Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Cherrykino
05 May 18 15:44
| Topic/replies: 48 | Blogger: Cherrykino's blog
Discuss.
Pause Switch to Standard View Saxon Warrior -Triple Crown winner ?
Show More
Report Fashion Fever May 5, 2018 3:48 PM BST
very hard to do,
Report Dr Crippen May 5, 2018 3:49 PM BST
He looked like a Derby horse before today, this is a bonus.
Report Brave dancer May 5, 2018 3:50 PM BST
Big horse for Tattenham corner. All over the place at the finish there...
Report Mikael D'Haguenet May 5, 2018 3:51 PM BST
Would be great to see. Would love to see a Deep Impact do it as all people remember him for is flopping in the Arc, and he won Japan's triple crown. Brilliant horse, hope his son can pull it off here.
Report Cherrykino May 5, 2018 3:52 PM BST
Surely Epsom is a penalty kick .
Report dunlaying May 5, 2018 3:54 PM BST
It has to win The Derby first . Even money for Epsom is too short .
Report Cherrykino May 5, 2018 3:55 PM BST
Would be worth an absolute fortune in Japan if he was to retire as an unbeaten triple crown winner.
Report Cherrykino May 5, 2018 3:55 PM BST
Should be 2/7 for Epsom.
Report Vubiant May 5, 2018 3:56 PM BST
RLM will be licking his lips.
Report clayfield1 May 5, 2018 4:00 PM BST
Agree looks a penalty kick for Epsom, will go off 4/6 on the day.
Report gutfeeling May 5, 2018 4:12 PM BST
No reason why it couldn't win the triple crown, Then take in the Arc just for the cherry on top.
Report Andrew in Sweden May 5, 2018 4:12 PM BST
Lester almost did it
Report salmon spray May 5, 2018 4:15 PM BST
Won't go for The Leger unless it has little chance in The Arc.
I hope they don't send it back to Japan as the sire line is a very unusual one for Europe. Much needed variety.
Report gutfeeling May 5, 2018 4:20 PM BST
Tried it with Camelot didn't they ?

I'd also be surprised if after the Derby they nominate the leger as his next run but at this stage I say they have every option open to them.
Report Andrew in Sweden May 5, 2018 4:22 PM BST
July cup so i hear Wink
Report Cherrykino May 5, 2018 4:25 PM BST
The Irish Derby on heavy ground tore the heart and soul out of Camelot -don't think they will make the same mistake with this one.
Report impossible123 May 5, 2018 4:27 PM BST
I'd like to see Saxon Warrior in The Leger, but unlikely, I believe; more chance of running in the Arc, I'd imagine.
Report gutfeeling May 7, 2018 10:41 AM BST
Aidan O’Brien has raised the possibility of Saxon Warrior being aimed at the Triple Crown.

An impressive winner of the 2000 Guineas, he will now head to the Investec Derby next month.

If all goes well there it will be off to Doncaster for the oldest Classic of them all, the St Leger, in a quest the Coolmore team so very nearly achieved with Camelot in 2012.

O’Brien watched the race on a computer in a hotel room in America as he was with Mendelssohn in his failed bid in the Kentucky Derby.

“We were watching it from afar but it was unbelievable,” O’Brien told ITV Racing.

“Donnacha (O’Brien) has ridden him in all his work so he knew what he was able to do. He knew the horse better than I did.

“The lads (owners) always had it in their heads he would go for the Guineas and Derby. Donnacha was very happy, too, so I think that is what everybody is thinking next.

“The Triple Crown has to be on our minds, if he wins the Derby that would be the obvious thing to do but I haven’t been told yet.”

O’Brien confirmed that Ryan Moore would be back on board at Epsom in his role as number one rider.
Report tyred May 7, 2018 12:50 PM BST
those who think it's a penalty kick at Epsom,

many penalty kicks have been missed in the past,

at Epsom !
Report Cherrykino June 1, 2018 4:38 PM BST
Leg 2 tomorrow -should be plenty of odds against tomorrow morning-unusually big bet on a short priced fav for me.Profit from history in the making.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com