Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
DIK DASTARDLY
13 Mar 14 14:59
| Topic/replies: 554 | Blogger: DIK DASTARDLY's blog
The shrewdist outfit of the lot and they dont fancy ANNIE POWER by offering MONEY BACK all runners if Annie wins the race plus the very generous 9-4 early this morning .
That fact alone would deter me from backing the horse .
So what is the reason ?
They hardly ever get it wrong . Remember a similar offer this week on Hurricane Fly !
Pause Switch to Standard View Ladcrookes -what do they know that we...
Show More
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! March 13, 2014 2:02 PM GMT
Double bluff

Wink
Report TEABAGHDAD March 13, 2014 2:05 PM GMT
Ladbrokes are in bed with paul nicholls

You do the maths as to what that means

Its going to be a big big big dayWink
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! March 13, 2014 3:39 PM GMT
Bluff played

Grin
Report DIK DASTARDLY March 13, 2014 3:51 PM GMT
LADCROOKES WIN AGAIN !

WHAT A CLEVER FIRM even though no one likes them !

Do they EVER TAKE A WINNING BET ?

They just price the meeting up for you . Just LAY  the ones they dont fancy,.

Its as simple as that - they do all the work .
Report foolsgold123 March 13, 2014 3:56 PM GMT
Very clever. Backed More Of That aswell so more or less got my stake back but sickening I was stood to win a lot of  money in a treble if it won.
Report Nightfly March 13, 2014 3:56 PM GMT
NO..they just took a punt..there isnt anyone on the planet including jockey and trainer..no one can know,,it is a silly word to use in racing...they took a headline grabbing punt before the race and got it..THEY DONT ALWAYS and remember according to the booksin general THEY WERE ABOUT 60% likeley to be right
Report DIK DASTARDLY March 13, 2014 4:03 PM GMT
I still respect their race pricing up more than ANY other top BOOKMAKER .
Report themover March 13, 2014 4:11 PM GMT
THEY knew
Report THE-GHOST-OF-DICKIE-BIRD March 13, 2014 6:28 PM GMT
The shrewdist outfit of the lot and they dont fancy ANNIE POWER by offering MONEY BACK all runners if Annie wins the race plus the very generous 9-4 early this morning .
That fact alone would deter me from backing the horse .
So what is the reason ?
They hardly ever get it wrong . Remember a similar offer this week on Hurricane Fly !

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

CAMALOT
Report THE-GHOST-OF-DICKIE-BIRD March 13, 2014 6:30 PM GMT

DIK DASTARDLY
13 Mar 14 16:03
| Topic/replies: 262 | Blogger: DIK DASTARDLY's blog
I still respect their race pricing up more than ANY other top BOOKMAKER .

WHEN YOU SHORTEST ON EVERY HORSE IN EVERY RACE  DAY IN DAY OUT IT TELLS ME THEY KNOW FOOK ALL.

ABSOLUTELY U SCry
Report DIK DASTARDLY March 13, 2014 6:34 PM GMT
Ghost -why so many smiley faces ?
Are you still trembling with excitement from a pulsating Cheltenham and your finger went into a tapping spasm ?
You can get tablets to cure it .
Report THE-GHOST-OF-DICKIE-BIRD March 13, 2014 6:38 PM GMT
THANKSCrazy . . . PAT MAC AND THE B A C BOYS ARE FOOKING CLUELESS MUPPETS
Report insideinfo March 13, 2014 6:39 PM GMT
spot on! the ghost of dickie bird!
Report THE-GHOST-OF-DICKIE-BIRD March 13, 2014 6:41 PM GMT
FanksCrazy
Report homefortea March 13, 2014 8:50 PM GMT
Anyone that thinks that  Lad brokes has anyone working for them that even has a semblance of a clue should exit the forum...
Report kingkong March 13, 2014 11:47 PM GMT
Pathetic ladcrooks restricted my bets this evening after i won just 200 quid. They dont like punters backing a winner now and again. I did aa antepost £5 trixie  with Fingal bay 8/1, dynaste 4/1 with indian castle7/1 and then would only let me bet 25pence on the football. How pathetic is that?
Report TEABAGHDAD March 14, 2014 12:04 AM GMT
Ladbrokes is a business not a charity. If you run a sweetshop and nobody buys maltesers then stop selling them.

If uou run a bookmakers and have winning punters, restrict them til they go elsewhere. Simple common sense. They want losers only, of course they do. Would make no sense to let winners hit there profits. Simple business common sense. Accept it and move on.

As for ladbrokes not having a clue thats garbage. Ladbrokes and coral are the two best informed bookmakers on racing in the country. These firms are sharp as a razor. They know what they are doing.
Report dukeofpuke March 14, 2014 12:47 AM GMT
how do pinnaclesports survive then going by your analogy they have winning punters who are up £100 of thousands

i've got £15k there
Report RichardHughes March 14, 2014 1:41 AM GMT

Mar 14, 2014 -- 1:47AM, dukeofpuke wrote:

how do pinnaclesports survive then going by your analogy they have winning punters who are up £100 of thousands i've got £15k there

I don't know why Pinnacle are the only company out there interested in volume over a punters betting profits. I always thought bookmakers just look at profit per market which is made from there margins.

Report dukeofpuke March 14, 2014 2:42 AM GMT
they manage their book not the punters
Report dukeofpuke March 14, 2014 2:45 AM GMT
apparently they took a $10 million bet off floyd mayweather on denver to win superbowl final
Report THE-GHOST-OF-DICKIE-BIRD March 14, 2014 5:34 AM GMT
As for ladbrokes not having a clue thats garbage. Ladbrokes and coral are the two best informed bookmakers on racing in the country. These firms are sharp as a razor. They know what they are doing.

Great bate teabag . . . . But clueless . . If you was right they would stand out of line and lay one too there opinion. . .They dont, so your argument (yet again) is claptrap.
Report Kerrygold March 14, 2014 6:23 AM GMT
ladbrokes prob the most clueless bookmaker out there at the moment....this company is a total joke
Report DIK DASTARDLY March 14, 2014 10:15 AM GMT
TEABAG - I am with you on this one . Ladcrookes are one very clever outfit . I have been involved in racing for over 40 years on BOTH SIDES OF THE COUNTER . Unlike some on here who think they know it all even though they left school only recently !
I think some punters on here are missing the point .
Its very simple .
In ANY RACE if Ladcrookes go a higher price than anyone else  then thats the horse to LAY .
Its worked for me for many ,many years . Occasionally they get it wrong ,by the law of averages .
But this week at Cheltenham were they TOP PRICE on ANYTHING thats gone on to win ?
They are NOT a generous firm in any way shape or form . But they KNOW what they are doing more than any other large BOOKMAKER .
JUST LAY THE HORSE THEY GO TOP PRICE !
YOU WILL WIN MONEY .
END OF .
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com