Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Sooty Bags
26 Jul 16 10:19
| Topic/replies: 37 | Blogger: Sooty Bags's blog
Debit card payments made via world pay. Hi guys, being waiting 2 weeks now for £300, anybody been waiting longer? And is there anything you can do about it? Frustrating!!!!!

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 13
By:
stu
When: 26 Jul 16 10:22
Withdrew from spread firm last week also waiting...
By:
stu
When: 26 Jul 16 10:22
seems this problem been around a little while, no idea why though
By:
UnlikelyWinner
When: 26 Jul 16 10:34
Yes i withdrew a few weeks ago im sure it was the 7th or 8th but got my withdrawal friday and then they paid me the same again yesterday by mistake. Who you bank with?
By:
Sooty Bags
When: 26 Jul 16 10:38
Cheers Stu. Yeah mine spreads too SI?? They just seem to wash their hands but they must surely still have a level of responsibility for clients funds?! Nobody can seem to give you answers. Very worrying!!
By:
Deltâ
When: 26 Jul 16 10:38
fred below  - purple payments ...
By:
Sooty Bags
When: 26 Jul 16 10:54
Hi Unlikely, Yorkshire bank mate (Clydesdale group) Are the banks at fault too? All the bookies seem to say is "well, its left our account sir!!" Annoying!!
By:
UnlikelyWinner
When: 26 Jul 16 11:11
Not sure but do think its bank too because some withdrawal can hit on a saturday but other banks will settle after the weekend check after 5:30 tonight should hit then, mine never hits before 5:30 always after for some reason im with nationwide and lloyds
By:
Sooty Bags
When: 26 Jul 16 11:18
Cheers mate!! Gunner give it another 2 days then see my bank. Nobody can tell you anything that's the worst. Totally in the dark. Apparently it's resolved now and they're just working through the back log dont know if thats true??
By:
UnlikelyWinner
When: 26 Jul 16 11:22
That's true. The back log is from 7th July mate and i made my withdrawal then when the problem started. I got paid twice come clean and got a free bet. Where you withdraw from ?
By:
Sooty Bags
When: 26 Jul 16 11:35
You're very honest mate, good for you!!! S-Index spreads mate. TBF they was understanding, made me a same day transfer for exactly same amount to tide me over (got it 520pm) But obviously still comes off your S.I. account lol so made me 2 payments and only got 1 lol! They said pay us back first one on receipt but I ve had a winner since so my acc back in the black. Just a case of keep checking my bank I guess?
By:
stu
When: 27 Jul 16 08:03
Yes mine was SPIN too - still waiting since withdrew during start of last week.

As people have said, it's not just one firm, but all who use worldpay. God knows why they don't just change their transfer provider given this mess.
By:
stu
When: 27 Jul 16 08:07
Ah, just seen it has only just this morning landed - so not too bad, but still longer than you'd want.

These places should bin worldpay though still.
By:
Sooty Bags
When: 29 Jul 16 11:29
.....and still waiting... 17 days now!! What can i do??
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com