Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
GODSEND
05 Jul 17 20:53
| Topic/replies: 31,750 | Blogger: GODSEND's blog
WHAT A MUG HE IS!!!!!!!!!!

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 9
By:
granitjack
When: 05 Jul 17 20:56
At least give the horse a chance and go clear and let them catch you instead of sitting there like a pr*ck and letting 2 or 3 go past before doing anything....
By:
GODSEND
When: 05 Jul 17 20:57
Exactly that mate...what was he thinking? that they had another circuit to go? fcking pr1ck!!!!
By:
GODSEND
When: 05 Jul 17 20:57
by far the best horse in the race as which makes it even more frustrating!!!
By:
granitjack
When: 05 Jul 17 20:59
Should have at least got placed at worst. If he'd kicked a couple lengths page as and the others caught him fair enough but to sit there and do nothing til it was too late was criminal!
By:
one last chance
When: 05 Jul 17 21:32
Haven't even seen the race yet but wud safely say yas are talking tru ur pockets ffs go and look at the horses form beaten fav thas last four times and found feck all each time no matter what trip it ran at
By:
easygold
When: 05 Jul 17 22:18
You tell them.... OLC
By:
GODSEND
When: 06 Jul 17 15:51

Jul 5, 2017 -- 9:32PM, one last chance wrote:

Haven't even seen the race yet but wud safely say yas are talking tru ur pockets ffs go and look at the horses form beaten fav thas last four times and found feck all each time no matter what trip it ran at

don't comment if you haven't watched the race, cretin

By:
granitjack
When: 06 Jul 17 19:21
Exactly. Ridiculous comment.
By:
s.kenbo
When: 06 Jul 17 19:28
When you cry wolf race after race, night after night, you're going to get those comments.

I didn't watch it. I haven't seen the result. I'd be willing to back very short odds that it was fav or 2nd fav though.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com