Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
yikes
30 Dec 13 10:05
| Topic/replies: 60 | Blogger: yikes's blog
Looks like a goer today (2:05 Ling)

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 11
By:
yikes
When: 30 Dec 13 14:08
Boom :)
By:
CJ
When: 30 Dec 13 14:09
Cheating Bar Stewards.
By:
john92
When: 30 Dec 13 14:09
Strewth
By:
boyce
When: 30 Dec 13 14:10
best horse ,best jockey
By:
loper
When: 30 Dec 13 14:11
Glad to have made a contribution to the strapped connections.
By:
stridingedge
When: 30 Dec 13 14:19
amazing difference in effort and tactics when the cash arrived Happy
By:
Virgin
When: 30 Dec 13 14:28
Gud Day Plain
By:
mange
When: 30 Dec 13 14:43
That was a good call.(no bet)...It has a couple of entries in a mo & might follow up............... G.L.
By:
tezza
When: 30 Dec 13 14:54
I backed this, so not pocket talking or anything silly, far from it. However, the BHA Handicapper should hang his head in shame I think on this one (and numerous others), dropping that enough to allow the horse to run in this race. A ten-year-old of any intelligence could read the form and see that they had been playing around with tactics on this front runner, and the handicapper still allows the horse to drop in the weights. About time we followed the Hong Kong system and make trainers declare their tactics pre race, that, or either deem that a change of tactics, moving away from prior winning ones, will ensure that a drop in the horse's mark will not be allowed. Opinions please?
By:
CJ
When: 31 Dec 13 09:57
Totally agree. I don't think it's just HK that do this either, i think any change in tactics without prior notification will get you Dsq and fined in a lot of places. Here, they ignore it and drop you 5 lbs.

There are many ways to cheat, wrong trip (Sir Mark), missing the break (most jocks), or the blatant (ping it out of the traps at a ridiculous rate (Betfair Eddie), and they rarely get flagged up, is this any different?
By:
Roger De Bris
When: 31 Dec 13 10:46
Paul is busy eating his Belgian chocolates.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com