Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
colonelflay
01 Aug 17 16:18
| Topic/replies: 428 | Blogger: colonelflay's blog
'What can we do to make racing attractive to newcomers' - Racing Post, July 2017.
Show More
Report onlooker August 1, 2017 4:26 PM BST
They will think those Prices and Results will actually ATTRACT newbies to the game.

Same delusion thinking and 'rationale' as behind the 'Winner takes all' Scoop6 and Bonus Winner bet -

- in an attempt to compete with the same delusion thinking behind the 'Winner takes all' National Lottery ... sorry, "Lotto."  Cry
Report windmill August 1, 2017 4:30 PM BST
Check the horse,s passports!
Report steerforth August 1, 2017 4:36 PM BST
For the first time I can ever remember the person standing by the winning post doesn't appear to have backed the winner.
Report sparrow August 1, 2017 4:46 PM BST
Who wants 100/1 when you can get 500/1?
Report xmoneyx August 1, 2017 4:49 PM BST
33/1

waaaaaaaaaa Silly
Report Breedingmad August 1, 2017 4:51 PM BST
ShockedLaugh
Report TOP3MAN August 1, 2017 4:52 PM BST
Lottery at goodwood race course. Favoured runners running in quick sand, its a great leveller
Report colonelflay August 1, 2017 5:34 PM BST
All I know is that year on year it gets harder and I lose interest in it a bit more, and start noticing what a **** offering it is when all is said and done.
Report colonelflay August 1, 2017 5:37 PM BST
Yes, the Scoop6 was the joke of all jokes. They should have said: 'If you can bounce a penny off the top of big ben and make it land edge-side up top of the statue of Winston Churchill's head in Parliament Sq, we will give you a couple of hundred grand. Now, it's £2 to enter and you will be subsidising the big gambling syndicates who the only people who can afford to make a serious assault on the bet.'
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com