Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Barton Bank
01 Oct 15 16:48
| Topic/replies: 9,534 | Blogger: Barton Bank's blog
Take a bow, son.
That was an exceptional effort in the saddle.
No doubt very pleased with his efforts there.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 73
By:
koikeeper
When: 01 Oct 15 16:49
I think that would have won with morris on.
By:
handtorofe
When: 01 Oct 15 16:49
Not easy to ride that bad.
By:
Barton Bank
When: 01 Oct 15 16:51
It would have won with any jockey who wanted to win on it frankly.
By:
Roger De Bris
When: 01 Oct 15 16:51
no effort to get a position...kickback heaven after that.
By:
chhh
When: 01 Oct 15 16:54
HE STOPPED IT PURE AND SIMPLE ..... PROB SH#T HIMSELF WHEN THEY WERE FALLING BACK ON HIM SO HAD TO GIVE IT A FEW EXTRA TUGS....THERE IS A REASON WE DONT SEE THAT PR#CK RIDING FANCIED HORSES MUCH ANYMORE BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LEAVE THEM WITH A TEMPTER
By:
chhh
When: 01 Oct 15 16:57
Its a miracle what happened to Coleman doesnt happen to people like Catlin more often... it would be fully deserved
By:
HowTheMightyFall
When: 01 Oct 15 16:59
chhh a truly vile, rancid individual. surely cannot be allowed to get away with such libelous comments. REPORTED.
By:
HowTheMightyFall
When: 01 Oct 15 16:59
talking through his pockets
By:
pandora1963
When: 01 Oct 15 17:02
bloody hell, it looks 10 times worse on reply....nice antics down the straight chris!!!
By:
chhh
When: 01 Oct 15 17:05
Well done howhthemightyfall why dont you report Chris Catlin while you were at it........Yes I did my bollocks backing it... I can take that on the chin fair and square if given a fair ride as I do every day but when it is perfectly clear you are lining some rancid little urchins pockets I think you have a right to feel aggreaved...There is no place for rats like him in the sport, generally the game has got a lot cleaner in the last couple of years but horror shows like that remind you of how it used to be.
By:
posy
When: 01 Oct 15 17:08
chhh seems a fair comment in all the circumstances...shouldn't think Catlin would want to sue !

A definite pulled ride in my book.
By:
Keefter
When: 01 Oct 15 17:10
horse will improve for a step up in trip - back it again at 1/2 in a handicap next summer over 2 miles.
By:
the dealer
When: 01 Oct 15 17:11
and what exactly did Coleman do wrong?????
By:
johnslad
When: 01 Oct 15 17:11
HowTheMightyFall 01 Oct 15 17:59 Joined: 03 Feb 15 | Topic/replies: 1,050 | Blogger: HowTheMightyFall's blog
talking through his pockets JIST FINISHED THE DINNER AN SEEN THE REPLAY WTF RACE WERE YE WATCHING OH RIGHT YE HAD A HORSE AT FANCY PRICES IT GOT BEAT GET OVER IT AN AGREE WIT THE TRUTH THAT CHHH POSTED
By:
s.kenbo
When: 01 Oct 15 17:12
By:
HowTheMightyFall
When: 01 Oct 15 17:17
johnslad doing his nuts, finished his beans on toast then realised he had traded in the bulseye he just picked up from the jobcentre on the catlin rag. do one ya sileek...
By:
johnslad
When: 01 Oct 15 17:23
no not true might have had a wee pull off them earlier but didn't do them it was tea/dinner time which was nice and what would be wrong with beans 'n' toast am sure a lot will be eating that tonight ye d!ck
By:
Roquebrune
When: 01 Oct 15 17:26
You're all missing an important point:WHO told him to pull it?
By:
Gordon63
When: 01 Oct 15 17:56
the bigger surprise is that some on here are surprised! this jock has been on the watch but don't back list for past 5 years, it's amazing that Sir Mark, who comes across as pretty honest albeit a bit arrogant, gives him rides...
By:
acey deucy
When: 01 Oct 15 18:00
LaughLaugh
By:
JetLoneStar
When: 01 Oct 15 18:09
Anyone who didnt think that was pulled needs their head testing or are incredibly naive. Catlin went on my list quite a few years ago, thankfully he hasnt got as many rides these days. And no I didn't back it.
By:
dan hardcore
When: 01 Oct 15 18:16
I backed it and can't believe there's even a thread about the ride. Disgraceful comments.
By:
sewter lives again
When: 01 Oct 15 18:17
a horrible ride
By:
Roger De Bris
When: 01 Oct 15 18:19
a thread? There's 6 of 'em....Laugh
Grin
By:
dan hardcore
When: 01 Oct 15 18:21
Yeah i was thinking "this must be good" then realised they were over an hour old and i'd backed it. I just thought it was the horses fault.
By:
Barton Bank
When: 01 Oct 15 18:50
Anyone who thinks he didn't stop that either knows nothing about racing, or is a certifiable lunatic.
By:
Barton Bank
When: 01 Oct 15 18:51
Seriously, people think that wasn't hooked! Good god.
By:
bigmart
When: 01 Oct 15 18:52
agree 100% barton they should be warded of for that trainer and jockey !
By:
Barton Bank
When: 01 Oct 15 18:53
He actually pulls the horse back leaving the stalls and then drags it behind horses in the straight when it is making headway.
By:
dan hardcore
When: 01 Oct 15 18:58
The horse hung left for most of the race, imo.
By:
the dealer
When: 01 Oct 15 18:58
extremely doubtful in this day and age, anyone will ever be warned off mart, based purely on what people saw or thought the saw in that race. there lies the problem unless they have other evidence to the contrary, how do you prove it was nothing more than a pish pour ride
By:
Barton Bank
When: 01 Oct 15 19:00
Don't believe the horse hung of his own accord, sorry.
If you want to belive that, it is your right to do so and I will agree to disagree.
By:
11kv
When: 01 Oct 15 19:03
I think Enzo covered this, I'm with Dan ...........
By:
Barton Bank
When: 01 Oct 15 19:11
I don't even need to listen to what Enzo says to work out the gist of it.
No doubt things just "didn't pan out for him" - that's the usual rubbish trotted out when a horse has been hooked.
By:
TheFear
When: 01 Oct 15 19:12
Enzo would jump off the Eiffel Tower before criticising a ride/jockey.
By:
sewter lives again
it ran pretty straight for Morris when it won
By:
11kv
Mischief
By:
duncan idaho
When: 01 Oct 15 19:19
Afraid i'm another of the naive ones...agree with dan
By:
barstool
When: 01 Oct 15 19:22
Trainer and Jockey link up again in the 5.10 at Ascot tomorrow, Morris rides another from the yard in the same race. Watch with interest.
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com