Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
EVILROYSLADE
02 Jun 17 18:09
| Topic/replies: 12,919 | Blogger: EVILROYSLADE's blog
I have jus received a text from Betfair

Name.
The cash race has come to an end and your'e one of the winners. Your cash is now in your account.

Actually, No it isn't as I failed to reach the first target! How I do not know as I seemed to be on target until a go slow started with the percentage points!!!
Pause Switch to Standard View Betfair cash race text
Show More
Report tomhunt June 2, 2017 6:10 PM BST
yep me too, 2nd time this has happened, will get an 'unfortunately' txt soon
Report tomhunt June 2, 2017 6:12 PM BST
Dear......,

You may have recently received an email stating that you were a winner in the Cash Race and that you had been paid. Unfortunately, if you received this email it was as a result of an error and as you know, you have not won a cash prize this time.

The Cash Race has ended now, but there will be another one soon, so please do look out for it. We would like to apologise for this error and any inconvenience caused, and would also like to thank you for taking part in the Cash Race.

Betfair
Report EVILROYSLADE June 2, 2017 6:12 PM BST
They are simply unbelievable! Time to withdraw some funds........just in case!DevilWink
Report brassneck June 2, 2017 6:13 PM BST
and me,got a text telling me I was a winner but no cash.i had no change they handicapped me so much I would have had to back 24x7 in 100 quid bets.
Report EVILROYSLADE June 2, 2017 6:14 PM BST
Probably just another way of getting us to log in  and start betting again!!!DevilLaugh
Report cardenden June 2, 2017 6:27 PM BST
i was paid out for reaching the first target,, then it slowed down, yesterday i had 89% of my second target , now i know i reached the second  target but wasnt paid and cant check, because couldnt find the final totals.
Report brassneck June 2, 2017 6:53 PM BST
they should give a prize of 10 grand for the guy who finishes top (handicapper used)that would get everyone in.And a league table each day.Grin
Report TOP GAMBLER June 2, 2017 7:07 PM BST
GOT THE SAME TEXT HERE, THEY SENT ME NO DOSH THOUGH
Report doorman99 June 2, 2017 7:33 PM BST
ditto
Report madrigal June 2, 2017 7:39 PM BST
I can't remember joining it -- but I got £7 Cash Race  in my kitty just after I lost money on Roddie Don Dren Crazy
Report fronter June 2, 2017 7:43 PM BST
Got £59 and not sure why? But very nice Love - how can I check this?
Report the dealer June 2, 2017 7:45 PM BST

Jun 2, 2017 -- 6:27PM, cardenden wrote:

i was paid out for reaching the first target,, then it slowed down, yesterday i had 89% of my second target , now i know i reached the second

Report the dealer June 2, 2017 7:46 PM BST
took nearly a month to get 89% of you target but from yesterday you have done 11% i doubt that very much
Report hulk23 June 2, 2017 7:50 PM BST
maybe started betting £20,000 on french open tennis matches (plus boost) ...
Report the dealer June 2, 2017 7:51 PM BST
Laugh  lol
Report cardenden June 2, 2017 8:06 PM BST

Jun 2, 2017 -- 7:51PM, the dealer wrote:

lol

Report pete_de June 2, 2017 8:18 PM BST
two texts  1st youve won 2nd no you aint Cry
Report cardenden June 2, 2017 8:18 PM BST
Laugh
Report GLASGOWCALLING June 2, 2017 10:05 PM BST
i also got the same 2 txts, first youve won then you havent, it really does the company no favours,and as evilroy says you wouldnt feel safe

with them holding any sizable amount of money.
Report locky7 June 2, 2017 10:45 PM BST
I got same texts  as everyone else seems to have got, but I know I reached 1st target and no money in my account, betfair are now becoming an absolute joke and I think I will withdraw my funds from them after being with them from start but they are treating customers with contempt
Report toronto44 June 3, 2017 11:05 AM BST
matched target but still not payedSad
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com