Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
forestofdean
30 Apr 15 18:51
| Topic/replies: 137 | Blogger: forestofdean's blog
anybody havin trouble trying to login to totesport
Pause Switch to Standard View totesport login
Show More
Report diggers April 30, 2015 6:59 PM BST
Says need to reset password to login, so have to go to recover password and get it sent in email
Report neworder69 April 30, 2015 7:09 PM BST
site is being relaunched............got an email saying go to new site its great...........lol did notwork
emailed them they said yeah sorry it willbe sorted...............guess its not???
Report basilbrush April 30, 2015 8:27 PM BST
Betfred and Totesport must have lost millions and millions of pounds from online punters due to their absolutely useless websites over the past few years. Fkuc em, too lazy or incompetent to deal with their technical problems, bet with some of the bookies who have websites that actually function properly. I hope Betfred and Totesport lose many millions more before they realise their websites are full of glitches.
Report Magic__Daps April 30, 2015 9:05 PM BST
"bet with some of the bookies who have websites that actually function properly".

In other words leave coral and lads well alone!
Report forestofdean May 1, 2015 7:58 PM BST
had to phone up to sort it new site absolute crap
Report homefortea May 1, 2015 8:12 PM BST
Just been able to login in after 12 years...

Username...Bellend

Password...Loser.
Report sinfin May 1, 2015 8:12 PM BST
you will ave to ring up and speak to somebody it takes awhile to get through they just confirm your details and away you go
Report homefortea May 1, 2015 8:16 PM BST
sinfin...

Another minimum wage poster..

People are banned from this site and yet the freaks are allowed to "contribute"..

Surely Betfair should have a filter system that does not allow posters from the "alleged Bookmakers" to.....post.
Report forestofdean May 1, 2015 8:20 PM BST
I don't get wat your saying
Report homefortea May 1, 2015 8:38 PM BST
Good one forestofdean..

You are so simple that you think that you are a proper poster..

99 replies in 9 years and you have jumped in to support your fellow sponger sinfin 311 replies in 12 years..

Yo two must have been at it in the toilets at Betfred HQ and the man on top sinfin posted first...

Disgusting pair of individuals...
Report forestofdean May 1, 2015 8:42 PM BST
I feel you have some sort of pent up aggression im havin a glass of cheap white join me lets chew the fat
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com