Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 163 comments are related to the topic:
winners weight cloth fell off chelt

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 4 of 5  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 163
By:
brassneck
When: 05 May 18 00:56
.LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
mouse muldoon
When: 05 May 18 00:59
IS THE WORLDS GREATEST POASTER BACK

???????????????????????????????????

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
chavman
When: 05 May 18 01:04
if memory serves brassneck was a multi millionaire with no need to work.next thig hes on chit chat moaning about work.

no smileys required
By:
brassneck
When: 05 May 18 01:04
thats the best laugh i had in ages,LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh[:laugh:
i real belly laugh with my shoulders bouncing up and down.LaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
chavman
When: 05 May 18 01:05
pooing outside his static caravan type imo
By:
chavman
When: 05 May 18 01:06
but im not laughing
By:
brassneck
When: 05 May 18 01:07
self employed of course,i say i had my first bookie office before you were born,when you did not know that a jockey had to weigh in after a race it beats all.LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
chavman
When: 05 May 18 01:09
i was born in 1970
By:
brassneck
When: 05 May 18 01:10
you will be the laughing stock of betfair tomorrow morning when your mates read this thread.
a gambler that does not know the rulesLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
mouse muldoon
When: 05 May 18 01:10
The question is why did they void all bets matched during the enquiry?
By:
brassneck
When: 05 May 18 01:11
i made my first million quid before i was 24 yoaGrin
By:
mouse muldoon
When: 05 May 18 01:12
What did you spend it on?
By:
chavman
When: 05 May 18 01:14
im sure i surpassed that in other ways
By:
chavman
When: 05 May 18 01:17
could i start a list without incriminating myself
By:
brassneck
When: 05 May 18 01:17
a result can not be offical until after the weigh in,so there was no weigh in, even though the judge announced the result,it was pending the weigh in,
and any jockey worth his salt is not going to weigh in if he lost some on the way round the tract,so i guess he pretended he forgot and hoped he could pick up a couple of lb lying about on the floor.Grin
By:
brassneck
When: 05 May 18 01:19
i lost my first million in about 6 months,trying to be the big fella,i thought i knew all about gambling Sad
By:
mouse muldoon
When: 05 May 18 01:21
I was born a big fella.
By:
chavman
When: 05 May 18 01:22
ever kidnapped someone Laugh  this is like a reverse bucket listLaugh
By:
brassneck
When: 05 May 18 01:23
i left school at 14 with a hole in the arse of my trousers.
By:
mouse muldoon
When: 05 May 18 01:24
handy for plying your future trade
By:
chavman
When: 05 May 18 01:25
think they got a name for it now,never heard of it till i read the tony 10 book
By:
brassneck
When: 05 May 18 01:27
i was lucky,i got into the gambling game at the right time,and learned from my early mistakes and banked 10% of anything i earned each week.Wink
By:
brassneck
When: 05 May 18 01:28
tonykneefingerfoot.
By:
mouse muldoon
When: 05 May 18 01:28
in the isa's?
By:
mouse muldoon
When: 05 May 18 01:30
This Tony 10 is a book for loosers right?
By:
chavman
When: 05 May 18 01:31
on the rob from the bookies he worked for years....fair play
By:
mouse muldoon
When: 05 May 18 01:32
fairplay if he worked for baldcμnt
By:
chavman
When: 05 May 18 01:35
no my point was theres a phrasw in the book that covers a tonbridge type situation
By:
chavman
When: 05 May 18 01:36
basically
By:
chavman
When: 05 May 18 01:40
brassos waxed off
By:
brassneck
When: 05 May 18 01:43
you are correct you rob from yourself.i palled about with a bunch of losers in my younger days,but it made me street wise,and when i arrived in England in 1968 all i had was £2 to my name. now i have houses,horses,cars,hotels,building companies ,but my time is nearly gone.Sad
By:
chavman
When: 05 May 18 02:05
why would i rob from myself and as for the imminent death thing,yeah it hangs over all of us mr hotels
By:
chavman
When: 05 May 18 02:06
are you conrad hilton.say hello to paris
By:
chavman
When: 05 May 18 02:08
why should death worry anyone with a brain.
By:
domino14
When: 05 May 18 08:23
It's worth noting for some, that when you weight out, you weigh out without, hat, whip and number cloth. This is because the number cloths have recording stuff in them for timings and each one weights slightly different and therefore you don't weigh in with it either.

Now I once rode in a race where it was pouring with rain and I had light (7st 9lb). I didn't even have a weight cloth, just a chamois, a light foam pad, and my saddle. Now during this race my number cloth came off, basically because I was riding pretty much bare back (saddle weighed 110g) and luckily the foam pad was lodged in the girth. I finished 3rd and weighed in exactly the same as I weighed out. Now someone watching on tv, may have thought I lost part of my tack, but it's worth noting you don't weight in or out with your number cloth, so if you ever see a number cloth fly off don't presume a horse will weigh in light.

Given even an empty weight cloth would weigh 1-2lb if that comes off the horse is definitely getting disqualified.
By:
Willie Shafter.
When: 05 May 18 10:42
brassneck    05 May 18 00:51 
there has to be an enquiry because the stewards have find out why a jockey fails to weigh in,are you alright Willie

a stewards was called straight away and market opened...the stewards should not have been called until the clerk of the scales discovered the weight indiscretion.

ok.ydc.
By:
brassneck
When: 05 May 18 10:51
when a jockey falls off his horse after he crosses the winning line ,gets injured and goes to hospital and fails to weigh in for that reason,the stewards accept his reason for failing to weigh in and allow connections to keep the race.hope this helps.
By:
brassneck
When: 05 May 18 10:54
that will be the next money making stroke,jockey dumps weight on way round the track,falls of horse and gets in ambulance,no weigh in but keeps the race.LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
brassneck
When: 05 May 18 11:09
correct procedure i think is that the clerk of the scales objects to jockey for not weighing in,informs the clerk of the course,who summons the stewards to enquire into the reason for the failure of the jockey to weigh in correctly.i am not saying this happened but that is what is suppose to happen,if someone rings the clerk of the course i am sure he will provide you with a statement
By:
Willie Shafter.
When: 05 May 18 11:11
wtf has the clerk of the course to do with informing stewards of a weight indiscretion?

you were correct in your initial wording..

'think'.
Page 4 of 5  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com