Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
benson222
16 Jan 19 11:35
| Topic/replies: 8 | Blogger: benson222's blog
Still worth doing this?
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Fast pics (drone)
Show More
Report Willie Shafter. January 16, 2019 11:43 AM GMT
very much so,as long as the track lads dont find you,unfortunately they were discovered at Newcastle a while ago and the drone was unfortunaley dropped and damaged,they int cheep.
Report Brian January 16, 2019 11:56 AM GMT
Somebody should make a sitcom about the efforts of in-running fanatics to make it pay (other than studying form). Up ladders, facetimers, drones, boxes, BlV and the battles between each type. For some of course it has been a tragedy while others, like Willie, have made a mint.

For me, I'm happy playing off TV pictures in home comfort, enjoying it and making a small profit.
Report Willie Shafter. January 16, 2019 11:59 AM GMT
wd brian.
Report Willie Shafter. January 16, 2019 12:16 PM GMT
https://amp.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2019/jan/16/
talking-horses-racecourses-vow-to-ban-drone-giving-punters-an-edge-horse-racing-tips?fbclid=IwAR2wEkJBqA6Vsw3HLp7F5wgBnSjvL_DeK1UufbLwYmcNFo6kqCywNjolwKQ
Report DixiEnormus January 16, 2019 12:37 PM GMT
never been offered them or know of any1 who has.   Confused
Report Rider January 16, 2019 12:39 PM GMT
So it is little wonder that they see drones feeding live pictures to Betfair backers as amounting to “theft”, in the words of a spokesman for Arena Racing Company (ARC) quoted in the Mail piece.

you couldnt make its up, thats exactly what the racetracks are giving the box players a license to do
Report jmdc January 16, 2019 12:50 PM GMT
The news will come out when the Perth drone, which sends pictures from the far side, collides with Willie's IR drone!
Report Deltâ January 16, 2019 12:53 PM GMT
The Sedgefield drone pics are very good
Report equine flew January 16, 2019 12:54 PM GMT
Should jut scrap all this in running rubbish all together and would be an end to all this nonsense.
Report skiptoomaloumacari January 16, 2019 1:02 PM GMT
Well said I can't stand on course in running players...... Always in my way...... AND SO RUDE....... OBNOXIOUS TW@TS ALL OF THEM.......... JUST BAN IT AND DO US ALL A FAVOUR....
Report handtorofe January 16, 2019 1:02 PM GMT
Lost my Lingfield drone last seen heading in Gatwick directionLaugh
Report eightbo January 16, 2019 1:05 PM GMT
Put a roof over the racecourse Cool
Report Deltâ January 16, 2019 1:05 PM GMT
Laugh
Report howard January 16, 2019 1:31 PM GMT
Be more like Get Carter than a sit-comDevil
Report geoff m January 16, 2019 1:32 PM GMT
handtorofeLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Do wah Diddy January 16, 2019 1:51 PM GMT
I CAN ONLY USE MY DRONE IN SPRINTS MY ELECTRIC CABLE IS ONLY 6 1/2 FURLONGS LONG
Report pablo-fanque January 16, 2019 1:54 PM GMT
Laugh do wah
Report duffy January 16, 2019 2:17 PM GMT
My fooker don't work in January because the low sun gets in the way.
Report bevis January 16, 2019 2:27 PM GMT
next a drone will take a horse out when its a mile in front
Report tomhunt January 16, 2019 2:33 PM GMT
attack of the drones
Report Willie Shafter. January 16, 2019 3:10 PM GMT
the sedgefield drone operators were operating from 2 tents set up in sedgefield cricket club last fri..(its been noted) Wink
Report tomhunt January 16, 2019 3:11 PM GMT
get yer shotgun out big vern
Report dustybin January 16, 2019 3:12 PM GMT
WS gunna turn up and it'll just be a couple of blokes acting out broke back mountain
Report youwillblucky January 16, 2019 7:11 PM GMT
Best thing would be to shut down all betting exchanges !! , perfect arena for criminal activity !!!
Report Willie Shafter. January 17, 2019 1:23 AM GMT
the world is unfortunately a cesspit of greed corruption and cover ups.
Report howard January 17, 2019 11:08 AM GMT
"I'll fly drones and nobody can stop me "  Mick in the Daily Mail. Next meeting Ayr Sunday.
Report howard January 17, 2019 11:10 AM GMT
"I'll fly drones and nobody can stop me "  Mick in the Daily Mail. Next meeting Ayr Sunday.
Report Willie Shafter. January 17, 2019 11:13 AM GMT
tell mick to come back to newcastle and i'll test his theory.
Report grappler January 17, 2019 11:51 AM GMT
i do not see that it is any business of yours. you are not the caa. of he can get away with it, why not? you found your own edge and have repeatedly said it is available to others, and those who complain about track players should stop whingeing and have a go. if hes found something that works for him(i doubt it, btw) then fair play to him. youve no right to get involved, unless you are a hypocrite.
Report howard January 17, 2019 11:54 AM GMT
Would Newcastle be out of bounds anyway because of the airport ?
Report Willie Shafter. January 17, 2019 1:13 PM GMT
could be,but been caught doing it there last yr.
Report Brian January 17, 2019 1:13 PM GMT
Just as well they have stopped using Gatwick for Grand Nationals.
Report onlooker January 17, 2019 1:37 PM GMT
Subtle - Brian
Report onlooker January 17, 2019 1:38 PM GMT
Subtle - Brian
Report GEORGE.B January 17, 2019 1:44 PM GMT
grappler 17 Jan 19 11:51
i do not see that it is any business of yours. you are not the caa. of he can get away with it, why not? you found your own edge and have repeatedly said it is available to others, and those who complain about track players should stop whingeing and have a go. if hes found something that works for him(i doubt it, btw) then fair play to him. youve no right to get involved, unless you are a hypocrite.

Well said grappler, a concise and accurate statement.
Report Willie Shafter. January 17, 2019 1:50 PM GMT
if only it was that easy eh..Laugh
Report jimeen January 17, 2019 3:24 PM GMT
All I know is if I had one of these drones and some piece of vermin came up to me with his billy big balls act and threatening me , he’d be found in the river Tyne with his computer stuck up his hole .
Report pablo-fanque January 17, 2019 3:34 PM GMT
jimeen , do you think he'd come up to you carrying his laptop or desktop ?
Report Willie Shafter. January 17, 2019 3:35 PM GMT
see you at newcastle. bring your lifebelt jimmy.
Report Do wah Diddy January 17, 2019 8:06 PM GMT
MY GAMBLING NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR HAS TRAINED AND RACED PIGEONS ALL HIS LIFE AND THREE OF THEM HAVE BEEEN FITTED WITH GO PROS TO FILM .IVE HAD MY SUSPITIONS ABOUT HIM FOR MONTHS .HES NOW BOUGHT A TOP OF THE RANGE GARDEN SPINKLER AND A SELF REWIND HOSE PIPE WITH ATTACHABLE NOZZLES.  I ASKED HIM WHAT HIS RACING PIGEONS WERE DOING WITH CAMERAS ON THEIR HEADS AND HE ASSURED ME IT WAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GAMBLING AT RACE COURSES HE SAID THEY JUST HAVE THEM TO SPY ON OTHER PIGEONS TO SEE IF THEY TAKE THE ROUTE HOME THEIR SUPPOSED TO TAKE AND DONT CHEAT AND TAKE ANY SHORT CUTS
Report Insanity Later January 17, 2019 8:39 PM GMT
Pablo Grin
Report Insanity Later January 17, 2019 8:42 PM GMT
You too Doo Wah Happy
Report GEORGE.B January 17, 2019 8:43 PM GMT
jimeen 17 Jan 19 15:24
All I know is if I had one of these drones and some piece of vermin came up to me with his billy big balls act and threatening me , he’d be found in the river Tyne with his computer stuck up his hole .

Congratulations jimeen, you've just won The Betfair Forum Best Post of 2019 award Laugh
Report jimeen January 17, 2019 9:00 PM GMT
Willie , I have no interest in going to Newcastle to meet some Mickey Mouse operator like yourself , I have better things to be doing . If you are able to win a few coppers doing whatever you do , well fair enough , congratulations even . Even if what you win is probably chicken feed , it’s still better than losing your balls pre race , so I admire you on that score. All I am trying to get across to you is that despite what you think, you aren’t exactly Don Corleone, so some day you will try your intimidatory act with someone , who will kick you up and down the racetrack , and any one of your mutton head mates that want to join in.
Report mouse muldoon January 17, 2019 9:03 PM GMT
Shafter just txtd. Sayed he's hiring xtra security for tuesday.
Report jimeen January 17, 2019 9:06 PM GMT
You are such a lick hole and imbecile that you’d nearly turn up for nothing . He shouldn’t need extra security though , just tell him to make sure the back door of his £ 200 van is shut properly as he doesn’t want to lose his televisions and computer and all the rest of the shiite that he drives round the country with .
Report mouse muldoon January 17, 2019 9:08 PM GMT
Scared Think I need extra security as well now.
Report jimeen January 17, 2019 9:13 PM GMT
You will be alright Mouse , Willie has your straight jacket in the back of the van , it’s underneath the ladder next to the black bucket that he uses to put the water in when he’s doing his window round.
Report chavman January 17, 2019 9:14 PM GMT
jimeen im a big fan of your work,especially on this thread-

you aren’t exactly Don Corleone, so some day you will try your intimidatory act with someone , who will kick you up and down the racetrack , and any one of your mutton head mates that want to join in.

it bought a tear to my eye,quite moving really.
Report mouse muldoon January 17, 2019 9:15 PM GMT
Craig likes a hard man.
Report chavman January 17, 2019 9:16 PM GMT
You are such a lick hole and imbecile that you’d nearly turn up for nothing

the thread that just keeps on giving
Report mouse muldoon January 17, 2019 9:19 PM GMT
Are you going to do any of your own funnies on this thread or are you just here to lick the hard man's hole?
Report chavman January 17, 2019 9:20 PM GMT
nah,just browsing
Report mouse muldoon January 17, 2019 9:21 PM GMT
fair doos
Report Willie Shafter. January 17, 2019 10:05 PM GMT
poor little jimmy,wouldnt let go.
Report mouse muldoon January 17, 2019 10:06 PM GMT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKTPjLU5DDA
Report Willie Shafter. January 17, 2019 10:08 PM GMT
little mummys boy,he did what he was told.
Report benson222 January 18, 2019 10:30 AM GMT
Thanks for replies
Report benson222 January 18, 2019 10:31 AM GMT
Wondering if anyone knows exact set ups going on. I have a drone and have not done it previously. Would obviously need multiple people to pull it off I guess
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com