Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 167 comments are related to the topic:
4.25 Why did Supersta win?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 5 of 5  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 167
By:
flukes
When: 24 Mar 17 17:08
Snap!
By:
EAGLE1
When: 24 Mar 17 17:21
Barton Bank congrats on Supersta win only highlight for me in a poor week, but whats the relevance of it breaking the course record to it being a jockeys race.If the main fancies jocks are all on the fav and not doing their best  then the fact its good enough to break the course record makes  it surely more plausible.If you dont believe such things happen then thats fair enough, good luck with your runners.
By:
everton1978
When: 24 Mar 17 17:23
One can assume Craig Buckingham asked
By:
china castle
When: 24 Mar 17 17:29
Hardly a surprise Moon River broke the course record , the course was riding very fast and it was as good a race as you ever get at Southwell. For the standard of race it was only an average speed figure.
By:
Barton Bank
When: 24 Mar 17 17:29
Have seen a few jockeys races. They generally (but not always) involve a horse being given a soft lead and an easy time. As a result the horse making the running is conserving energy. You don't break a course record without going a good gallop. I think the fact that the horse broke the course record shows the others couldn't beat it but not that they didn't try to.

Everton, maybe he did. Or maybe he backed her because she was The most likely answer would have been that they hadn't worked together but I can't verify that as I didn't ask the question myself. I also don't know whether Craig backed the winner or not. Nor do I particularly care.
By:
Dav_vin03
When: 24 Mar 17 21:42
barton bank

thank you for answering the questions
By:
Roger De Bris
When: 25 Mar 17 00:04
barstool. I think you have got the whole Pearl Nation episode wrong.
Sounds like to me you had decided to have £500 on the horse at the wrong time and because it didn't come off you are looking to blame someone.
Just my view taking everything into consideration.
Good luck going forward. ;)
By:
Nosuchthingasvalue
When: 25 Mar 17 00:37
what? And he waited a year before finding the person to blame?
Page 5 of 5  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com