Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
jamesdean
12 Jan 19 14:17
| Topic/replies: 21,043 | Blogger: jamesdean's blog
some combo, horrible..

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 8
By:
BobSievier
When: 12 Jan 19 14:18
Rancid
By:
shoodacoodadidnt
When: 12 Jan 19 14:20
I bet him to be in 1st 4 places, which miraculously he did - he went off 4 lengths behind field, stayed there till 2 furlongs out and then rode a bit of a finish to be 4th - VERY 'ODD' ride - no attempt to win
By:
georgebakerfanclub
When: 12 Jan 19 14:24
Watched them being interviewed on Irish TV years ago they did not have one nice thing to say about the English, got the impression the old man was an Irish republican. The English press treat them like royalty, strange.
By:
acey deucy
When: 12 Jan 19 14:37
Not a fan off either..Even though Ruby is a God in the Saddle.
By:
tillymay
When: 12 Jan 19 14:38
It’s about time somebody challenged ted live on air at Cheltenham about his anti English Shiite spouted over here!!!
By:
cloone river
When: 12 Jan 19 16:34
Not sure about Ted being anti English.His grandfather sold horses to the English army in the first world war.Unless eaten bread is soon forgotten?
By:
houchy
When: 12 Jan 19 16:47
Ted is an interviwers nightmare,especially over in England.
Can imagine the roasting,Ruby gets when hes on one of his that falls at the last
His jovial happy go lucky dad waiting quietly simmering to hairdryer the poor soul Lol
By:
mitch leary
When: 12 Jan 19 21:55
I was talking to a fella in the pub not long after ruby left the Paul nicholls job.
He told me ruby was one of the two most hated men in Kildare.
I asked who was the other.
He said ted.

Remember the time teds microphone wasn't switched off on RTÉ racing after ruby won on tidal bay in leopardstown calling Paul nicholls a f***ing mongrel.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com