Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
bobmidd
22 Aug 17 16:35
| Topic/replies: 156 | Blogger: bobmidd's blog
Recommendations required for a decent bookie
Pause Switch to Standard View Recommendations required for a decent...
Show More
Report Willie Shafter. August 22, 2017 4:37 PM BST
barrie dennis
Report mouse muldoon August 22, 2017 4:44 PM BST
John Batten
Report OliasOfSunhillow August 22, 2017 5:28 PM BST
Betfair.com
Report OliasOfSunhillow August 22, 2017 6:40 PM BST
I doubt there is bookmaker around that will keep you as a customer should you show signs of winning so therefore hone your skills on here and save yourself a lot of time
Report mouse muldoon August 22, 2017 7:04 PM BST
There used to be plenty who'd try their hand at making a book on here. I believe most of them have been superseded by robots.
Report nc August 22, 2017 7:30 PM BST
Poor odds & Big over rounds.
If you are lucky enough to win you will be barred or restricted.
Thats todays broken bookie landscape
Report McCoy Carp August 22, 2017 8:29 PM BST
What about Black Type? I don't bet ew and I don't arb, which according to the site are the only things that are likely to get you closed down.
Report McCoy Carp August 22, 2017 8:35 PM BST
What is 'Guaranteed bet to win'?

This applies to horse racing, top level football such as EPL, Championship, Champions League, La Liga and other major leagues as well as what are normally considered to be major sporting events such as Golf Majors, Tennis Majors, Six Nations Rugby etc. These will be highlighted on our website. For horse racing we will lay any customer a single win bet to win at least £500. For major sporting events we will lay any customer a single win bet to win at least £1000 on match prices/outright prices and other main markets.
Arbitrage

Will you close my account if I back Arbs?

We will not restrict your account for backing an arb - we aim to be very competitive on price, particularly towards the front end of the market. Inevitably this means that occasionally we are going to have prices up which are an arb with the exchanges. However, if your account activity is solely picking us off in these situations and/or betting in "bad each-way" races then you will find eventually your account will be restricted. We want to encourage people to bet their fancies with us, not just horses that have moved seconds before on the exchanges.
Report intheknow August 22, 2017 9:29 PM BST
I find that London based Gil Roach is pretty good
Report DIE LINKE August 22, 2017 11:40 PM BST
Roach is fine as long as you are losing. If you land a gamble he hides in the back and sulks!
Report OliasOfSunhillow August 23, 2017 9:42 AM BST
Every punter should shop around and take top price. This means if you have a bet with black Tie you are betting with them because they are bigger than everywhere else. This does not mean you are arbing it just means you are a sensible punter. Bookmakers will however then use the 'arb' argument for banning you in an attempt to gain some respectability for their actions. Its a bit like Asda saying if you constantly buy from us when we have a sale on we will ban you.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com