Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Burkey1885
30 Aug 18 06:09
| Topic/replies: 17,353 | Blogger: Burkey1885's blog
What you planting swedes ,  be lucky ghost double fir me today small 50 fully expect it to win Wink
Pause Switch to Standard View I plough my own furro
Show More
Report GLASGOWCALLING August 30, 2018 11:38 PM BST
mart prefers the stranded whale impression comps. Happy
Report STATSMAN August 31, 2018 6:09 AM BST
Damn!

Treble down the pan

Hope you're having a good time, mart Cool
Report koikeeper August 31, 2018 6:37 AM BST
Glasgowcalling
Mart, I will cut out the middleman, congrats on your £50 double winning, saves
The traumatized Greg getting out of his sickbed.!

No bragging yesterday...was it a losing bet..surely not.
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD August 31, 2018 6:39 AM BST
Just texted

Miss turkey was ther doing a photo shoot, so obviously one thing happened

She is now staggering out of the hotel muttering this Scottish lovers are something else
Report Burkey1885 August 31, 2018 7:24 AM BST
Andrew a want to take the to standing standards fir false advertising it says Swedish massage
Really exited lying on the soft bet expecting and ABBA beautiful blond look alike
Next thing I get this olga pounding my back Devil SurprisedLaughLaugh
Report Burkey1885 August 31, 2018 7:32 AM BST
Chilling at the pool expecting 42 today ! Think am going to book a few boat trips , Cool
Report Irish are lucky August 31, 2018 7:38 AM BST
and still posting

what a sad fcuk

nobody cares.
Report dom888 August 31, 2018 7:40 AM BST
The clown even has to post at 6 in the morning when hes on holiday. Or is it pretend holiday like his profits?
Report mouse muldoon August 31, 2018 7:41 AM BST
L O G  O U T  N O W  A N D  E N J O Y  Y O U R  H O L I D A Y
Report Charlton2005 August 31, 2018 8:10 AM BST
dom888 could probably sue for defam
Report JAMMER1 August 31, 2018 8:19 AM BST
just as sad on holiday as at home. but certainly as expected seeing as he wasnt going to be on here at all so as soon as he gets to the airport he logs on. up early today as i expect it was an early night if the mrs went as she was probably smashed out her head by early evening. if it was a free bar it would have been even earlier. she does like a drink doesn't she martin. must have some great conversations with her pished and him on here telling lies. should have put the cost of the holiday towards a deposit for somewhere to live. but then i suppose it would have only been about 300 pound.
Report FOYLESWAR August 31, 2018 8:24 AM BST
the massias  vast following  demand he   maintain contact ! even when on vacation his work is never done !
Report khyber kim August 31, 2018 8:28 AM BST
Sounds like a heavenly place, so jealous Mart Shocked

The FCO advise against all travel to within 10km of the border with Syria. The FCO advise against all but essential travel to the remaining areas of Sirnak, Mardin, Sanlurfa, Gaziantep, Kilis and Hatay provinces.

On 24 August 2016, the Turkish military started operations across the Turkey-Syria border near Karkamis and declared special security zones in villages along the Turkey-Syria border in Gaziantep Province.

Fighting in Syria continues in areas close to the Turkish border and there remains a heightened risk of terrorism in the region.

Mortar rounds are occasionally fired from Syria into Turkey. As a result of heavy fighting in northern Syria, there has been a mass influx of refugees into southern Turkey over the past 3 years.
Report FOYLESWAR August 31, 2018 8:37 AM BST
dont worry kyber, mart will soon liven up the place !
Report khyber kim August 31, 2018 8:45 AM BST
Mart will have got up this morning, looked out of the window, and wished he had booked a week in Fife in a hotel near to a Billy Hills.

He will also now know why the travel agent paid him to go to Turkey.
Report hulk23 August 31, 2018 8:56 AM BST
when he was younger mart trained the SAS, doubt he's worried about a few tooled up jihadi's getting between him and the bar ..
Report Johnny_Mustang August 31, 2018 8:57 AM BST
"Chilling at the pool expecting 42 today".

Which is strange because nowhere in Turkey is due to be any higher than 34 today.
Report dopeyone August 31, 2018 9:39 AM BST
Mart likes to add to all figures for effect Johnny Laugh...Hope ya well mate
Report Johnny_Mustang August 31, 2018 9:51 AM BST
And you mate. Greg will be along in a minute posting a screenshot of a thermometer.
Report dopeyone August 31, 2018 10:12 AM BST
Laugh
Report GLASGOWCALLING August 31, 2018 11:53 AM BST
greg dont do screenshots of thermometers, currently in bed with one in his mouth recovering from his phobia

of melodramatic posts.
Report flukes August 31, 2018 12:13 PM BST
Johnny_Mustang
Johnny_Mustang 31 Aug 18 08:57 Joined: 18 Feb 07 | Topic/replies: 12,115 | Blogger: Johnny_Mustang's blog
"Chilling at the pool expecting 42 today".

Which is strange because nowhere in Turkey is due to be any higher than 34 today.

Laugh
Report FOYLESWAR August 31, 2018 12:20 PM BST
expecting 42 today ........thats a lot of crumpet to choose from mart ! i d me happy wi a big blonde meself !
Report FOYLESWAR August 31, 2018 12:21 PM BST
i plough my own furrow ! better than ploughing willies or vice versa !
Report GLASGOWCALLING August 31, 2018 12:22 PM BST
42 is the bus number to take him to the local sanitorium. LaughLaugh
Report dopeyone August 31, 2018 12:29 PM BST
Review of Michelangelo

Immaculate hotel, very clean, high standard bathroom and bedroom, very comfortable bed, beautiful swimming pool, lovely spa facilities, wonderful restaurant with top class food served throughout the day. Great attention to detail.

That was until yesterday when this scottish guy turned up, Shouting and screaming at his phone and mumbling something about Glasgowcalling not being fit to pick pine cones off a fir tree.

He seemed upset about someone not believing his pre race bets and something about aftertiming.

When we spoke to him later in the day he was sat at the bar with what appeared to be an inflatable doll on the stool next to him, With "Juicy" written on her bottom.

We asked him if he would mind keeping the noise down as it was spoiling our holiday.

He told us to f uck off and said he had forgotten more than we will ever know and that we knew nothing about speed fingers.

He then grabbed the doll from the stool calling her lolly and stormed off again muttering about he needed to send these edited bets to Greg to post on a forum.

We are so glad we are going home tommorow.

Mr and Mrs Bird 30/8/2018
Report FOYLESWAR August 31, 2018 12:40 PM BST
say what ya like about the massia he is still ruling the forum ! wullies the dadda but marts the guvnor !
Report Willie Shafter. August 31, 2018 2:29 PM BST
Mischief
Report Andrew in Sweden August 31, 2018 4:16 PM BST
Burkey1885    31 Aug 18 07:24 

Andrew a want to take the to standing standards fir false advertising it says Swedish massage

Really exited lying on the soft bet expecting and ABBA beautiful blond look alike

Next thing I get this olga pounding my back

Mart, it wasn't false advertising, nor was it Olga ....... her name is Olof
Report DenzilPenberthy August 31, 2018 4:39 PM BST
That was until yesterday when this scottish guy turned up, Shouting and screaming at his phone and mumbling something about Glasgowcalling not being fit to pick pine cones off a fir tree.

Laugh
Report GLASGOWCALLING August 31, 2018 7:14 PM BST
Wink
Report Burkey1885 August 31, 2018 7:31 PM BST

Aug 31, 2018 -- 12:13PM, flukes wrote:

Johnny_MustangJohnny_Mustang 31 Aug 18 08:57 Joined: 18 Feb 07 | Topic/replies: 12,115 | Blogger: Johnny_Mustang's blog"Chilling at the pool expecting 42 today".Which is strange because nowhere in Turkey is due to be any higher than 34 today.

Got a full Turkish shave today girl at bar says your look like vin diesel with a Scottish acsent as she rubbed her Pune jammy at the bar ! Could be an early strike for the dashing hunk ! ExcitedWink. Says to Angelo any chance u cd sub dopey and glasgow  they waiting on a few certain naps , Rich was he but Angela new it Cound never be ! LaughLaugh
He’s says only one massigh cd ever beeeeeeee!  Folyes not kicking some really hot tidy lime jammmy here Tongue Out

Report Willie Shafter. August 31, 2018 7:36 PM BST
is pune jammy sposed to be punani Confused
Report Irish are lucky August 31, 2018 7:38 PM BST
think she needs to visit specsavers
Report mouse muldoon August 31, 2018 7:39 PM BST
Pune Jammer will be on soon to clarify.
Report Burkey1885 August 31, 2018 7:44 PM BST
Stevie s says any chance of some Vip Marty I know your big cheeese with paddy ,
Report Burkey1885 August 31, 2018 7:50 PM BST
On a serious note hits home the hard shop and the work these people do I ordered a lamb 11 hours on advice today nice guy who runs the place works 7 days had one holiday in 8 years ,  I went to a big bakers shop this morning , they bake fresh bread , a loaf of bread was 13p. , you start to think how lucky your are the blood sweat and tears goes in to making that ,
Trump has pulled the plug and yes it’s great for holiday makers fk it’s £6 for a boat trip with meal ! But guess I just feel sorry fir them ,  you can see it in their eyes when u tip them how much they appreciate it ,  one can’t thank me enough ave gave him a double for sat LaughLaugh
Report Irish are lucky August 31, 2018 7:58 PM BST
oh ffs
Report mouse muldoon August 31, 2018 8:00 PM BST
Like a dystopian vision of an independent Scotland innit Mart.
Report mouse muldoon August 31, 2018 8:00 PM BST
That'll be you banging in nails for £6 a day.
Report Willie Shafter. August 31, 2018 8:06 PM BST
did he get a fivers worth of the bread for dinner?
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD August 31, 2018 8:12 PM BST
Mr and Mrs Bird 30/8/2018

Happy
Report dopeyone August 31, 2018 8:20 PM BST
girl at bar says your look like vin diesel with a Scottish acsent

= Girl at bar says you look like you drank a gallon o diesel fatty.

Ghosty HappyWink
Report Burkey1885 August 31, 2018 8:25 PM BST
Hey ghosty just wanna day sorry for snapping at u Bro just looking out for a m8 buddy I actually were doing the same it’s was other snipers winding me up bro u bore the brunt of my anger ,  despight the things written on here yes am crazy in a good way u know I got u col address sent u both whiskey , I wd never divulge such things u see ave got integrity  ,   Lot on her u wd not trust , oeaoke o slag are sone of the ones I actually like tbe most take shearer akways line the dood , slag him to bits , he knows a love him to bits , a was gonna ask him advice on tbe looky looky guts cis 10 pints nooky he been caught out in last taking the misses says a bought u a designer watch LaughLaughWink h know dam well a wd have payed your flights ghost and your hand wd never have been in your pocket , so keep the winding up and don’t fooken slacken love u too bits dood , people might find this strange I actually had a word about stevie no getting Vip so hope in future he will
Report dopeyone August 31, 2018 8:30 PM BST
No apology for Gutty too Mart ??
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD August 31, 2018 8:30 PM BST
Think the messiah has been on the holy wine.CrazyWinkCrazyWink

The day i take anyone or anything serious on here mart will be a dark day.

know dam well a wd have payed your flights ghost and your hand wd never have been in your pocket

If for some bizzare reason i had of come mart i would of paid my way.

Think yaw heeds going to hurt in the morningLove
Report GLASGOWCALLING August 31, 2018 8:43 PM BST
bit late in the day to be apologising ( to the wrong bloke btw ), yes ghost i agree sounded pished, reflecting

on what a prat he has made of himself recently, willie will no doubt be pleased for the forthcoming freebies !! Crazy
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD August 31, 2018 9:08 PM BST
To be fair should leave him be tonight i m o.

That is one pissed fellaWinkCrazy
Report DenzilPenberthy August 31, 2018 9:25 PM BST

Aug 31, 2018 -- 9:08PM, GHOSTOFALEXBIRD wrote:

To be fair should leave him be tonight i m o.That is one pissed fella

You say that yet his grammar is just his usual standard.

Report DenzilPenberthy August 31, 2018 9:32 PM BST
In fact that's one of his better ones ShockedGrin
Report mouse muldoon August 31, 2018 9:36 PM BST
At least he didn't have another stab at the poetry.
Report Willie Shafter. August 31, 2018 9:40 PM BST
hes presently licking a pune jammy.
Report Colonel Trautman August 31, 2018 11:24 PM BST
Jesus wept.fishing please..for the sake of mankind.
Report Irish are lucky September 1, 2018 12:15 AM BST
Hey ghosty just wanna day sorry for snapping at u Bro just looking out for a m8 buddy I actually were doing the same it’s was other snipers winding me up bro u bore the brunt of my anger ,  despight the things written on here yes am crazy in a good way u know I got u col address sent u both whiskey , I wd never divulge such things u see ave got integrity  ,   Lot on her u wd not trust , oeaoke o slag are sone of the ones I actually like tbe most take shearer akways line the dood , slag him to bits , he knows a love him to bits , a was gonna ask him advice on tbe looky looky guts cis 10 pints nooky he been caught out in last taking the misses says a bought u a designer watch LaughLaughWink h know dam well a wd have payed your flights ghost and your hand wd never have been in your pocket , so keep the winding up and don’t fooken slacken love u too bits dood , people might find this strange I actually had a word about stevie no getting Vip so hope in future he will

what a fcukn looney tune
Report mouse muldoon September 1, 2018 12:16 AM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuuaEQMxTA4
Report GLASGOWCALLING September 1, 2018 12:32 AM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISy0Hl0SBfg

!! Happy
Report smirnoff2therescue September 1, 2018 12:33 AM BST
check out the dates LaughLaughLaughLaugh oh aye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anzzNp8HlVQ
Report GLASGOWCALLING September 1, 2018 12:52 AM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApAptlFJkhM
Report Johnny_Mustang September 1, 2018 6:44 AM BST
"I went to a big bakers shop this morning , they bake fresh bread , a loaf of bread was 13p. , you start to think how lucky your are the blood sweat and tears goes in to making that"

Sigh, it's bread Mart. They're not exactly constructing the Hoover f**king dam.
Report Johnny_Mustang September 1, 2018 7:03 AM BST
And don't feel too sorry for the Turks either, Mart. Even at 13p a loaf their GDP was $849 billion last year, over three times more than, ahem, Scotland. SO maybe you lot could work harder and knock out a bit more neaps, tatties and buckie rather than patronising them?
Report Burkey1885 September 1, 2018 8:13 AM BST
Scotland has kept tbe country afloat las decade  fact
Report Burkey1885 September 1, 2018 8:17 AM BST
https://youtu.be/JL8rPmkkcAY
Report Johnny_Mustang September 1, 2018 8:54 AM BST
Congratulations Mart. Most people on the first morning of their budget holiday are content to have a lie in, take a nice breakfast or perhaps have an early morning swim in the pool. It's therefore commendable that you made time to enter into a discussion about Scotland underpinning the UK economy and the wider issue of gross domestic product.

Bravo.
Report khyber kim September 1, 2018 10:57 AM BST
Felt a bit sorry for mart, he sounded very lonely and bored last night.

Keep off here and enjoy the booze and food mart. No ranting or reflecting on your lot.
Report big aitch September 1, 2018 11:26 AM BST
Have all the women he knows realised it's not worth the free holiday if they have to put up with him for a week?
Report dopeyone September 1, 2018 11:31 AM BST
Felt a bit sorry for mart, he sounded very lonely and bored last night

Has probably had time to reflect oh his recent behaviour towards people and how he probably lost a few of his followers after the Gutty saga.

He has no one to blame for his demeaner but himself.. His attacks on people are at an all time high and his behaviour is that of a compulsive losing gambler. The figures speak for themselves.

I do believe he has big bets and big wins, Then gives it all back, how else does he get such huge amounts on.

Bookmakers who prey on vulnerable gamblers need taking to task and should monitor accounts closely, They have no problem acting on winning accounts, but losing ones they offer perks to keep them gambling.

Mart this is not meant as an attack on you... But this is how many people who are sat behind a keyboard see you.

Many on here have tried to point you in the right direction and get attacked in return.

Ask yourself this question Mart...…. What is worse, The alleged gang mentality or the people who sit back and pretend to be your friend and egg you on that you are some kind of messiah ?

Don't you think that the fact you can't stay off here or not gamble while on holiday not tell you something about yourself Mart ?

Anyway enjoy your holiday.
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD September 1, 2018 12:35 PM BST
AT LEAST HE STAYED ON HOLIDAYLaughLaughI CAME HOME MISSED YOU GUYS TOO MUCHLoveLove

Wise words tho RoosterCool
Report gutfeeling September 1, 2018 1:10 PM BST
Ask yourself this question Mart...…. What is worse, The alleged gang mentality or the people who sit back and pretend to be your friend and egg you on that you are some kind of messiah ?

I find those people the worst Dopeyone, While most will argue with him and take his vitriol they laugh behind his back in plain sight of the rest of us.
Report mouse muldoon September 1, 2018 1:25 PM BST
Has Paddy got his favourite customer to run on the pitch for him in his latest ad?
Report Willie Shafter. September 1, 2018 2:15 PM BST

(chav)
Report greggyg September 1, 2018 3:27 PM BST
Marts Email Says Happy New Year from Turkeyland

Report dom888 September 1, 2018 3:32 PM BST
Big Mart at home: sits all day in front of computer and bets on everything that moves
Big Mart on holiday: sits all day in front of computer and bets on everything that moves
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD September 1, 2018 3:33 PM BST
Oh boySad
Report dopeyone September 1, 2018 3:39 PM BST
Still craving attention while on holiday.... No loosers to post Gregg ?
Report GLASGOWCALLING September 1, 2018 4:24 PM BST
what a topical tip, after saying he ploughs his own furro the cabbage aftertimes brassica. !!   GrinGrin
Report Willie Shafter. September 1, 2018 4:31 PM BST
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD September 1, 2018 4:38 PM BST
Very good glassieCool
Report mouse muldoon September 2, 2018 11:10 AM BST
Shocked Nearly 27 hours without a poast from mart! It seems that he might actually be getting on with doing holiday type things.
Report Willie Shafter. September 2, 2018 11:13 AM BST

Report mouse muldoon September 2, 2018 11:14 AM BST
yeah, that's him round the back of the michelangelo
Report Willie Shafter. September 2, 2018 11:16 AM BST
Scared
Report chavman September 2, 2018 11:20 AM BST

Willie Shafter. 01 Sep 18 14:15

(chav)

please find a post of mine in the past 3 weeks to substantiate this please
Report chavman September 2, 2018 11:23 AM BST
i washed my hands of the whole saga taking one side nor the other after random £50 rvfc s started appearing
Report chavman September 2, 2018 11:23 AM BST
aftertimed i may add
Report gutfeeling September 2, 2018 11:35 AM BST
Can we go 23 days back ?

Not that I will of course.
Report chavman September 2, 2018 11:42 AM BST
By this we can assume my 3 week point is vindicated
Report Irish are lucky September 2, 2018 1:25 PM BST
when  craig isnt digging holes he likes to stir **** on the internet
Report chavman September 2, 2018 1:32 PM BST
mmm....the irony being those whom seem most vocal are the ones that bang the drums about having no interaction with him....

i on the other hand have had no input either way for 3 weeks and yet am being painted as the villain of the piece...

which says it all about the ringleaders or main protagonists
Report chavman September 2, 2018 1:34 PM BST
i wouldnt like to be in the trenches with em,lets put it that way
Report Willie Shafter. September 2, 2018 2:11 PM BST
im sure you'd be holding the white handkerchief.
Report Callisto-moon September 2, 2018 9:40 PM BST
flip flop.
Report GLASGOWCALLING September 3, 2018 12:21 PM BST
mart gone silent, captured by turkish jihadists. ??   novichooked by the lovely " olga " ???  or just pished. ?? Laugh
Report Callisto-moon September 3, 2018 1:01 PM BST
yer hope the big fella is ok.
Probably just enjoying his holiday.
Report FOYLESWAR September 3, 2018 1:12 PM BST
too busy hammering away at  the crumpet  to post !
Report dopeyone September 3, 2018 1:26 PM BST
Been radicalised
Report khyber kim September 4, 2018 9:06 AM BST
Burkey1885

Burkey1885
30 Aug 18 15:01
| Topic/replies: 5,074 | Blogger: Burkey1885's blog
I went to tbe temple to pray for Alah ,
Yer tbe Hamdon Alah Maktoum horse on sat
Pray it does  not get boxed in Laugh

01Sep18
    Cfd 7fSt C2Hc 65K    9/15    btn 4L, Mankib     9/1    W Haggas    102    -6
01Sep18
    Cfd 7fSt C22y 23K    3/5    btn 1¼L, Motafaawit     6/1    R Hannon    89    -3
01Sep18
    San 1m2fGS C2Hc 31K    3/12    btn 1¼L, Almoreb     10/1    R Hannon    94    -2

Which one of these 3 ?
Report gutfeeling September 4, 2018 9:43 AM BST
By this we can assume my 3 week point is vindicated

I was being frivolous, I couldn't care any less if I spent time trying too...which I won't.
Report Callisto-moon September 4, 2018 11:11 AM BST
Did mart take his lovely lady with him?
Report Willie Shafter. September 4, 2018 6:46 PM BST
yes,she was formerly one of les dawsons roly polys.
Report mouse muldoon September 4, 2018 6:47 PM BST
hgv scene?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com