Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ZEALOT
17 Jan 15 10:45
| Topic/replies: 8,991 | Blogger: ZEALOT's blog
If this beast is anywhere within a stone of its best it wins EASILY .

BACK

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 27
By:
Manoleeds
When: 17 Jan 15 10:59
The "if" is why it is evens
By:
robinlace1
When: 17 Jan 15 11:05
Personally I dont think Henderson would run it if they were anything but 100% he was ok. got to be a back at 11/10
By:
cardifffc
When: 17 Jan 15 11:07
why did he run him at kempton then ....must have thought he was 100% then
By:
cardifffc
When: 17 Jan 15 11:08
the real answer is no one really  knows........if hes right he wins half the track..........if not probably wont finish
By:
jockeyhunter
When: 17 Jan 15 11:10
if SS was trained by anyone else i would be backing for that reason i will be watching
By:
robinlace1
When: 17 Jan 15 11:10
Because that problem was undetected, now they know about the issue they can test for it.
By:
age 21
When: 17 Jan 15 11:13
or dont bother doing either.
By:
Mr Spock
When: 17 Jan 15 11:17
It may well win but I cant have a horse that's been off for over a year with heart and other problems.
By:
GoBallistic
When: 17 Jan 15 11:27
If you were ever thinking of backing this horse again then today is the day.  Monumental lay in March when any physical problems are much more likely to be exposed
By:
skygreenzone
When: 17 Jan 15 13:08
Race to watch no bet surely.
By:
TELL DEL
When: 17 Jan 15 13:31
"It may well win but I cant have a horse that's been off for over a year with heart and other problems."

Agree. How can anybody back a horse that has been off for 386 days after pulling up with a heart problem. Would love to see him win, but wouldn't be optimistic enough to back him.
By:
doantwin2easy
When: 17 Jan 15 13:36
I couldn’t fault him when he schooled and then worked at Newbury recently when it seemed like the Sprinter Sacre of old was back with us.

I’m extremely hopeful that will be the case at Ascot and he can retake his place at steeplechasing’s top table.
Barry Geraghty blog on ATR.

thought that was interesting
By:
ima_mazed66
When: 17 Jan 15 13:37
As age 21 has alluded to, there's always the third option and often success at this game is about knowing when not to have a bet as much as knowing when to.
By:
sidthekid
When: 17 Jan 15 13:44
He Wins 5L+
The bet is to Win Today and Win The Champ Chase at 3/1 offered,
if he Doesn`t Win today, he wont be at Chelts!.
By:
breadnbutter
When: 17 Jan 15 13:47
why wont he be at chelt if he does not win today ? 

wasting time on this race imo ,their is a clever bet in the race if you look properly Wink
By:
Breedingmad
When: 17 Jan 15 13:50
Lay Back in your armchair and watch....Excited
By:
sidthekid
When: 17 Jan 15 13:52
He`s 100% Fit and Ready Today.
By:
ima_mazed66
When: 17 Jan 15 16:07
Can you be 100% fit a ready after such a long lay off?

I think the horse ran really well all things considered and it looked like Geraghty would try to win without getting to the bottom of the horse but if he couldn't do that then would accept defeat and not be over hard on it and save it for the big one instead.
By:
coffeedodger
When: 17 Jan 15 16:09
Gone at the game. A sorry sight. Retire the beast before he ends up in a claimer.
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 17 Jan 15 16:48
He wasn't sent there to have a hard race that's for sure.
After hitting the front the jockey was very easy on him as he watched the winner go by. He made very little effort to hold him off.

A lesser trainer would have been in the stewards room with the jockey over that ride.
I'd say connections will be very pleased with that run from the horse.
By:
gmt
When: 17 Jan 15 17:02
Dodging Bullets would probably not beat Sprinter at his best, but his best is past unfortunately. The one thing I liked about Dodging bullets was the strong finish and that he traveled great until the end of the back straight where he got a hint outpaced and lost his position. If that happens at Cheltenham the downhill would help him recover and the hill would suit his staying ability. At the right price he is the one for me.
By:
sidthekid
When: 17 Jan 15 18:35
SPRINTER SACRE will be examined back home at Seven Barrows on Sunday after Blood was found in his nose following his comeback run at Ascot on Saturday.
A small Bleed was detected when the nine-year-old was giving a post-race urine sample having finishing second in the Grade 1 Sodexo Clarence House Chase to Dodging Bullets.
A vet examination determined the bleed was unlikely to have affected Sprinter Sacre's performance.
Had this "Vet" been Drinking?
By:
GREEDISGOOD
When: 18 Jan 15 00:21
doped horse. a shame
By:
judorick
When: 18 Jan 15 00:22
Nicky Henderson striking at less than 6% with his chasers since start of November

just saying
By:
GREEDISGOOD
When: 18 Jan 15 00:24
p nicolls. he'll clean up chelts.  nuff said.
By:
Eeternaloptimist
When: 18 Jan 15 01:17
Dodging won well and backed up his good performance at Sandown but aren't people making assumptions about how he will fare in March? Cheltenham hasn't yet been the happiest hunting ground for him and Id rather be backing something which I know likes the track and which thrives in the spring.
By:
sidthekid
When: 18 Jan 15 16:54
Nicky Henderson
28 Runners in the last 14 days,
9 Winners
10 Placed
9 Unplaced

These are the Stats that count - Judorick

just saying
sort by:
Show