Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
RyanWe
11 Feb 16 23:12
| Topic/replies: 32,739 | Blogger: RyanWe's blog
Friday

Always On The Run - 2.05 at Kempton - 6/1 with a few books, 7.2 on betfair

Missed the party a bit here, too busy crying over more odds on in running losers, but the show must goes on. Someone else pointed this horse out to me (TheSecret), absolutely loved this horse's first run for Tom George on New Year's Eve. It was his first run over fences, crazy fresh, too keen, but jumped like a bunny. I really think this horse is going to be a lot better over fences, and although he's bred to stay 3 miles, I do think dropping to 16f is the right thing to do if you're not going to put him in a hood. He ran such a nice race at Warwick, and it doesn't look like much was expected, because he was sent off at 12/1 - whether that was because of fitness, or doubts about the ground, I'm not sure, but he'll be getting some better ground tomorrow, and these other trainers have all been doing so well with these ex McCain horses, that I wouldn't expect this to be any different.

Hopefully.. Just blast him from the front, catch me if you can, a bit like when they had Stellar Notion, Nacarat etc etc they love their front runners at Kempton.

Saturday

Modus in the Betfair hurdle - Currently 11.0 on betfair

He's only top price 7/1 with the books at the moment, sure to drift out with them if he stays at this price, but this whole reaction of Bazza picking that Mullins horse is way over the top.

Where do I start with Modus?

2nd in the Champion bumper last season, had Yanworth behind him in 4th, and the rest. A fine 3rd in the Punchestown bumper too.

Both of these runs were achieved with a pretty average trainer in Robert Stephens, sorry Stevo.

JP buys him, whacks him with Nicholls. Wins easily on his first two starts, but throws a bad one in when last seen on heavy ground. Not that it was terrible, but it was still disappointing. It wouldn't come as a surprise to hear that the stable strike rate was 10% in December, something rarely seen for the champion trainer.

The stable are flying again now though, 33%. Even the horses losing are running crackers.

He's got a mark of 139, which looks lenient to me. He beat Charmix off levels pretty cosily, and I know that horse has improved for stepping up in trip but the handicapper thinks he's 145 rated. Charmix beat Emerging Force by 38 lengths, and we saw him win a handicap off 129 today. I know Emerging Force might of ran below par that day, and he probably improved for the step up in trip too today, but there is just so many horses that Modus has beat that make him look a horse who could turn out to be top class.

I suppose there is question marks over the horse on heavy ground, we don't know if that's what we are going to get yet. A dry day tomorrow, and it might chuck it down on Saturday, but at least it will be sloppy ground, not tacky.

I think the horse is miles better than his mark of 139. I know other horses are probably chucked in too, but I feel like there is a lot more to come.
Pause Switch to Standard View Some Guesses For.. The Next Few Days
Show More
Report PHS December 21, 2021 6:38 PM GMT
Tue results
    Name        Time        Cse        From        To        From Strike        To Strike        Pos        Odds   
    Lopes Dancer         14:25        Newcastle        Bethell, W A        Bethell, Harriet        16%        9%                   
    Selecto        14:55        Newcastle        Channon, M R        Barclay, Stella        11%        5%        1        40   
    Saulire Star         14:55        Newcastle        Channon, M R        Easterby, T D        11%        11%                   
    Mahanakhon Power        14:55        Newcastle        Keighley, M        Menzies, Rebecca        4%        12%                   
    Tistaahal        15:25        Newcastle        Tregoning, M P        Brittain, Antony        12%        10%                   
    The Last Knight         15:25        Newcastle        Stafford, Paul        Collins, Paul        IRE        0%                   
    Glentruan         13:05        Ayr        Neville, Patrick        Duffield, Mrs A        15%        0%        DH        7/2   
    Bigbadmattie         13:05        Ayr        Lavelle, Miss E C        Ewart, J P L        15%        13%                   
    Moyross        14:45        Ayr        Meade, Noel        Ross, R A        6%        #N/A                   
    Mossy Fen         12:50        Plumpton        Twiston-Davies, N A        Williams, Christian        14%        10%        nr           
    Russian Virtue        14:00        Plumpton        Menuisier, David        Hobson, Miss Clare        #N/A        4%        2        28   
Report colupaul December 21, 2021 10:23 PM GMT
Selecto coined me some decent profit today albeit at 28/1 as no BOG with Slybet... I've gone down the 626 route to profit and permed up all the switchers tomorrow one way or another...
Report PHS December 21, 2021 11:27 PM GMT

Dec 21, 2021 -- 4:23PM, colupaul wrote:

Selecto coined me some decent profit today albeit at 28/1 as no BOG with Slybet... I've gone down the 626 route to profit and permed up all the switchers tomorrow one way or another...

WD colupaulWink

Report rekab December 22, 2021 1:44 PM GMT
Hope you were on that Macs Dilemma colupaul. Not one I had included in my placepots.
Report PHS December 22, 2021 1:53 PM GMT

Dec 22, 2021 -- 7:44AM, rekab wrote:

Hope you were on that Macs Dilemma colupaul. Not one I had included in my placepots.

Shocked 80/1

Blimey, there's been some big prices recently! Just back the big ones maybe?

Report PHS December 22, 2021 2:00 PM GMT
Prev trainer (IRE) 2 winners from his last 200 AW/Flat runners.

O'Shea was 0-15 FTO on the AW but 15% (from 33) on the Flat.
Report colupaul December 22, 2021 2:18 PM GMT
Bit of a **** up to be honest, got Mac in my trebs but forgot to do a single Cry also done bet with Slybet last night so no BOG, got 33s... Plain
Report colupaul December 22, 2021 2:19 PM GMT
Got a few more to go yet so might bag a decent treble...
Report PHS December 22, 2021 3:26 PM GMT
Wouldn't mind that Macs/Tintern double. I see Tintern was all prices down from 12/1 last night.
Report colupaul December 22, 2021 3:36 PM GMT
Three races to go... Mac @ 33/1 and Tintern @ 15/2 are the winners... to run I've got Artillery @ 20/1, American Anthem @ 40/1 and Naughty Nadine @ 12/1...
Report PHS December 22, 2021 6:31 PM GMT
Money for it!

I won't wish you GL cos I don't believe in that, but I hope it comes off for you.
Report colupaul December 22, 2021 7:09 PM GMT
Oh well... would of been nice, the other two co favs fight out the finish, just the two winners and missing the 80/1 in a single, couldn't get any worse... Cry
Report PHS December 25, 2021 11:39 PM GMT
Sun

Switchers
    Name        Time        Cse        From        To        From Strike        To Strike   
    Coolmeen Royal         14:25        Wolverhampton        Holden, Miss Ellmarie        OMeara, D        IRE        10%   
    Minella Hub         11:57        Fontwell        West, Adam        Murphy, P G        9%        10%   
    Boreen Boy         11:57        Fontwell        Cahill, J P        Murphy, Olly        IRE        17%   
    Navegaon Gate        13:07        Fontwell        Walker, Ed        Twiston-Davies, N A        #N/A        14%   
    Appreciate         13:07        Fontwell        Clover, Tom        Harris, M F        0%        13%   
    Ez Tiger         15:32        Huntingdon        Fitzgerald, Aidan        Hales, A M        IRE        13%   
    Saint Calvados         15:05        Kempton        Whittington, H        Nicholls, P F        15%        24%   
    Deposit         12:30        Market Rasen        Simcock, D M        Murphy, Amy        0%        13%   
    Foxs Socks         15:25        Market Rasen        Lacey, T        Hales, A M        18%        13%   
    Bravantina        15:25        Market Rasen        Walford, Mark        Menzies, Rebecca        13%        11%   
    Barnabas Collins         13:25        Sedgefield        Crawford, S R B        McCain Jnr, D        12%        15%   
    Fly Smart         14:45        Wetherby        Mullins, W P        Williams, Miss Venetia        13%        15%   
    Demi Sang         15:20        Wetherby        Haslam, B M R        Ender, Miss S J        13%        3%   
    Monete         12:18        Wincanton        Young, Maxwell        Brown, Miss Harriet        6%        #N/A   
    Ivy Avenue         12:18        Wincanton        Bolger, J S        Greatrex, W J        IRE        13%   
    Trump Lady         12:53        Wincanton        Smith, R J        Brown, Miss Harriet        0%        #N/A   
    Dandy Mag         14:38        Wincanton        Mullins, W P        OBrien, Fergal        13%        18%   
    How Will I Know         15:45        Wincanton        Fitzgerald, D E        Fry, Harry        IRE        20%   

FT HG                                                       
    Appreciate         13:07        Fontwell   
    Monete         12:18        Wincanton   
Report colupaul December 26, 2021 11:23 AM GMT
Five for me today, all 12/1 or above, each way, Appreciate, Saint Cal, Bravantina, Fly Smart and Minella Hub... singles and Lucky 31. On price alone I should be backing Monete but have left it alone... Plain

Thanks for taking the time to put these up PHS, seasons greetings to you... Grin
Report colupaul December 26, 2021 12:07 PM GMT
Having noted money for Monete I have had a play @ 35/1 4 places...
Report colupaul December 26, 2021 3:04 PM GMT
Poor fayre thus far, have had a play on EZ Tiger @ 50 on the machine plus a bit on the plaice...
Report PHS December 26, 2021 7:52 PM GMT
Mon switchers
    Name        Time        Cse        From        To        From Strike        To Strike   
    Sen Ding         17:10        Wolverhampton        Lyons, G M        Williams, S C        #N/A        15%   
    Apache Star         17:10        Wolverhampton        Obrien, Donnacha        Hodgson, Simon        0%        11%   
    Rumourmonger         18:10        Wolverhampton        Meade, M        Furtado, Ivan        10%        11%   
    Nurseclaire         18:10        Wolverhampton        Fahey, R A        Haynes, Alice        12%        14%   
    Boltissime         12:30        Chepstow        Newland, Dr R D P        Leech, Mrs S        20%        7%   
    Autonomous Cloud         12:30        Chepstow        Tizzard, C L        OBrien, Fergal        13%        18%   
    Jesses Lady        15:55        Chepstow        Llewellyn, B J        Faulkner, Ms D C        7%        0%   
    Rewired        12:45        Kempton        Menuisier, David        Newland, Dr R D P        #N/A        20%   
    Fight For It         12:45        Kempton        Crisford, Simon        Oshea, J G M        #N/A        7%   
    Thunder Ahead        13:35        Wetherby        Dunlop, H J L        King, A        0%        16%   
    Lifetime Legend         13:35        Wetherby        Oliver, Andrew        King, N B        IRE        12%   
    Silver Star Mix        14:45        Wetherby        Smith, R Michael        Thomson, A M        4%        16%   
Report PHS December 27, 2021 2:39 PM GMT
Tue switchers
    Sir Duke        16:50        Newcastle        Furtado, Ivan        Duffield, Mrs A        11%        7%   
    Collaborating         17:20        Newcastle        Neville, Patrick        Duffield, Mrs A        IRE        7%   
    Jeu De Mots         12:10        Catterick        Sayer, Mrs Dianne        Young, Maxwell        11%        6%   
    Sweet Spirit         15:02        Catterick        ONeill, Jonjo        Lacey, T        13%        18%   
    Friary Rock         15:20        Leicester        Morris, M F        Morgan, Miss Laura        0%        16%   

FT HG                                                       
    Friary Rock         15:20        Leicester   
Report PHS December 27, 2021 4:57 PM GMT
Results catchup

Tue 22/12/21
    Name        Time        Cse        From        To        From Strike        To Strike        Pos        Odds   
    Artillery        16:30        Southwell        Johnston, M        Bowring, S R        14%        13%                   
    American Anthem         17:30        Southwell        Watson, Archie        Walford, Mark        15%        5%                   
    Naughty Nadine        18:30        Southwell        Pears, Ollie        Appleby, M        7%        11%                   
    Medal Of Glory         18:30        Southwell        Turley, Patrick        Boughey, George        #N/A        17%                   
    Macs Dilemma         13:30        Wolverhampton        Sheehy, E        Oshea, J G M        0%        7%        1        80   
    Marta Boy        14:30        Wolverhampton        Evans, P D        Lidster, Craig        10%        #N/A                   
    Dream Game        14:30        Wolverhampton        Haslam, B M R        Crawley, Matt        12%        50%                   
    Inishbiggle         12:15        Ludlow        Leavy, B D        Hanmer, G D        4%        13%                   
    Tintern Abbey         15:15        Ludlow        Fitzgerald, Aidan        Ralph, Alastair        IRE        12%        1        3   

Sun 26/12/21
    Coolmeen Royal         14:25        Wolverhampton        Holden, Miss Ellmarie        OMeara, D        IRE        10%        2        4   
    Minella Hub         11:57        Fontwell        West, Adam        Murphy, P G        9%        10%                   
    Boreen Boy         11:57        Fontwell        Cahill, J P        Murphy, Olly        IRE        17%                   
    Navegaon Gate        13:07        Fontwell        Walker, Ed        Twiston-Davies, N A        #N/A        14%                   
    Appreciate         13:07        Fontwell        Clover, Tom        Harris, M F        0%        13%                   
    Ez Tiger         15:32        Huntingdon        Fitzgerald, Aidan        Hales, A M        IRE        13%                   
    Saint Calvados         15:05        Kempton        Whittington, H        Nicholls, P F        15%        24%        3        25   
    Deposit         12:30        Market Rasen        Simcock, D M        Murphy, Amy        0%        13%                   
    Foxs Socks         15:25        Market Rasen        Lacey, T        Hales, A M        18%        13%                   
    Bravantina        15:25        Market Rasen        Walford, Mark        Menzies, Rebecca        13%        11%                   
    Barnabas Collins         13:25        Sedgefield        Crawford, S R B        McCain Jnr, D        12%        15%                   
    Fly Smart         14:45        Wetherby        Mullins, W P        Williams, Miss Venetia        13%        15%                   
    Demi Sang         15:20        Wetherby        Haslam, B M R        Ender, Miss S J        13%        3%        1        10   
    Monete         12:18        Wincanton        Young, Maxwell        Brown, Miss Harriet        6%        #N/A                   
    Ivy Avenue         12:18        Wincanton        Bolger, J S        Greatrex, W J        IRE        13%                   
    Trump Lady         12:53        Wincanton        Smith, R J        Brown, Miss Harriet        0%        #N/A        nr           
    Dandy Mag         14:38        Wincanton        Mullins, W P        OBrien, Fergal        13%        18%                   
    How Will I Know         15:45        Wincanton        Fitzgerald, D E        Fry, Harry        IRE        20%        3        4   
Report PHS December 27, 2021 8:24 PM GMT
Mon results
    Sen Ding         17:10        Wolverhampton        Lyons, G M        Williams, S C        #N/A        15%                   
    Apache Star         17:10        Wolverhampton        Obrien, Donnacha        Hodgson, Simon        0%        11%        1        4   
    Rumourmonger         18:10        Wolverhampton        Meade, M        Furtado, Ivan        10%        11%                   
    Nurseclaire         18:10        Wolverhampton        Fahey, R A        Haynes, Alice        12%        14%                   
    Boltissime         12:30        Chepstow        Newland, Dr R D P        Leech, Mrs S        20%        7%                   
    Autonomous Cloud         12:30        Chepstow        Tizzard, C L        OBrien, Fergal        13%        18%        nr           
    Jesses Lady        15:55        Chepstow        Llewellyn, B J        Faulkner, Ms D C        7%        0%                   
    Rewired        12:45        Kempton        Menuisier, David        Newland, Dr R D P        #N/A        20%        2        5   
    Fight For It         12:45        Kempton        Crisford, Simon        Oshea, J G M        #N/A        7%                   
    Thunder Ahead        13:35        Wetherby        Dunlop, H J L        King, A        0%        16%                   
    Lifetime Legend         13:35        Wetherby        Oliver, Andrew        King, N B        IRE        12%        2        4   
    Silver Star Mix        14:45        Wetherby        Smith, R Michael        Thomson, A M        4%        16%                   
Report PHS December 28, 2021 2:39 PM GMT

Dec 14, 2021 -- 5:51AM, PHS wrote:

Alice Haynes has done quite well with FTO switchers in her short career so far, with 2-12 on the AW. Of those that hadn't run for 76-150 days, she's had 3 placed from 4 runners inc a winner. The bookies showed a lot of respect for her Tie A Yellowribbon last night, opening up as a joint fav, but punters haven't agreed and the mare is a big drifter, double the price on BF compared to most of the books.

I didn't actually back this last time. Ran well for a long way that day but was maybe not fully fit, tiring in the last furlong (has won over a mile).

Runs over 7f today and I've been matched at 16 on here.

Report PHS December 28, 2021 2:39 PM GMT
^18:20 Ncl
Report rekab December 28, 2021 3:03 PM GMT
Like the look of it PHS. Have had a small bet, maybe go in again later if the betting signals are right. How did the tie up with Ryan go?
Report PHS December 28, 2021 3:06 PM GMT

Dec 28, 2021 -- 9:03AM, rekab wrote:

Like the look of it PHS. Have had a small bet, maybe go in again later if the betting signals are right. How did the tie up with Ryan go?

It's going but he's in pretty poor form (for about 3 months now).

Report PHS December 28, 2021 3:08 PM GMT

Dec 28, 2021 -- 9:03AM, rekab wrote:

I don't know if people really take any notice of me, but this has been well backed on BF the last few minutes. Hopefully it's not people that read this but people in the knowSilly.

Report PHS December 28, 2021 3:21 PM GMT
Wed

Switchers
    Shes Got Bottle        15:55        Southwell        Nicholls, Adrian        Wallis, Charlie        8%        9%   
    Al Tilal         15:55        Southwell        Butler, John        Dixon, Scott        10%        7%   
    Raajil         18:30        Southwell        Suroor, Saeed Bin        Clover, Tom        24%        9%   
    Beagnach Sasta         18:30        Southwell        Bolger, J S        Frost, Kevin        IRE        9%   
    Alala         18:30        Southwell        Lynam, Edward        Moore, J S        IRE        5%   
    Twilight Heir        19:00        Southwell        Bell, M L W        Durack, S        14%        12%   
    Sea Fern        19:30        Southwell        Balding, A M        Dixon, Scott        14%        7%   
    Uncle Henry         13:38        Doncaster        Elliott, Gordon        Harris, S A        23%        4%   
    Nero Rock         13:38        Doncaster        Morris, M F        Candlish, Jennie        0%        11%   
    Surfman        12:50        Newbury        Varian, Roger        Henderson, N J        0%        24%   
    Sands Chorus        12:50        Newbury        Tutty, Mrs K J        Gillard, Mark        #N/A        5%   

FT TT                                                       
    Uncle Henry         13:38        Doncaster   
Report PHS December 28, 2021 4:45 PM GMT
Local Bay is probably the most likely winner of the 17:20 Ncl tonight. He was impressive when winning here on his penultimate run.

However, Pop Favorite also ran well here on his penultimate run and might be favoured by the lack of pace here. Scott Dixon has been doing ok with AW switchers this year. He's had 3 winners from 27 runners either FTO or 2TO this year inc Invincible Larne and One Night Stand this month. 30 looked too big to me so I've had a quarter of my already small Tie A Yellowribbon stake.
Report rekab December 28, 2021 5:03 PM GMT
I had Pop Favorite in my placepot, out now. Betfair graph doesn't look good for it, at the moment 35/1. May still have a couple of quid on it.
Report PHS December 28, 2021 5:11 PM GMT

Dec 28, 2021 -- 11:03AM, rekab wrote:

I had Pop Favorite in my placepot, out now. Betfair graph doesn't look good for it, at the moment 35/1. May still have a couple of quid on it.

No, doesn't look too promising does it. All Dixon's switcher winners this year have been ridden by pro jockeys and not tonight's apprentice. Although from the 27 runners above, Dixon is 3-9 away from his home track and 0-18 at SouthwellPlain.

Report rekab December 28, 2021 5:20 PM GMT
Out to 50/1 now on Betfair. Will definitely be leaving it alone.
Report PHS December 28, 2021 5:28 PM GMT
6.6 IR. Pulled too hard. At least I didn't waste money on the Fav.
Report rekab December 28, 2021 5:32 PM GMT
Looks like it needs a drop in trip.
Report PHS December 28, 2021 5:35 PM GMT
Maybe.

Easy to look at these things after but Botti 21% in Ncl Hcps since they went AW, everywhere else 11-15%.
Report PHS December 28, 2021 5:36 PM GMT

Dec 28, 2021 -- 11:32AM, rekab wrote:

Looks like it needs a drop in trip.

I've noticed though that any horse that pulls early on at Ncl never wins regardless of how close to the front they are.

Report rekab December 28, 2021 5:44 PM GMT
Good observation, will keep it in mind.
Report PHS December 29, 2021 2:40 PM GMT
Thu switchers
    Dawn Tapper         16:00        Wolverhampton        Bolger, J S        Ponting, J        IRE        0%   
    Hobsons Bay         16:30        Wolverhampton        OBrien, Joseph Patrick        Hawke, N J        14%        9%   
    Idoapologise        17:00        Wolverhampton        Bethell, Ed        Lycett, Shaun        11%        8%   
    Chase The Dollar        18:00        Wolverhampton        Johnston, M        Loughnane, David        14%        13%   
    Lethal Angel        18:30        Wolverhampton        Chapple-Hyam, Jane        Carson, Anthony        12%        10%   
    London         19:00        Wolverhampton        Gansera-Leveque, Mrs Ilka        Vaughan, Tim        12%        8%   
    Red Jasper        19:30        Wolverhampton        Appleby, M        Loughnane, Daniel Mark        11%        10%   
    Alba De Tormes         19:30        Wolverhampton        Burke, K R        Butler, John        13%        10%   
    Agent Of Fortune        19:30        Wolverhampton        Chapple-Hyam, Jane        Carson, Anthony        12%        10%   
    Just Go For It        12:15        Taunton        Bishop, K        Hunt, Mitchell        3%        #N/A   
    Professor Calculus        12:45        Taunton        Hannon , Richard        Hawke, N J        0%        9%   
    Escobedo        12:45        Taunton        Hannon , Richard        Harris, M F        0%        13%   
    Chipping Away         12:45        Taunton        Keatley, Adrian Paul        Murphy, Olly        10%        17%   
    Chadlington Lad         12:45        Taunton        Haslam, B M R        Pauling, Ben        13%        13%   
    My Rockstar         13:15        Taunton        Thomas, Sam        Rees, Mrs H E        14%        #N/A   
    Swincombe Scorchio        15:00        Taunton        Gundry, Miss Polly        Woollacott, Mrs Kayley        5%        5%   
    Fine Theatre         15:15        Haydock        Nolan, Paul        Phillips, R T        8%        11%   

FT HG                                                       
    London         19:00        Wolverhampton   

FT TT                                                       
    Dawn Tapper         16:00        Wolverhampton   
Report PHS December 29, 2021 7:34 PM GMT
Wed results
    Shes Got Bottle        15:55        Southwell        Nicholls, Adrian        Wallis, Charlie        8%        9%                   
    Al Tilal         15:55        Southwell        Butler, John        Dixon, Scott        10%        7%                   
    Raajil         18:30        Southwell        Suroor, Saeed Bin        Clover, Tom        24%        9%        1        5/2   
    Beagnach Sasta         18:30        Southwell        Bolger, J S        Frost, Kevin        IRE        9%                   
    Alala         18:30        Southwell        Lynam, Edward        Moore, J S        IRE        5%                   
    Twilight Heir        19:00        Southwell        Bell, M L W        Durack, S        14%        12%                   
    Sea Fern        19:30        Southwell        Balding, A M        Dixon, Scott        14%        7%        nr           
    Uncle Henry         13:38        Doncaster        Elliott, Gordon        Harris, S A        23%        4%                   
    Nero Rock         13:38        Doncaster        Morris, M F        Candlish, Jennie        0%        11%        2        20   
    Surfman        12:50        Newbury        Varian, Roger        Henderson, N J        0%        24%                   
    Sands Chorus        12:50        Newbury        Tutty, Mrs K J        Gillard, Mark        #N/A        5%                   
Report PHS December 30, 2021 3:58 PM GMT
Fri switchers
    Celtic Art         12:10        Lingfield        Cole, P F I        Scott, J        12%        26%   
    Lynns Boy        15:25        Lingfield        Williams, S C        Quinn, Denis P        15%        5%   
    Dutugamunu         15:25        Lingfield        Spencer, Richard        Carter, Lee        7%        7%   
    Thomas Kershaw         12:55        Uttoxeter        Unett, J W        Kelleway, Miss Gay        8%        5%   
    Infiniti         12:55        Uttoxeter        Leavy, B D        Frost, Kevin        4%        12%   
    Trump Lady         14:37        Uttoxeter        Smith, R J        Brown, Miss Harriet        0%        #N/A   
    Autumn Gold        15:07        Uttoxeter        Farrelly, Johnny        Hawker, Richard        11%        2%   
    The Girl That Sang         12:00        Warwick        Conway, Sean        OBrien, Fergal        5%        18%   
    Justshortofabubble        12:00        Warwick        Kelly, David Harry        Harris, Miss G        0%        7%   
    Neil The Legend        13:40        Warwick        Davis, Katherine        Henderson, N J        0%        24%   
Report PHS December 31, 2021 4:19 PM GMT
Fri results
    Celtic Art         12:10        Lingfield        Cole, P F I        Scott, J        12%        26%        2        3   
    Lynns Boy        15:25        Lingfield        Williams, S C        Quinn, Denis P        15%        5%        3        22   
    Dutugamunu         15:25        Lingfield        Spencer, Richard        Carter, Lee        7%        7%                   
    Thomas Kershaw         12:55        Uttoxeter        Unett, J W        Kelleway, Miss Gay        8%        5%        nr           
    Infiniti         12:55        Uttoxeter        Leavy, B D        Frost, Kevin        4%        12%                   
    Trump Lady         14:37        Uttoxeter        Smith, R J        Brown, Miss Harriet        0%        #N/A                   
    Autumn Gold        15:07        Uttoxeter        Farrelly, Johnny        Hawker, Richard        11%        2%                   
    The Girl That Sang         12:00        Warwick        Conway, Sean        OBrien, Fergal        5%        18%        nr           
    Justshortofabubble        12:00        Warwick        Kelly, David Harry        Harris, Miss G        0%        7%                   
    Neil The Legend        13:40        Warwick        Davis, Katherine        Henderson, N J        0%        24%        1        11/4   
Report PHS December 31, 2021 4:20 PM GMT
Happy New Year Wink
Report PHS December 31, 2021 4:46 PM GMT
Sat

Switchers
    Piselli Molli         13:43        Southwell        Prescott, Sir Mark        Shaw, D        23%        10%   
    Rains Of Castamere        14:15        Catterick        Channon, M R        Jardine, I        14%        12%   
    Cracking Smart         14:35        Cheltenham        Foster, Mrs Denise        Leech, Mrs S        16%        7%   
    Catch Me Not        13:15        Exeter        Stephens, Mrs K J        Hawke, N J        2%        9%   
    Imperial Joe         13:50        Exeter        Dennis, David        Dennis, T W        8%        #N/A   
    Meritorious        12:30        Musselburgh        Gosden, John and Thady        McConnell, John C        #N/A        30%   
    Cooldine Bog         15:25        Musselburgh        Slattery, Andrew        OBrien, Fergal        0%        18%   

FT HG                                                       
    Meritorious        12:30        Musselburgh   
Report rekab December 31, 2021 5:45 PM GMT
Happy New Year PHS and thank you for the great work you do in putting up these switchers. They are never a golden highway but do offer an alterative view on selections. Particuely to someone like myself who concentrates on placepots and have done well with your help. Thank you.
Report bobbyjo December 31, 2021 6:00 PM GMT
Happy New Year PHS. Many thanks for posting daily.
Report PHS January 1, 2022 10:31 AM GMT
More than 1 fanShocked.

Thanks for your kind wishes rekab and bobbyjoWink.
Report PHS January 1, 2022 2:49 PM GMT
Sun Switchers
    Asadjumeirah        12:55        Newcastle        Burrows, Owen        Brittain, Antony        19%        10%   
    Aikido         12:55        Newcastle        Lyons, G M        Whillans, Ewan        IRE        7%   
    Tempus        14:05        Newcastle        Charlton, R        Watson, Archie        19%        15%   
    King Of York         14:40        Newcastle        Ryan, K A        Dixon, Scott        11%        7%   
    Mawkeb         15:15        Newcastle        Burrows, Owen        Appleby, M        19%        11%   
    Pats Pick         13:20        Ayr        Meade, Noel        Crawford, S R B        5%        13%   
    Hold The Note         14:30        Ayr        Channon, M R        Whillans, Ewan        14%        6%   
    Peak Time        15:05        Ayr        Menzies, Rebecca        Barnes, M A        11%        7%   
    Vin Rouge         12:08        Plumpton        Osborne, J A        Mullins, J W        9%        10%   
    Al Roc         14:20        Plumpton        Newland, Dr R D P        Pipe, D E        20%        13%   
    Ar Mest         15:30        Plumpton        Smith, R J        Brown, Miss Harriet        0%        #N/A   

FT HG                                                       
    Al Roc         14:20        Plumpton   
Report jodean January 1, 2022 4:41 PM GMT
Happy New Year PHS Cool
Report PHS January 1, 2022 5:57 PM GMT

Jan 1, 2022 -- 10:41AM, jodean wrote:

Happy New Year PHS

Wink

Report PHS January 1, 2022 5:58 PM GMT
Blimey, that's 3 of you now!
Report PHS January 2, 2022 2:43 PM GMT
Mon switchers
    Jastar        13:40        Lingfield        Cox, C G        Boughey, George        13%        15%   
    Gurkhali Warrior         14:40        Lingfield        Holland, Darryll        Kobeissi, Hilal        29%        0%   
    Black Echo         17:30        Wolverhampton        Fahey, R A        Haynes, Alice        12%        9%   
    Fossos         19:00        Wolverhampton        Easterby, T D        Faulkner, Ms D C        10%        0%   
    O Connell Street         14:00        Musselburgh        Elliott, Gordon        Frost, Kevin        23%        12%   
    Silkstone         14:30        Musselburgh        Sly, Mrs P        Brooke, Daniel        13%        6%   
    Champagnesocialist         15:30        Musselburgh        Taaffe, T J        McConnell, John C        0%        29%   
    Itso Fury         13:20        Southwell        Doyle, Miss Elizabeth        ONeill, Jonjo        0%        13%   
    Ballyglass         13:20        Southwell        Curling, S        Lawes, T        IRE        20%   
    Divas Mix        13:50        Southwell        Henderson, N J        Morgan, Miss Laura        24%        15%   
    Friary Rock         14:20        Southwell        Morris, M F        Morgan, Miss Laura        0%        15%   
    Thomas Kershaw         15:20        Southwell        Unett, J W        Kelleway, Miss Gay        10%        5%   

FT HG                                                       
    Gurkhali Warrior         14:40        Lingfield   
    Divas Mix        13:50        Southwell   
    Friary Rock         14:20        Southwell   

FT TT                       
    Gurkhali Warrior         14:40        Lingfield   
Report colupaul January 2, 2022 7:22 PM GMT
PHS - I did offer you seasons greetings on Boxing Day, does that count towards being your fourth fan? ConfusedWinkGrin

Big price winners thin on the ground recently, must be one due soon, Gurkhali tomorrow maybe?
Report PHS January 2, 2022 7:25 PM GMT
Sun results
    Asadjumeirah        12:55        Newcastle        Burrows, Owen        Brittain, Antony        19%        10%        2        28   
    Aikido         12:55        Newcastle        Lyons, G M        Whillans, Ewan        IRE        7%                   
    Tempus        14:05        Newcastle        Charlton, R        Watson, Archie        19%        15%        1        11/4   
    King Of York         14:40        Newcastle        Ryan, K A        Dixon, Scott        11%        7%                   
    Mawkeb         15:15        Newcastle        Burrows, Owen        Appleby, M        19%        11%        2        7/2   
    Pats Pick         13:20        Ayr        Meade, Noel        Crawford, S R B        5%        13%                   
    Hold The Note         14:30        Ayr        Channon, M R        Whillans, Ewan        14%        6%                   
    Peak Time        15:05        Ayr        Menzies, Rebecca        Barnes, M A        11%        7%                   
    Vin Rouge         12:08        Plumpton        Osborne, J A        Mullins, J W        9%        10%                   
    Al Roc         14:20        Plumpton        Newland, Dr R D P        Pipe, D E        20%        13%                   
    Ar Mest         15:30        Plumpton        Smith, R J        Brown, Miss Harriet        0%        #N/A        nr           
Report PHS January 2, 2022 7:26 PM GMT

Jan 2, 2022 -- 1:22PM, colupaul wrote:

PHS - I did offer you seasons greetings on Boxing Day, does that count towards being your fourth fan? Big price winners thin on the ground recently, must be one due soon, Gurkhali tomorrow maybe?

Ah yes, sorry colpaul, I forgot. It was so long ago now. Blimey, 4!

Report colupaul January 3, 2022 1:49 PM GMT
They’ll be plenty checking this thread that don’t post, more than four fans out there…
Report colupaul January 3, 2022 1:53 PM GMT
Money for gurkhali…
Report PHS January 3, 2022 5:02 PM GMT

Jan 3, 2022 -- 7:49AM, colupaul wrote:

They’ll be plenty checking this thread that don’t post, more than four fans out there…

Shocked

Report PHS January 3, 2022 5:04 PM GMT
Tue switchers (do I really need to say switchers, you (all 4 of you) know what it's about now?
    FT HG        FT TT        Name        Time        Cse        From        To        From Strike        To Strike   
                    Haseef         12:30        Lingfield        Varian, Roger        Walker, Ed        20%        15%   
                    Celtic Classic         13:30        Lingfield        King, N B        Sadik, A        22%        0%   
                    Cabalgata         13:30        Lingfield        Halley, John        Morgan, Miss Laura        #N/A        2%   
                    Twistaline        14:35        Lingfield        Millman, B R        Appleby, M        9%        11%   
                    Manjaam         15:00        Newcastle        Loughnane, Daniel Mark        Barclay, Stella        10%        5%   
                    Ranger Bob         16:30        Newcastle        Keane, Gerard        Menzies, Rebecca        #N/A        12%   
            Y        Louis Treize         18:00        Newcastle        Evans, H J        Menzies, Rebecca        13%        12%   
                    Whittle Le Woods        18:30        Newcastle        Dods, M        Appleby, M        8%        11%   
    Y                Rockhamtom         12:45        Hereford        Hobbs, P J        Wintle, A        16%        5%   
                    Winterwatch         13:15        Hereford        Balding, A M        Fry, Harry        23%        20%   
                    Big Boy Bobby         13:15        Hereford        Charlton, R        King, A        #N/A        15%   
Report PHS January 3, 2022 5:07 PM GMT
Tue
    FT HG        FT TT        Name        Time        Cse        From        To        From Strike        To Strike   
                    Haseef         12:30        Lingfield        Varian, Roger        Walker, Ed        20%        15%   
                    Celtic Classic         13:30        Lingfield        King, N B        Sadik, A        22%        0%   
                    Cabalgata         13:30        Lingfield        Halley, John        Morgan, Miss Laura        IRE        2%   
                    Twistaline        14:35        Lingfield        Millman, B R        Appleby, M        9%        11%   
                    Manjaam         15:00        Newcastle        Loughnane, Daniel Mark        Barclay, Stella        10%        5%   
                    Ranger Bob         16:30        Newcastle        Keane, Gerard        Menzies, Rebecca        IRE        12%   
            Y        Louis Treize         18:00        Newcastle        Evans, H J        Menzies, Rebecca        13%        12%   
                    Whittle Le Woods        18:30        Newcastle        Dods, M        Appleby, M        8%        11%   
    Y                Rockhamtom         12:45        Hereford        Hobbs, P J        Wintle, A        16%        5%   
                    Winterwatch         13:15        Hereford        Balding, A M        Fry, Harry        23%        20%   
                    Big Boy Bobby         13:15        Hereford        Charlton, R        King, A        #N/A        15%   
Report PHS January 4, 2022 4:49 PM GMT
Wed
                    Gypsy Lady        16:30        Kempton        Kelleway, Miss Gay        Williams, Ian        9%        13%   
                    Reformed Character         17:00        Kempton        Pearce, Mrs Lydia        Leech, P        5%        0%   
    Y                Dancing Zebedee         17:00        Kempton        Oliver, Andrew        Quinn, Denis P        #N/A        5%   
                    Marchetti         18:00        Kempton        Brennan, F J        Fox, J C        0%        7%   
                    Breckland        18:00        Kempton        Appleby, M        Davis, D J S Ffrench        11%        10%   
                    Minister For Magic         18:30        Kempton        ORourke, P        Dunlop, H J L        #N/A        8%   
                    Atacama Desert         18:30        Kempton        Stoute, Sir Michael        Frost, Kevin        27%        9%   
                    Bella Colorossa        19:30        Kempton        Pattinson, Mark        Best, John & Jewell, Karen        7%        #N/A   
                    Stage Lights         12:50        Wolverhampton        Pearce, Simon        Evans, P D        16%        10%   
                    Sir Gregory         14:35        Wolverhampton        Feilden, Miss J        Appleby, M        9%        11%   
                    Nikolayeva        12:40        Ffos Las        Appleby, M        Snowden, Jamie        4%        16%   
                    Jeu De Mots         13:10        Ffos Las        Sayer, Mrs Dianne        Young, Maxwell        11%        9%   
                    Higgs         13:45        Ffos Las        Newland, Dr R D P        Davies, Miss Sarah-Jayne        20%        4%   
Report PHS January 4, 2022 4:50 PM GMT
                    Gypsy Lady        16:30        Kempton        Kelleway, Miss Gay        Williams, Ian        9%        13%   
                    Reformed Character         17:00        Kempton        Pearce, Mrs Lydia        Leech, P        5%        0%   
    Y                Dancing Zebedee         17:00        Kempton        Oliver, Andrew        Quinn, Denis P        IRE        5%   
                    Marchetti         18:00        Kempton        Brennan, F J        Fox, J C        0%        7%   
                    Breckland        18:00        Kempton        Appleby, M        Davis, D J S Ffrench        11%        10%   
                    Minister For Magic         18:30        Kempton        ORourke, P        Dunlop, H J L        IRE        8%   
                    Atacama Desert         18:30        Kempton        Stoute, Sir Michael        Frost, Kevin        27%        9%   
                    Bella Colorossa        19:30        Kempton        Pattinson, Mark        Best, John & Jewell, Karen        7%        #N/A   
                    Stage Lights         12:50        Wolverhampton        Pearce, Simon        Evans, P D        16%        10%   
                    Sir Gregory         14:35        Wolverhampton        Feilden, Miss J        Appleby, M        9%        11%   
                    Nikolayeva        12:40        Ffos Las        Appleby, M        Snowden, Jamie        4%        16%   
                    Jeu De Mots         13:10        Ffos Las        Sayer, Mrs Dianne        Young, Maxwell        11%        9%   
                    Higgs         13:45        Ffos Las        Newland, Dr R D P        Davies, Miss Sarah-Jayne        20%        4%   
Report PHS January 4, 2022 7:23 PM GMT
Tue results
    Cabalgata         13:30        Lingfield        Halley, John        Morgan, Miss Laura        IRE        2%                   
    Twistaline        14:35        Lingfield        Millman, B R        Appleby, M        9%        11%        1        7/2   
    Ranger Bob         16:30        Newcastle        Keane, Gerard        Menzies, Rebecca        IRE        12%                   
    Louis Treize         18:00        Newcastle        Evans, H J        Menzies, Rebecca        13%        12%                   
    Whittle Le Woods        18:30        Newcastle        Dods, M        Appleby, M        8%        11%        2        Ev   
    Rockhamtom         12:45        Hereford        Hobbs, P J        Wintle, A        16%        5%                   
    Big Boy Bobby         13:15        Hereford        Charlton, R        King, A        #N/A        15%        2        7   
Report PHS January 5, 2022 9:22 AM GMT
Had a little on Sir Taweel (12:20 Wol) 25/1 B365 and a smidgin matched at 42 on BF. Currenly down to 18 on BF.

Ran ok last time over C&D before fading late on. Kings's record FTO and 2TO with 4yo+ switchers is only 1-11 but 6-13 (46%) on their 3rd or 4th run. TT is back on today and the horse had a wind op after joining the yard.
Report PHS January 5, 2022 9:23 AM GMT
^wrote this earlier and best price at time of posting is 20/1 (23 on BF).
Report PHS January 5, 2022 2:41 PM GMT
Thu
    Maeves Memory         16:30        Chelmsford City        Haslam, B M R        Feilden, Miss J        12%        9%   
    Ivahunch        16:30        Chelmsford City        Webber, P R        Williams, Ian        4%        13%   
    You Missed Her         17:30        Chelmsford City        McEntee, P S        Haynes, Alice        10%        9%   
    Twentysharesofgrey        17:30        Chelmsford City        Appleby, M        Foy, Kevin        11%        20%   
    Simple Star         14:00        Newcastle        Botti, M        Jardine, I        14%        9%   
    Galidermes         14:00        Newcastle        Bethell, W A        Bethell, Harriet        14%        9%   
    Coalbrook Bridge         13:40        Chepstow        Hamilton,Mrs C M         Gillard, Mark        IRE        5%   
Report PHS January 5, 2022 7:56 PM GMT
Wed results
    Reformed Character         17:00        Kempton        Pearce, Mrs Lydia        Leech, P        5%        0%        3        40   
    Dancing Zebedee         17:00        Kempton        Oliver, Andrew        Quinn, Denis P        IRE        5%                   
    Marchetti         18:00        Kempton        Brennan, F J        Fox, J C        0%        7%        3        14   
    Breckland        18:00        Kempton        Appleby, M        Davis, D J S Ffrench        11%        10%        2        25   
    Minister For Magic         18:30        Kempton        ORourke, P        Dunlop, H J L        IRE        8%        2        5/2   
    Bella Colorossa        19:30        Kempton        Pattinson, Mark        Best, John & Jewell, Karen        7%        #N/A        1        25   
    Nikolayeva        12:40        Ffos Las        Appleby, M        Snowden, Jamie        4%        16%        2        4   

Good night at Kem for placepotters?
Report rekab January 6, 2022 9:58 AM GMT
Yeah, I started well but didn't sustain it.Sad
Report PHS January 6, 2022 3:08 PM GMT

Jan 6, 2022 -- 3:58AM, rekab wrote:

Yeah, I started well but didn't sustain it.

Sad

Report PHS January 6, 2022 3:39 PM GMT
Fri
    Fountain Cross        18:00        Wolverhampton        Hannon , Richard        King, A        13%        13%   
    Stand Staunch         12:50        Wetherby        OBrien, Joseph Patrick        Hamilton, Mrs A C        6%        5%   
    Raqisa        12:50        Wetherby        OKeeffe, Jedd        Murphy, Amy        17%        12%   
    Jaramillo        12:50        Wetherby        Varian, Roger        Greatrex, W J        #N/A        12%   
    Bonne Vitesse         12:50        Wetherby        Keniry, Stef        Hammond, Micky        9%        9%   
    Craggaknock        14:35        Wetherby        Byrne, S W        Tate, T P        #N/A        0%   

How did it get to Friday so quick!
Report PHS January 7, 2022 2:42 PM GMT
Sat
                    Monaajez         16:45        Kempton        Burrows, Owen        Dunn, Mrs Alex        19%        7%   
    Y                Dembe        16:45        Kempton        Mohammed, Ismail        Johnson, B R        20%        13%   
                    Totally Charming        17:45        Kempton        Quinn, Denis P        Boughey, George        5%        15%   
                    Nefyn Sands        14:55        Lingfield        Quinn, M        Evans, P D        10%        10%   
                    Princess Priya         12:13        Newcastle        Symonds, Tom        OBrien, Fergal        11%        17%   
                    Lead The Pack         14:33        Newcastle        Grant, C        Robson, Miss P        6%        11%   
                    Raqisa        12:05        Sandown        OKeeffe, Jedd        Murphy, Amy        17%        12%   
                    Future Investment        11:45        Wincanton        Beckett, R M        King, A        50%        15%   
Report PHS January 7, 2022 7:39 PM GMT
Fri results
    Fountain Cross        18:00        Wolverhampton        Hannon , Richard        King, A        13%        13%        2        9/2   
    Stand Staunch         12:50        Wetherby        OBrien, Joseph Patrick        Hamilton, Mrs A C        6%        5%                   
    Raqisa        12:50        Wetherby        OKeeffe, Jedd        Murphy, Amy        17%        12%        nr           
    Jaramillo        12:50        Wetherby        Varian, Roger        Greatrex, W J        #N/A        12%        nr           
    Bonne Vitesse         12:50        Wetherby        Keniry, Stef        Hammond, Micky        9%        9%        1        16   
    Craggaknock        14:35        Wetherby        Byrne, S W        Tate, T P        #N/A        0%                   
Report PHS January 8, 2022 2:39 PM GMT
Sun
    Snap Chap         12:40        Southwell        Bolger, J S        Coulson, Jake Thomas        IRE        #N/A   
    Love Your Work         13:40        Southwell        Keniry, Stef        Menzies, Rebecca        4%        12%   
Report PHS January 8, 2022 5:51 PM GMT
Sat results
    Monaajez         16:45        Kempton        Burrows, Owen        Dunn, Mrs Alex        19%        7%        3        80   
    Dembe        16:45        Kempton        Mohammed, Ismail        Johnson, B R        20%        13%                   
    Totally Charming        17:45        Kempton        Quinn, Denis P        Boughey, George        5%        15%        1        3   
    Nefyn Sands        14:55        Lingfield        Quinn, M        Evans, P D        10%        10%                   
    Princess Priya         12:13        Newcastle        Symonds, Tom        OBrien, Fergal        11%        17%                   
    Lead The Pack         14:33        Newcastle        Grant, C        Robson, Miss P        6%        11%                   
    Raqisa        12:05        Sandown        OKeeffe, Jedd        Murphy, Amy        17%        12%        nr           
    Future Investment        11:45        Wincanton        Beckett, R M        King, A        50%        15%                   
Report PHS January 9, 2022 3:28 PM GMT
Mon switchers
    Fennaan         17:30        Wolverhampton        Makin, Phillip        Appleby, M        9%        11%   
    Far From A Ruby        17:30        Wolverhampton        Muir, W R & Grassick, C        Loughnane, David        13%        14%   
    Imperial Sun        12:45        Ludlow        Gosden, John and Thady        Greenall, Oliver        #N/A        9%   
    Corrany         13:45        Ludlow        Henderson, N J        Phillips, R T        24%        12%   
    Ben Lilly         13:30        Taunton        Brown, D H        Pipe, D E        #N/A        13%   
    Drag Race         14:00        Taunton        Osborne, J A        Pipe, D E        9%        13%   
Report PHS January 10, 2022 9:23 PM GMT
Tue
    Lleyton         16:50        Southwell        Landy, Justin        Nicholls, Adrian        #N/A        8%   
    Diaboleo         16:50        Southwell        Williams, Ian        Brooke, Daniel        13%        5%   
    Now Is The Winter         12:35        Doncaster        Honeyball, A J        Pauling, Ben        21%        13%   
    Watergrange Jack         13:05        Doncaster        Hayes, Patrick Joseph        Mulholland, N P        IRE        13%   
    Lubeat Foras         13:05        Doncaster        De Giles, Ed        Curtis, Miss Rebecca        10%        13%   
    Pebbly New Moon         15:20        Doncaster        Sherwood, O        Bandey, R J        12%        9%   
    Take Centre Stage         15:50        Doncaster        OConnor, Matthew        Menzies, Rebecca        IRE        11%   
    Daydream Aulmes         12:20        Exeter        McPherson, Graeme P        Williams, Christian        11%        10%   
    Rosserk Abbey         15:05        Exeter        Bishop, K        Lund, B V        3%        #N/A   
    Baily Gorse         15:35        Exeter        Lacey, T        Blackford, Miss L A        18%        1%   
    Anuas Ar An Bpost         15:35        Exeter        McMahon, Brian M        Dennis, David        0%        8%   
    Craan Run         16:05        Exeter        Bowe, Colin        Williams, Miss Venetia        0%        16%   
Report PHS January 11, 2022 5:34 PM GMT
Wed
                    Starry Eyes         12:35        Lingfield        Chapple-Hyam, Jane        Carson, Anthony        12%        11%   
    Y                Medal Of Glory         16:00        Kempton        Turley, Patrick        Boughey, George        IRE        15%   
                    My Boy Frankie        16:30        Kempton        West, Adam        Murphy, Mike        8%        13%   
                    The Prince         18:00        Kempton        Tuite, Joseph        Millman, B R        9%        9%   
Report PHS January 12, 2022 3:12 PM GMT
Thu
    FT TT        Name        Time        Cse        From        To        From Strike        To Strike   
    Y        Good Humor        19:00        Chelmsford City        Varian, Roger        Williams, S C        20%        14%   
            Mr Shady         13:50        Newcastle        Moore, J S        Menzies, Rebecca        6%        12%   
            Al Zaraqaan        15:20        Newcastle        Haggas, W J        Watson, Archie        21%        15%   
            Kardinya         16:20        Newcastle        Holden, Miss Ellmarie        OMeara, D        IRE        10%   
            Classic Escape         14:40        Catterick        Newland, Dr R D P        Kirby, P A        20%        11%   
Report PHS January 13, 2022 2:31 PM GMT
Fri
NoneShocked
Report PHS January 14, 2022 3:19 PM GMT
Sat
    FT HG        Name        Time        Cse        From        To        From Strike        To Strike   
    Y        Diderot        18:45        Chelmsford City        Lyons, G M        Ferguson, James        IRE        17%   
            Mayson Mount        13:10        Lingfield        Keightley, S L        Wintle, A        10%        8%   
            Bowman         14:20        Lingfield        Johnston, M        Mongan, Mrs L J        14%        5%   
            Silver Shade         12:20        Kempton        Johnston, M        Harris, M F        8%        14%   
            Dirham Emirati         12:20        Kempton        Foy, Kevin        Moore, G L        #N/A        14%   
            Punctuation        12:40        Warwick        Longsdon, C E        OBrien, Fergal        11%        17%   
            Daenerys Stormborn         12:40        Warwick        Byrne, L        Oliver, Henry        IRE        12%   
            Mossy Fen         13:50        Warwick        Twiston-Davies, N A        Williams, Christian        13%        10%   
            Ballyrath         15:23        Wetherby        Brookshaw, Miss H        Hanmer, G D        #N/A        13%   
Report PHS January 15, 2022 2:44 PM GMT
Sun
    FT HG        Name        Time        Cse        From        To        From Strike        To Strike   
            Love Your Work         12:55        Southwell        Keniry, Stef        Menzies, Rebecca        4%        12%   
    Y        Last Glance         14:10        Kelso        Waggott, Miss Tracy        Smith, R Michael        0%        4%   
Report PHS January 15, 2022 4:17 PM GMT
Shocked
Report PHS January 15, 2022 6:58 PM GMT
Sat results
    Diderot        18:45        Chelmsford City        Lyons, G M        Ferguson, James        IRE        17%        1        9/4   
    Mayson Mount        13:10        Lingfield        Keightley, S L        Wintle, A        10%        8%                   
    Bowman         14:20        Lingfield        Johnston, M        Mongan, Mrs L J        14%        5%                   
    Silver Shade         12:20        Kempton        Johnston, M        Harris, M F        8%        14%        1        9/2   
    Dirham Emirati         12:20        Kempton        Foy, Kevin        Moore, G L        #N/A        14%                   
    Punctuation        12:40        Warwick        Longsdon, C E        OBrien, Fergal        11%        17%        1        15/8   
    Daenerys Stormborn         12:40        Warwick        Byrne, L        Oliver, Henry        IRE        12%                   
    Mossy Fen         13:50        Warwick        Twiston-Davies, N A        Williams, Christian        13%        10%                   
    Ballyrath         15:23        Wetherby        Brookshaw, Miss H        Hanmer, G D        #N/A        13%        1        66   

Some haul from a limited number of runners!
Report rekab January 15, 2022 9:25 PM GMT
Yeah, keep up coming PHS, did back 3 of the winners but not the big one.Cry
Report PHS January 15, 2022 9:27 PM GMT

Jan 15, 2022 -- 3:25PM, rekab wrote:

Yeah, keep up coming PHS, did back 3 of the winners but not the big one.

WD rekabCool

Report PHS January 16, 2022 3:06 PM GMT
Mon
    Fifteen Summers         16:30        Wolverhampton        Keatley, Adrian Paul        Coulson, Jake Thomas        2%        #N/A   
    Waltons Grove         19:00        Wolverhampton        Morgan, Miss Laura        Butler, John        2%        10%   
    Mitigator        19:30        Wolverhampton        Pearce, Mrs Lydia        Leech, P        5%        0%   
    Culverwell        12:30        Chepstow        Clark, Mrs Teresa        Keighley, M        #N/A        12%   
    Thebellsofshandon         15:45        Chepstow        Morris, M F        Henderson, P        0%        8%   
Report PHS January 17, 2022 3:20 PM GMT
Tue
                    Leeswood Lily        17:50        Southwell        Candlish, Jennie        Ellison, B        13%        11%   
                    Soundslikethunder         18:50        Southwell        Hannon , Richard        England, Sam        13%        10%   
            Y        Lord Neidin        18:50        Southwell        King, A        Williams, S C        13%        14%   
                    What A Muddle         14:10        Exeter        Moore, G L        Williams, Christian        14%        10%   
                    Gastara        14:40        Exeter        Farrelly, Johnny        Hawker, Richard        10%        3%   
                    Blackthorn Winter        15:10        Exeter        Farrelly, Johnny        Hawker, Richard        10%        3%   
                    Tommydan         13:25        Newcastle        Hartnett, Debbie        Candlish, Jennie        IRE        12%   
                    Mount Melleray         14:25        Newcastle        Motherway, J        Hamilton, Mrs A C        0%        5%   
    Y                Filou Des Issards         15:25        Newcastle        Hobbs, P J        Bedi, Miss J        16%        10%   
                    Bella Bluesky        15:55        Newcastle        Whillans, A C        Whillans, Ewan        9%        6%   
Report colupaul January 17, 2022 9:00 PM GMT
I've gone for the 626 road to riches approach tomorrow... 6 picks, ew trebs and upwards... listed in grid order... 1,2,4,5,6 and 9... Devil
Report PHS January 18, 2022 2:45 PM GMT
Wed
    Schabang         17:05        Southwell        Walker, Ed        OMeara, D        15%        10%   
    Kind Review        19:35        Southwell        Waggott, Miss Tracy        Easterby, T D        11%        10%   
    Jacks Point        19:35        Southwell        Clover, Tom        Carroll, A W        10%        10%   
    Victorias Peak         12:45        Newbury        Vaughan, Tim        Harris, M F        10%        14%   
    Ar Mest         14:25        Newbury        Smith, R J        Brown, Miss Harriet        0%        #N/A   
    Alto Alto         16:00        Newbury        Doyle, Sean Thomas        Gordon, C        33%        14%   
    Tigerten        13:25        Plumpton        Tuite, Joseph        Bridgwater, D G        24%        10%   
    Aikenbreakinheart         13:25        Plumpton        Queally, Declan        Rowe, R        0%        6%   
    Reallyradical         15:10        Plumpton        Gordon, C        Murphy, P G        14%        12%   
    Poucor        16:10        Plumpton        Leavy, B D        Woods, Mrs Cynthia        4%        0%   
    Colonel Lesley         16:10        Plumpton        Leavy, B D        Hawker, Richard        4%        3%   
Report PHS January 19, 2022 2:35 PM GMT
Thu
                    Odd Socks Havana        15:25        Newcastle        OMeara, D        Menzies, Rebecca        10%        12%   
    Y                Finalshot        13:00        Ludlow        Daly, H D        Rowley, Melanie        14%        13%   
                    Cheeky Ricco        13:30        Ludlow        Regan, S        Roberts, David        #N/A        5%   
                    Unai         15:30        Ludlow        Pauling, Ben        Clarke, Mrs Belinda        13%        #N/A   
                    Ozzy Thomas         15:30        Ludlow        Oliver, Henry        Malson, Scott        12%        #N/A   
    Y                Envious Editor         15:30        Ludlow        Foster, Mrs Denise        OShea, J J        16%        #N/A   
                    Smiths Bay        14:45        Wincanton        King, A        Gundry, Miss Polly        15%        5%   
                    Coal Stock         14:45        Wincanton        Smith, R J        Brown, Miss Harriet        0%        #N/A   
Report PHS January 20, 2022 3:00 PM GMT
Fri
    Y                Lochnaver        16:30        Newcastle        Jardine, I        Goldie, J S        9%        11%   
                    Neverbatsaneyelid        18:00        Newcastle        Quinn, J J        Camacho, Miss J A        13%        9%   
                    Sea Fern        18:30        Newcastle        Balding, A M        Dixon, Scott        14%        7%   
                    Eeh Bah Gum         12:10        Southwell        Easterby, T D        Ryan, K A        10%        11%   
                    Gleaming Maize        13:40        Southwell        Watson, F        Craggs, R        5%        8%   
                    Palifico        15:25        Southwell        Harrington, Mrs John        Chapple-Hyam, Jane        0%        12%   
                    Queenohearts         15:00        Lingfield        Edmunds, Stuart        Bailey, K C        14%        17%   
                    Zalvados         16:08        Lingfield        Greenall, Oliver        OBrien, Fergal        9%        17%   
                    Skiddaw Tara        13:30        Market Rasen        Richards, N G        Barnes, M A        16%        7%   
Report PHS January 21, 2022 5:38 PM GMT
Sat
                    Tadreeb         13:55        Lingfield        Johnston, M        Attwater, M J        14%        7%   
            Y        Rock Chant         18:30        Wolverhampton        OBrien, Joseph Patrick        Williams, Ian        12%        13%   
                    Lleyton         19:00        Wolverhampton        Landy, Justin        Nicholls, Adrian        #N/A        8%   
                    Power Of Lazarus         19:30        Wolverhampton        Murphy, Ciaran        Oshea, J G M        IRE        7%   
    Y                Seeking Perfection        20:00        Wolverhampton        Bishop, Frank        McEntee, P S        0%        10%   
                    Doctor Parnassus         12:35        Ascot        OMeara, D        Skelton, Daniel        16%        19%   
                    Fils Doudairies         13:45        Ascot        OBrien, Joseph Patrick        Henderson, N J        6%        24%   
                    Western Victory         14:20        Ascot        Queally, Declan        Lavelle, Miss E C        0%        14%   
                    Antey         12:50        Haydock        Mullins, W P        Griffin, Patrick        13%        8%   
                    Lucky Lara         14:08        Taunton        Mitchell, Nick        Brown, Miss Harriet        9%        #N/A   
                    Dariya         15:53        Taunton        Keighley, M        Brace, D        12%        8%   
Report PHS January 22, 2022 3:05 PM GMT
Sun
    Lieutenant Rocco         15:00        Lingfield        Mitchell, Nick        Brown, Miss Harriet        9%        #N/A   
    Jaramillo        13:10        Warwick        Varian, Roger        Greatrex, W J        #N/A        12%   
    Fulgurix         13:40        Warwick        Whittington, H        Newland, Dr R D P        14%        20%   
    Reikers Island         16:00        Warwick        Hill,Mrs Lawney         Hill, Alan        11%        #N/A   
    Moratorium         16:00        Warwick        Foster, Mrs Denise        Osborne, M        16%        #N/A   
    Give Me A Copper         16:00        Warwick        Nicholls, P F        Barber, C        23%        #N/A   
Report PHS January 22, 2022 10:50 PM GMT
Sat results
    Tadreeb         13:55        Lingfield        Johnston, M        Attwater, M J        14%        7%                   
    Rock Chant         18:30        Wolverhampton        OBrien, Joseph Patrick        Williams, Ian        12%        13%        3        25   
    Lleyton         19:00        Wolverhampton        Landy, Justin        Nicholls, Adrian        #N/A        8%                   
    Power Of Lazarus         19:30        Wolverhampton        Murphy, Ciaran        Oshea, J G M        IRE        7%                   
    Seeking Perfection        20:00        Wolverhampton        Bishop, Frank        McEntee, P S        0%        10%                   
    Doctor Parnassus         12:35        Ascot        OMeara, D        Skelton, Daniel        16%        19%        1        3   
    Fils Doudairies         13:45        Ascot        OBrien, Joseph Patrick        Henderson, N J        6%        24%        2        5   
    Western Victory         14:20        Ascot        Queally, Declan        Lavelle, Miss E C        0%        14%                   
    Antey         12:50        Haydock        Mullins, W P        Griffin, Patrick        13%        8%                   
    Lucky Lara         14:08        Taunton        Mitchell, Nick        Brown, Miss Harriet        9%        #N/A                   
    Dariya         15:53        Taunton        Keighley, M        Brace, D        12%        8%                   
Report PHS January 23, 2022 3:16 PM GMT
Mon
    Light Of Thunder         13:30        Southwell        Cox, C G        Williams, S C        13%        14%   
    Mirrie Dancers         14:30        Southwell        Perrett, Mrs A J        Hammond, Micky        10%        8%   
    Firewater        14:30        Southwell        Fahey, R A        Griffiths, D C        12%        9%   
    Six Strings        15:00        Southwell        Tuer, Grant        Shaw, D        14%        10%   
    Silent Partner        16:20        Kempton        Carroll, A W        Irvine, Andy        10%        #N/A   
    Token Trader         17:00        Wolverhampton        Holland, Darryll        Parr, Joseph        29%        20%   
Report PHS January 23, 2022 4:29 PM GMT
Sun results
    Lieutenant Rocco         15:00        Lingfield        Mitchell, Nick        Brown, Miss Harriet        9%        #N/A                   
    Jaramillo        13:10        Warwick        Varian, Roger        Greatrex, W J        #N/A        12%                   
    Fulgurix         13:40        Warwick        Whittington, H        Newland, Dr R D P        14%        20%                   
    Reikers Island         16:00        Warwick        Hill,Mrs Lawney         Hill, Alan        11%        #N/A        1        3   
    Moratorium         16:00        Warwick        Foster, Mrs Denise        Osborne, M        16%        #N/A        2        13/2   
    Give Me A Copper         16:00        Warwick        Nicholls, P F        Barber, C        23%        #N/A        3        11/2   
Report PHS January 24, 2022 2:41 PM GMT
Tue
    Clifftop Heaven        13:00        Lingfield        Walford, Mark        Watson, Archie        6%        15%   
    Thermometer         17:00        Southwell        Meade, M        Dixon, Scott        11%        7%   
    Army Of India         20:00        Southwell        Johnston, M        Camacho, Miss J A        14%        9%   
    Matchmaking         14:20        Leicester        Prescott, Sir Mark        Bailey, Mrs Caroline        #N/A        13%   
    Autonomous Cloud         14:20        Leicester        Tizzard, C L        OBrien, Fergal        13%        17%   
    Walk In Clover         14:50        Leicester        Weston, T H        Skelton, Daniel        12%        19%   
Report PHS January 25, 2022 2:42 PM GMT
Wed
                    Final Choice        13:00        Lingfield        West, Adam        Ingram, R        8%        3%   
                    Salonica        14:00        Lingfield        Lyons, G M        Boughey, George        IRE        15%   
                    Chantecler        16:30        Kempton        Davis, Katherine        Deacon, Geoffrey        #N/A        7%   
                    Annakonda         16:30        Kempton        Chapple-Hyam, P W        Leech, P        7%        0%   
                    Sky Blue Thinking        17:30        Kempton        West, Adam        Dunlop, H J L        8%        8%   
                    Sandford Castle         15:20        Wincanton        Farrelly, Johnny        Hawker, Richard        10%        3%   
    Y                Gloire Dathon         15:50        Wincanton        Bromhead, Henry De        Humphrey, Mrs S J        14%        8%   
Report PHS January 26, 2022 5:26 PM GMT
Thu
                    Mudlahhim         14:25        Southwell        Foy, Kevin        Dixon, Scott        20%        7%   
                    Elland Road Boy         15:25        Southwell        West, Adam        Mackie, J        8%        10%   
                    Fleurman         13:10        Wetherby        Beckett, R M        Murphy, Olly        50%        17%   
                    Contrebasse        13:45        Wetherby        Easterby, T D        Brooke, Daniel        9%        6%   
    Y                Strike Of Lighting         14:45        Wetherby        Fahey, Mark        Bewley, G T        0%        7%   
                    Reine Fee         15:45        Wetherby        Crawley, Shane        Oliver, Henry        50%        12%   
Report PHS January 27, 2022 5:25 PM GMT
Fri
                    Capone         18:15        Wolverhampton        Mann, C J        Davis, D J S Ffrench        29%        10%   
                    San Juan         19:45        Wolverhampton        Keightley, S L        Loughnane, Daniel Mark        10%        10%   
                    Scudamore         14:25        Doncaster        Furtado, Ivan        Candlish, Jennie        0%        12%   
                    Ridgeway         14:25        Doncaster        Houghton, Eve Johnson        Skelton, Daniel        0%        19%   
                    Creggan White Hare         14:25        Doncaster        Conway, Sean        OBrien, Fergal        5%        17%   
                    Arij         14:25        Doncaster        Crisford, Simon        England, Sam        #N/A        11%   
    Y                Daniel Deronda        12:55        Huntingdon        OMeara, D        Murphy, Amy        16%        12%   
                    Baracalu         13:25        Huntingdon        Pogson, C T        Pogson, Charles and Adam        5%        11%   
Report PHS January 27, 2022 5:26 PM GMT
No winners for a good while!
Report rekab January 27, 2022 6:28 PM GMT
No it's strange. Even without the help of your switchers, I have been doing quite well just lately. Steelriver today being an example but as we both know this game is all about ups and downs.
Report PHS January 28, 2022 9:29 AM GMT
I've had a few pence EW on 2nd time out switcher Mayson Mount - 18:45 Wol at 25/1. I was hoping for a bigger price but there's been a few tickles for it in the last half-hour, in from 30/1 to 25/1 and 28/1 to 22/1. The trainer is 3-15 with 2TO switchers.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com