Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
portmanpark
17 Apr 15 10:21
| Topic/replies: 7,671 | Blogger: portmanpark's blog
the very first pricewise guy

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 12
By:
portmanpark
When: 17 Apr 15 10:22
remember buying his book........it was a good read
By:
tyred
When: 17 Apr 15 10:27
I asked the same about 3 or 4 years ago and no-good boyo (rip) said that he was seen on the Cornwall coast enjoying life in early retirement Crazy
By:
portmanpark
When: 17 Apr 15 10:30
dont really remember him doing pricewise......anyone know what his record was like........mel cullinan i think took over......he was good.........think the sporting life at about the same time had couch doing " beat the book" .........whats mel cullinan doing now.......has he a tipping line??
By:
portmanpark
When: 17 Apr 15 10:31
tyred........for a short time he became religous...though i dont think it lasted long
By:
mange
When: 17 Apr 15 10:32
was that when he had 1 10L clear at the last that had been making mistakes............
By:
portmanpark
When: 17 Apr 15 10:35
didnt he go down in the last race of a placepot i think i read............sat outside the betting shop on a bench and found god
By:
mange
When: 17 Apr 15 10:37
dident God av 2 fishes on a long shot.............
By:
portmanpark
When: 17 Apr 15 10:39
remember reading that he sat in disbelieve in going down in the last race(been there) but luckily i have never found god
By:
tyred
When: 17 Apr 15 10:44
there is no god (nap)
By:
portmanpark
When: 17 Apr 15 10:49
same here tyred..........my hero is the hitch
By:
portmanpark
When: 17 Apr 15 10:53
is the couch still with the post........only buy the paper at the weekend ............not seen him on the racing post website.......probably people like the couch are freelance
By:
worple12
When: 17 Apr 15 13:11
He did me a big favour when I lived in Wimbledon.He tipped Wimbledon to win the FA cup and I had 100 @ 40/1.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com