Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
xaar
28 Oct 17 17:08
| Topic/replies: 1,845 | Blogger: xaar's blog
what a kunnnnnnnnntttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 20
By:
geoff m
When: 28 Oct 17 17:11
think she wanted to win on bridle, but realised with 1/2 furlong to run she might have to ride it to get head in front
By:
xaar
When: 28 Oct 17 17:12
unreal ride i know she missed the break but come on didnt try until it was over disgrace
By:
screaming from beneaththewaves
When: 28 Oct 17 17:13
The betting on that horse stank as badly as the ride.
By:
fredlyn
When: 28 Oct 17 17:23
Missed the break ??? - it wasn't a 5 furlong sprint
you mean she waited in the gates for a good 10 seconds
obviously everyone's money in the know was on the winner
the insider dealing roles on - too bent for its own good this sport
By:
MadVlad
When: 28 Oct 17 18:13
Good to see amateurs are getting slated on here for idiots looking for reasons why they lost their bets !
By:
xaar
When: 28 Oct 17 18:26
dont be stupid mad,if you think that was a good ride i would pack up because you havent a clue
By:
Biscar Two from a mile back
When: 28 Oct 17 18:47
She was desperate up the straight, sat like a sack of spuds, and she's the go-to jockey in women's races, really ?
By:
fredlyn
When: 28 Oct 17 19:15
rode like Zenyatta when lost her unbeaten record- too slow away - didn't show any urgency to catch up
she knew what she was doing -
By:
Oldgit1
When: 28 Oct 17 22:36
Remember she's a lawyer she might sue you.
By:
chavman
When: 28 Oct 17 22:43
one word for this jockey;overbet
By:
pumphol.
When: 29 Oct 17 01:10
I'm not sure where MadVlad actually stated it was a good ride Crazy
By:
asparagus
When: 29 Oct 17 13:40
Fredlyn, she was right not to try and catch up. They were clearly going way too quick up front so she was going a much more even pace. She's been poor in the finish for a while now but that's probably just age catching up. As Chavman says she's generally overbet because everyone has her down as the best amateur female in the UK when realistically that's no longer the case.
By:
The Headmaster
When: 29 Oct 17 13:51
Definitely no longer the case asparagus.  Time waits for no man/woman/galloping granny.
By:
saddo
When: 29 Oct 17 13:56
I'd tend to agree with asparagus. If the very slow start was not by design she rode a good race, better than everyone except the winning jockey.
By:
geoff m
When: 29 Oct 17 14:01
she rode a good race till about 1furlong and 1/2 to go not rushing to catch up pity she carried it on to the line!!
By:
MadVlad
When: 29 Oct 17 14:02
what pumphol said !Plain
By:
the bloob
When: 29 Oct 17 23:02
these races can be pretty painful to watch, so often they get the pace wrong and often the field will get stretched out. Ignore how far behind the leaders she was, they went too fast and were never going to win. She has been head and shoulders above the other lady amateurs for years, but she isn't getting any younger

of the rest, I think Gina Andrews is one of the better ones, probably worth following her in future
By:
tyred
When: 16 Jun 18 13:56
Crazy
By:
granitjack
When: 16 Jun 18 13:57
To be fair half the jockeys in that race need shooting for poor rides for one reason or another...
By:
acey deucy
When: 16 Jun 18 14:45
She is nearly 60 ffs.Plain
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel