjoying the racing.
Report elvissss June 21, 2019 4:58 PM BST
Says the sacked fool who has to do bed and breakfast for the week to make ends meet  LaughLaughLaugh

Get a job fraudy CoolLaugh
Report johngrace June 21, 2019 5:16 PM BST
elvisss seething and furious at our success and reveals his true, lying nature. How disgusting they are - exposed for what he is.
Report elvissss June 21, 2019 5:20 PM BST
Our............????????  LaughLaughLaugh

Are u more than one fraudy?

Sound more like a schizo with every post CryCry
Report johngrace June 21, 2019 5:31 PM BST
Thanks for bumping this one - please try not to lie so much tghough.
Report johngrace June 21, 2019 7:14 PM BST
It is sp gratifying that decency and honesty win out over hatred and lying. More significant profit today - time to join the god folk of Ascot in celebration.
Report mouse muldoon June 21, 2019 7:19 PM BST
Are we at 5,000 yet?
Report leif June 21, 2019 7:23 PM BST
Take Elviss' advice Fraudy and get yourself a jawb before it's too late.
Report johngrace June 22, 2019 9:26 AM BST
Here we have yet another lie from lief. I have never been unemployed or without a job in my life. He is a disgrace to the forum and lies without the slighest shame. Quite disgusting.
Report johngrace June 22, 2019 11:06 AM BST
As we approach 3000 views it is very good to see just how many people are now aware of this person`s true character.
Report johngrace June 22, 2019 12:04 PM BST
Today`s lie is how upset we are about Frankie`s success when we backed two of them. So clueless.
Report BIG GURU June 22, 2019 12:08 PM BST
It is sp gratifying that decency and honesty win out over hatred and lying. More significant profit today - time to join the god folk of Ascot in celebration

Does this mean you'll getting out that big cross you've got,putting on that old cassock With the hold up stockings underneath and dancing aboot the place with some other
odd fellows? ShockedSillyLaugh
Report BIG GURU June 22, 2019 12:49 PM BST
Me? Homophobic? Where's the homophobia in that post?
Report johngrace June 22, 2019 2:59 PM BST
12 days of shame now.
Report johngrace June 22, 2019 3:54 PM BST
Report leif June 22, 2019 4:02 PM BST
The only shame is shirley attributable to the sad, sick bag of pustules that believes 3,000 views on a hatred thread is an achievement

What a DC Grin
Report johngrace June 22, 2019 4:11 PM BST
You have been shamed, your lies have been clearly detailed and you have not apologised. We can all see what a mess this has got you in. You deserve to feel bad and will until you admoit what you are.
Report johngrace June 22, 2019 6:03 PM BST
Further humiliation today, it`s really sad.
Report johngrace June 23, 2019 2:12 PM BST
He`s been lying all morning on here as he was last night......not much of a way to exist really. Every single one of the 3,000 people who have read this will see that he cannot possibly have any accurate information regarding our bets whatsoever. For him, random speculation and lies will do.
Report leif June 23, 2019 2:16 PM BST
Spot the Liar. Like shooting fish in a barrel really. Laugh

"The big question is - can Sir Hugh and Sir Tom make it 9 days of profit in a row"

Straight onto the hook.

You put up 8 Hapless and Tommy tips yesterday.

Hapless' tips were three each-way tips by the way and by your own summation are rarely statistically viable. Yet each way has become a theme this past week.

No place returns for Hapless and only the mythical 5/1 winner for Tommy. Ranks as a LOSS on anyone's abacus.

This, therefore ranks as another prime-time lie from the forum's Billy Liar Mischief

[Exodus 20:2-17]

2. You shall not make for yourself an idol (that includes Hugh and Tom and other Sir Taintys)

9. Thou shall not lie
Report johngrace June 23, 2019 2:18 PM BST
Here he goes. I don`t read his stuff but he has a 9-5 job five days a week and then dances whenever I ask at the weekend....it sounds great.
Report leif June 23, 2019 2:22 PM BST
Unless you've something interesting to contribute F ***  **f

Thanks for your co-operation LaughLaughLaugh

[Exodus 20:2-17]

2. You shall not make for yourself an idol (that includes Hugh and Tom and other Sir Taintys)

9. Thou shall not lie
Report johngrace June 23, 2019 2:23 PM BST
I pull the strings......he obeys.
Report johngrace June 23, 2019 2:23 PM BST
Last week`s superb results have broken the little fool.
Report leif June 23, 2019 2:25 PM BST
Hate thread reported so hopefully you'll be taking a well-earned break ya fool

Gonna concentrate on the horses now so thanks for the entertainment ya clown Laugh
Report johngrace June 23, 2019 2:35 PM BST
Awwwwww boo hoo hoo, he`s gone crying to Betfair.......the truth really does hurt.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com