Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
pandora1963
02 Sep 13 15:42
| Topic/replies: 23,064 | Blogger: pandora1963's blog
or they just see him as dirt??

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 49
By:
imagele
When: 02 Sep 13 15:47
I agree - it is starting to feel personal isn't it? Has he had a go at jockeys recently?
By:
FELTFAIR
When: 02 Sep 13 15:54
He`s harmless.
By:
tips
When: 02 Sep 13 15:55
he deserves better harmless old bloke
By:
duffy
When: 02 Sep 13 15:56
what happened?
By:
georgebakerfanclub
When: 02 Sep 13 15:59
They watched Moore taking the piss out of him and think they can abuse him...Nasty horrid little men. Bobs a nice chap often chatted to him, I've seen the Jockeys throwing food at him. The free food in the changing rooms that is not any food that they have paid for.
By:
nerium
When: 02 Sep 13 16:08
He's a buffoon. How the hell did he get set on?
By:
Duvauchelle
When: 02 Sep 13 16:17
Bob should stuff it - the food - down their scrawny little throats, the little twats
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 02 Sep 13 16:32
bang out of order from the short assed coonts  he may not be everyones cup of tea but who is perfect !,sir bob seems a decent chap , shamefull stuff from the stunts !
By:
.birkdale
When: 02 Sep 13 16:34
He's a gentle old duffer - jockeys should show more respect.
By:
halcyon days
When: 02 Sep 13 17:12
Met Bob a couple of times, very sociable, seems a good egg !  ?....
By:
MJK
When: 02 Sep 13 17:24
If he actually asked a proper question I might have more sympathy for him.
By:
Deltâ
When: 02 Sep 13 17:29
and once he had asked it - shut up and listen to the answer without interrupting!
By:
MJK
When: 02 Sep 13 17:36
I used to think it was all just an act with him, never seeing a bad ride, forgetting midway through a question what he was gonna ask etc. It seems it's not.
By:
imagele
When: 02 Sep 13 17:42
They make excuses for Ryan Moore and say that he is joking etc etc - but he and a few others (Spencer etc) are really just rude.
By:
Deltâ
When: 02 Sep 13 18:19
Ryan is never rude when Rishi interviews him - they seem to get on well...
By:
differentdrum
When: 02 Sep 13 18:23
Unfortunately, listened to Cooper loads of times and never heard him properly criticise anybody. His questions are about as far away from incisive as you can get. So can someone please confirm what he has said?
By:
chavman
When: 02 Sep 13 18:31
He called differentdrums accosiation with reality tenuous at best
By:
hong kong fooey
When: 02 Sep 13 20:53
The racing pundits are the same as football pundits
They wont ask any questions that may possibly unseat them
from the gravy train.
This in no way excuses Moores contempt for Mr Cooper,
who unlike some jockeys, was TRYING to do the job he is paid for
By:
paul the b
When: 02 Sep 13 21:16
Advice for Bob.....just don't bother to interview Moore/Sanders/Spencer and Co. Just make sure your producers don't give them the time of day when they are injured or retired to earn any fees from ATR.
Ok so Bob is not everyones cup of tea, but it costs nothing to be polite in my book.
Anyway when their careers are over I can find them some work in the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs panto!Mischief....on second thoughts no.....as you need some sort of personality for that.
By:
kingsburyken
When: 02 Sep 13 21:32
Laugh
By:
chavman
When: 02 Sep 13 21:35
pandora as you live in fantasy land I don't disbelieve you.save a part for Grimmy as buttons
By:
bettysboy
When: 02 Sep 13 21:38
tbf - Moores second interview was more forthcoming. His first was curt and unhelpful. didn't see any others
By:
jmc27
Just saw Seb and the trainer been interviewed by him today absolute rude as f**k no need for that and somebody needs to say it to them..to$$er$
By:
geordie1956
If this is how the jockeys generally act why not offer some proper criticism of them on ATR - that should at least offer some interesting TV when Weaver, Lukie boy & Fitzy tryly to interview them - the jocks are surly little tw*** & have got away with a general absence of direct observations about specific rides for far too long - lets see how they feel when poor rides are dissected in front of  a TV audience when the viewer is allowed to represent their views - I suspect there will swiftly be a change of attitude
By:
THE-GHOST-OF-DICKIE-BIRD
When: 02 Sep 13 21:39
Im more yaw widow twankyBlush
By:
bettysboy
When: 02 Sep 13 21:41
wrong thread TGODB
By:
chavman
When: 02 Sep 13 21:41
More benny off crossroads Cry
By:
THE-GHOST-OF-DICKIE-BIRD
When: 02 Sep 13 21:44
Oi i aint skinto.CryCry
By:
Dr Gonzo
When: 02 Sep 13 21:51
Given the lengths most presenters go to to defend jockeys, it's a mystery why any jockeys feel the need to be rude towards them. Completely unnecessary, but probably stems from them having the impression (mostly correct) that they're untouchable.

I don't think much of Robert Cooper as a critical eye on the game, but he's a pleasant enough guy, and he does take the time to reply to emails, etc.
By:
geordie1956
When: 02 Sep 13 21:55
If the jocks refuse to be interviewed who cares - they say nothing which assists the punter anyway
By:
sparrow
When: 02 Sep 13 22:29
Moore should be ashamed of himself.
By:
chavman
When: 02 Sep 13 22:40
Outfit was a bit dodgy and ewed struggle to pull with a saddle over your arm unless it was hers these days
By:
hello :-)
When: 03 Sep 13 01:12
Bobs harmless , jocks acting like big children and look like them aswell , the rude shower of c

total lack of respect the snivelling ...........

who the f do they think they are , most of them are riding donkeys trained by the challenged

goodnight racing world
By:
chavman
When: 03 Sep 13 01:22
Exactly .about time someone put the bite on these ***** and let them know who's boss .Laugh oh sorry I lost myself for a minute Laugh
By:
chavman
When: 03 Sep 13 01:25
And thought they owned,trained and rode for you.forum is full of fantacists
By:
doantwin2easy
When: 03 Sep 13 02:01
I missed the ffos las interview today but, suffice to say, some won't play the foil to the lovable eccentric too willingly.

And that is the only role that is offered.
By:
chavman
When: 03 Sep 13 02:09
Personally would have fought a straight ~you've never rode the course before,how did you find it?~would have had more credibility
By:
chavman
When: 03 Sep 13 02:10
*thought
By:
chavman
When: 03 Sep 13 02:12
All in all in the greater merits of things
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page