Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
johngrace
10 Jun 19 09:19
| Topic/replies: 1,867 | Blogger: johngrace's blog
It`s a disappointing way to start the week but we have amongst us a man without any moral integrity, a serial liar and someone that, I am sure, none of us accept as part of our forum. I shall highlight here just three of his lies from the weekend:

LIE 1 - He lists the race times alongside Tom's tips and this makes him the leading arbiter in this field of taking credit for someone else's tips

I have, of course, never taken credit for anyone`s tips, I merely say thank you. A false and stupid claim.

LIE 2 - Successfully deposed, debagged and unshipped from the TS tipping mantle by Asleigh who is officially recognised as the aficionado on that particular topic

More nonsense. I post Tom Segal`s tips at 6.00pm on Fridays with prices, ashleigh posts them at 8.00am on Saturday. Those who bet seriously will be betting as soon as the tips are published.

LIE 3 - Faced with the prospect of HUgh Taylor being unceremoniously ejected from ATR where will this leave young Gracie?

The most ludicrous and embarrassing lie of all time. Hugh Taylor is ahead this year, thousands of points ahead over the last ten years and has 34,000 followers on twitter. He is a hugely successful genius. Leif`s suggestion that he is about to sacked is not only a lie but shows his extreme naivety as a punter - only a beginner would react so strongly to a losing spell that all experienced gamblers recognise as a statistical certainty.

His indiscretions and dishonesty are here for all to see. But everyone can change and, as a community, let`s hope that these ghastly personality traits can be apologised for, addressed and changed.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 146
By:
kkkatt
When: 10 Jun 19 11:39
I like Hugh Taylor. I find his contributions to be thought provoking. But I primarily like to pick my own. You on the other hand appear to be a passive aggressive muppet who continually likes to spam up the forum with your drivel. You`d have an inferiority complex if you thought you were just as good as everybody else, which is a bit rich considering you have nothing original to offer. We all know where Taylors tips are if we want them.
By:
mouse muldoon
When: 10 Jun 19 12:59
I wish to join in the conversation.
By:
johngrace
When: 10 Jun 19 13:24
mouse muldoon
I wish to join in the conversation....but all I have to offer is cutting and pasting childish cartoons.
By:
mouse muldoon
When: 10 Jun 19 13:39
More of a monologue then, isn't it?
By:
johngrace
When: 10 Jun 19 14:21
Good word, incorrectly used. A lot better than your usual contributions though, well done.
By:
mouse muldoon
When: 10 Jun 19 14:24
monologue
/ˈmɒn(ə)lɒɡ/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: monologue; plural noun: monologues; noun: monolog; plural noun: monologs

a long speech by one actor in a play or film, or as part of a theatrical or broadcast programme.
    "he was reciting some of the great monologues of Shakespeare"
    synonyms:    soliloquy, speech, address, lecture, oration, sermon, homily; More

a long, tedious speech by one person during a conversation.
        "Fred carried on with his monologue as if I hadn't spoken"
By:
johngrace
When: 10 Jun 19 17:51
You realise that every word that you cut and paste proves my point i trust?
By:
johngrace
When: 10 Jun 19 17:52
Anyway, back to the point. Presumably the person who disgraces the forum will be back from his menail 9.00-5.00 job shortly.
By:
elise
When: 10 Jun 19 17:58
did you mean menial?
By:
johngrace
When: 10 Jun 19 18:00
Thanks elsie
By:
Deltâ
When: 10 Jun 19 18:01
did you mean elise?
By:
elise
When: 10 Jun 19 18:04
doh!
By:
johngrace
When: 10 Jun 19 18:12
Thanks elsie.
By:
johngrace
When: 10 Jun 19 18:35
Resounding silence from the forum`s shameful disgrace.
By:
11kv
When: 10 Jun 19 18:39
I'm not having that Jonny at all,  Deltâ  is a stalwart of the forum and at no time has bought the forum into disrepute.

Please apologise forthwith.
By:
johngrace
When: 10 Jun 19 18:43
11kv your every word seems irrelevant but thanks for trying. I hope you`ll understand if I leave it there.
By:
11kv
When: 10 Jun 19 18:45
Ok John,off for some Monday man japery.

Bye bye.
By:
leif
When: 10 Jun 19 18:55
I stand by my words.

You're a maniacal muppet!

Take a break before you have a breakdown.

You know it makes sense.
By:
johngrace
When: 10 Jun 19 19:17
You stand by your proven lies?
By:
mouse muldoon
When: 10 Jun 19 20:02
The conversation is moving along nicely now.
By:
johngrace
When: 10 Jun 19 21:11
480 views so far today....every one of those people now has confirmation of the disgusting liar in our midst.
By:
11kv
When: 10 Jun 19 21:23
Long day for John FULL SHIFT
By:
mouse muldoon
When: 10 Jun 19 21:24
Hope there was some time for japes in between.
By:
johngrace
When: 10 Jun 19 21:25
Fascinating posts gentlemen, well done.
By:
johngrace
When: 10 Jun 19 22:06
By:
elvissss
When: 10 Jun 19 22:15
Spends the day counting views

WHAT A LIFE Cry

Well done fraudy
By:
johngrace
When: 10 Jun 19 22:20
531, thanks for bumping this back to the top, that is where it will be staying unless an admission of hideous dishonesty is forthcoming.
By:
mouse muldoon
When: 10 Jun 19 22:23
By:
leif
When: 10 Jun 19 22:25
His all time Tipstering hero Hapless Hugh is live on ATR giving his insight into the Royal Ascot card and yet he's on here giving me pelters and totting up how many bods are viewing his w@nkery thread. Sad

He's off his chops as they say.

Get to bed Gracie before you lose the plot entirely Plain
By:
elvissss
When: 10 Jun 19 22:27
Bumping on the brain fraudy?

Ur in a right state dancing from thread to thread

Did u miss sunday service again yesterday?
By:
johngrace
When: 10 Jun 19 22:28
....and now the fool bumps the very thread that proves what a vile liar he is. A hilarious confirmation of my earlier assessment regarding his frighteningly low intellect. These constant replies show just what a mess he is in over this - he clearly dislikes himself but simply cannot address it.
By:
mouse muldoon
When: 10 Jun 19 22:30
By:
johngrace
When: 10 Jun 19 22:32
Cartoon boy comes in to support his intellectual equal.
By:
elvissss
When: 10 Jun 19 22:32
Who Taylor is back tomorrow sez fraudy

His blood pressure goes up when Who Taylor takes a break
By:
hulk23
When: 10 Jun 19 22:33
are you ok john ?  i think you may be having a mental breakdown, do you have people away from here you can talk to ...

(seriously)
By:
mouse muldoon
When: 10 Jun 19 22:34
Yes, there's the lads at the local tavern.
By:
johngrace
When: 10 Jun 19 22:40
One of the bright lads on here is now offering a psychological assessment. They could hardly be funnier.
By:
johngrace
When: 11 Jun 19 17:36
The truth must remain at the top just in case anyone considered believing a word leif says.
By:
johngrace
When: 11 Jun 19 20:32
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel