Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
BigField
07 Mar 19 15:28
| Topic/replies: 2,675 | Blogger: BigField's blog
Anyone taking these 2 (Christmas In USA in the 3.55 & Molly Carew in the 4.30) on? I personally see it very hard to see past these 2 in their retrospective races. Now I know they are short prices (both around the 2.0 figure) but Christmas In USA looked an absolute revolation last time out and should take the world of beating if the horse is in similar form - likewise with the second selection in the next race - Molly Carew. She looked to have improved leaps and bounds in her most recent outing, her 3rd chase start, winning decisively, there's a chance that something unproven could be a handicap blot against her, but I'd make her a rough 1.6 shout so to be offered better than 2.0 is a gift IMO.

Would be interested to hear anyone elses thoughts on these races, and best of luck to those having a punt today :)

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 18
By:
tanglefoot
When: 07 Mar 19 15:52
Hi,BigField, MollyCarew,good chance on form, but I have no confidence in jockey.
By:
BigField
When: 07 Mar 19 15:56
Hello Tangle hope everythings good with you mate
To be fair looking through the form of Christmas In USA's win LTO it is atrotious haha, though there's nothing for it to beat again today!

And while I can't disagree about the Molly Carey jockey, it's not as though there's a field of AP McCoy's up against it!
By:
BigField
When: 07 Mar 19 15:58
Is it just me or the week before Cheltenham every year is seemingly the worst weeks racing of the year, it's as though the bookies sponsor these meetings in the week running up to the festival in order for you to a) lose all your money before Cheltenham or b) lose enough of your money in the week before Cheltenham to make you tilt out during cheltenahm

it's the same every year, just utter dross!
By:
BigField
When: 07 Mar 19 15:59
If it was just Group races this week then I could understand it - the trainers would be saving their horses for the festival - but throughout this whole week (every year) even the Class 5 handicaps are just utter p*ss poor, and this has nothing to do with the festival! Even the f*cking flat AW meetings are atrocious!
By:
tanglefoot
When: 07 Mar 19 16:08
Well this side, your posting have been scares.Grin
By:
tanglefoot
When: 07 Mar 19 16:14
Wd,with the USA, funny I thought Cyrano Star was danger, which was pulled up last time behind USa
By:
BigField
When: 07 Mar 19 16:21
Thanks mate, ive honestly been trying to avoid the horses as I have a very addictive personality
By:
BigField
When: 07 Mar 19 16:30
Though further looking through the 4.30, I'm finding it harder to see past Molly Carew, the others 3 near the top of the market just don't look strong at all! Famous last words I know but better than 2.0 is very generous
By:
mouse muldoon
When: 07 Mar 19 16:35
Having a bit on The Orange Rogue as well.
By:
BigField
When: 07 Mar 19 16:37
3.25 way too big had to take that and 3.1
By:
BigField
When: 07 Mar 19 16:38
Good shout Mouse with Orange Rouge, have had a lil bet on that as a saver
By:
mouse muldoon
When: 07 Mar 19 16:39
If we lucky the same 3 will set a strong pace again for the benefit of MC & TOR
By:
BigField
When: 07 Mar 19 16:40
Agreed, lets hope the best horse wins :D
By:
BigField
When: 07 Mar 19 16:46
Well couldn't have seen that happening
By:
mouse muldoon
When: 07 Mar 19 16:48
Shocker from the rogue.
By:
StillLearning
When: 07 Mar 19 16:48

Mar 7, 2019 -- 4:46PM, BigField wrote:

Well couldn't have seen that happening

why is this post showing 4:46 pm when it's only 4:38?

By:
BigField
When: 07 Mar 19 17:01
no idea mate!
By:
BigField
When: 07 Mar 19 17:02
and guess I got the race all wrong, maybe Molly Carew just won an egg and spoon race LTO, or the ground was quicker on that occasion than her rivals would have liked - in contrast to today.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com