Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CHINA
29 Nov 13 16:37
| Topic/replies: 325 | Blogger: PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CHINA's blog
Shocking ride there,knackered the horse pushing it into the lead at the start .Dodgy rides like that give the sport a bad name

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 11
By:
GEORGE.B
When: 29 Nov 13 16:49
thegiggilo just texted, he sayz that lovely-hands Lee gave it a luvvly ride!
By:
GEORGE.B
When: 29 Nov 13 16:53
and tbf, after 3 furlongs there would have been people thinking "jockeys' race" given the money beforehand for the 2nd fav (who did go as low as 1.33 IR)
By:
thegiggilo
When: 29 Nov 13 16:53
Gave it a cracking ride considering the second horse is probably stone better horseShockedalmost put a dampener on the night as well,noy quite graham you're not that good!!ShockedCool
By:
GEORGE.B
When: 29 Nov 13 16:54
I rest my case
Ta.
By:
crepello
When: 29 Nov 13 16:56
It is the horse that is dodgy not the ride - holds his head high - has always struggled to finish off his races - wearing blinkers for the first time ......winner had the better dirt form, was receiving 5 and is less exposed - no surprise really ......
By:
rmccarthy16
When: 29 Nov 13 16:57
aftertiming central
By:
thegiggilo
When: 29 Nov 13 16:58
The winners completely different class one of the best times of the season there,lees almost stolen it another overbet lee lemming horse!!Shocked
By:
thegiggilo
When: 29 Nov 13 23:12
GEORGE.B
     29 Nov 13 16:54   

I rest my case
Ta

Glad someone's paying attention.Cool
By:
mick9694
When: 29 Nov 13 23:34
personally think lee is in bookies pocket , he can do great rides when wanted but on many favs a lot of his rides are perplexing to say the least
By:
thegiggilo
When: 30 Nov 13 00:10
It's easy to explain overbet false prices made by punters,probably the tenth time I've said it they seem to have a habit of missing his value bets that are in the formbook!Shocked
By:
thegiggilo
When: 14 Dec 13 23:15
PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CHINA
     29 Nov 13 16:37   

Shocking ride there,knackered the horse pushing it into the lead at the start .Dodgy rides like that give the sport a bad name

ShockedBlush
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com