Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
factmachine
09 May 13 20:27
| Topic/replies: 4,783 | Blogger: factmachine's blog
IF EVER THERE WAS AN EXAMPLE FOR A  NEED OF A SLIDING SCALE FOR PITCH FEES TO STAND IN THE BETTING RINGS,THEN U COULDNT OF OFFERED A BETTER REASON THAN TODAY AT CHESTER.ALMOST ALL THE PICHES PAST THE FIRST LINE WERE UNWORKABLE YET HAD TO PAY THE SAME TO STAND/MARKETING FEE,EVEN THOUGH INCLEMENT WEATHER CONDITIONS WERE THE REASON BEHIND THE FRONT LINE DOING ALL THE BIZZ,IT DOESNT HALF GRATE WHEN 11 OUT OF THE 12 OF THOSE ON THE FRONT LINE WERE 1/5 EWAY ON THE CHESTER CUP THE DAY BEFORE.CryCryCry

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 5  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 168
By:
tips
When: 09 May 13 20:33
the cap lock button is on the left please
By:
overs and unders
When: 09 May 13 20:58
Midweek meeting and terrible weather.
What do you expect?
Hope for your sake you study form better than you do weather forecasts.
By:
wasnot
When: 09 May 13 21:01
Isn't that the reason why bookies have paid A LOT MORE for their pitches on the front line?
By:
factmachine
When: 09 May 13 21:06
WASNOT WITHOUT GOING OVER OLD GROUND,THATS TOTALLY IRRELEVANT!
By:
Janthefish
When: 09 May 13 21:10
You didn't read the terms before you bought the pitch?
By:
factmachine
When: 09 May 13 21:13
YEP
By:
Janthefish
When: 09 May 13 21:28
If your prices are the same as theirs,do you really expect someone to make the effort to walk a few yards to give you their money just because you look fed up and lonely?
By:
factmachine
When: 09 May 13 21:31
LaughLaughLaughJANET GO COMPARE,GO COMPAREHappy
By:
Janthefish
When: 09 May 13 21:37
I'd imagine most people on here do go compare so rarely bet with oncourse bookies
By:
Janthefish
When: 09 May 13 21:38
in back line or front
By:
factmachine
When: 09 May 13 21:40
JANET LET ME GUESS,YOUR REAL NAME IS BILL,AND U HAVE NEVER SET FOOT ON A RACECOURSE IN YOUR LIFE????????????????????
By:
Janthefish
When: 09 May 13 21:47
Probably a lot more than you but give me one good reason why I should bet with you oncourse rather than here or a guaranteed odds bookmaker?
By:
Janthefish
When: 09 May 13 21:50
the fact that you've paid for the privilege of taking bet under the odds doesn't wash
By:
factmachine
When: 09 May 13 21:52
SIMPLE,BIGGER THAN THE MACHINE,NO COMMISSION,NO PREMIUM CHARGE,HORSES THAT WIN TRADE BIGGER IN THE RING,TO MORE MONEY,SIMPLES,OH AND U CAN BE ONHappyCOME RACING U MIGHT LIKE IT.LITTLE TIP THOUGH THE RACECOURSES WILL RIP U OFF FOR FOOD AND DRINK SO BRING YOUR OWN,GOOD LUCKHappy
By:
intheknow
When: 09 May 13 21:53
Mr Facts will have competitive prices on his board, often bigger than on here, treat you with civility and welcome you back for future business.

What more do you want as a customer?
By:
factmachine
When: 09 May 13 21:54
LoveLoveLoveLoveLoveTHE GARFORTH CHARGERLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLove
By:
Janthefish
When: 09 May 13 22:02
I still go racing, but to points- maybe you're the exception but how many in the ring lay bigger than the machine? (at that time- if they offer bigger than possible to lay on r-hand side-bad business)
By:
never give up
When: 09 May 13 22:07
depends on whos tanking who WhoopsWinkLaugh
By:
intheknow
When: 09 May 13 22:11
Jan - you would be surprised as to how many do match/go bigger than on here, especially at the front end of the market.
By:
Janthefish
When: 09 May 13 22:20
I go to a point to point it's my opinion against a bookmaker who's probably well informed but I take the chance he's got the odds wrong(in my opinion-and I'm often wrong-part of the game) -you go to races and most bookies wouldn't have a clue how to price a board if they didn't have a machine to guide them.  If factmachine goes to points/dogs and prices up- yes if I went racing I'd give him my business(if he was best price)
By:
bannahan
When: 09 May 13 22:26
What a crock of ****.

I for one hope the likes of factmachine go skint.

Your odds are **** as are your e/w terms, and none of you plebs take a bet.

Keep paying for your knackered pitches, you deserve everything you get.

Hth Wink
By:
intheknow
When: 09 May 13 22:27
he does bet at the dogs but I'm not sure of the PTP
By:
mugbookie
When: 09 May 13 22:30
JANTHEFISH - IF BETFAIR OR BOGB  PRICED UP POINT TO POINTS....I ALSO, WOULD GIVE THEM MY BUSINESS.Happy......PROBLEM IS, YOU'D ONLY GET £6.46 ON......FACTMACHINE TAKES BETS A LITTLE BIT BIGGER THAN THAT.....FULL ODDS A PLACE....WITH FREE TICKETS TO EP DOGS FOR ALL LOSING PUNTERS.Wink
By:
intheknow
When: 09 May 13 22:31
And he buys cakes for his fellow bookmakers Happy
By:
factmachine
When: 09 May 13 22:33
YES I TOOK A FIFTY POUND BET TODAY AT CHESTER AND STOOD THE LOT,IT WAS 3/1,SOME TIMES I EVEN FRIGHTEN MYSELFLaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
mugbookie
When: 09 May 13 22:34
THOUGHT YOU SUPPLIED THE WALNUT CAKE ?
By:
Janthefish
When: 09 May 13 22:34
Betfair can't price up points, what I asked was most oncourse bookies wouldn't be able to price a race up if they didn't have the machine
By:
factmachine
When: 09 May 13 22:36
INTHEKNOW,LIVING PROOF THAT U CAN HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT ITLove
By:
wasnot
When: 09 May 13 22:37
I don't know how we managed before exchanges, fishy, but we did.

Exchanges make us lazy.  Why bother doing a tissue when betfair does one for you (albeit to stakes of about a fiver a lot of the time).
By:
mugbookie
When: 09 May 13 22:37
FACT - £50...TODAY !...WOW !.....WAS IT A BOOKMAKER ?...BIGGER THAN THE MACHINE !!!!!!!
By:
factmachine
When: 09 May 13 22:39
AND I NEVER HAD A PENNY BACK ON HERELaughLaughSadCry
By:
ribero1
When: 09 May 13 22:40
Should imagine pitches on the frontline today were bought for 60k down to about 20,how much did you pay for your's Fact?
By:
factmachine
When: 09 May 13 22:41
MUG,THERES SOME GENTLEMAN CALLED SPORTSADVISOR ON ANOTHER THREAD ALLUDING THAT YOU ARE KNOWN AS GEOFF,COULD U PLEASE CONFIRMShockedBlushConfused
By:
factmachine
When: 09 May 13 22:42
£100 AND I WAS ROBBEDBlush
By:
Janthefish
When: 09 May 13 22:42
Exchanges make us lazy.  Why bother doing a tissue when betfair does one for you (albeit to stakes of about a fiver a lot of the time).

Exactly! that's why I stick to points thesedays-I'll leave rules to the likes of factmachine who believe they have a right to take bets because they've paid money for pitches
By:
factmachine
When: 09 May 13 22:44
THE DIFFRENCE BEING RIBERO,I LIKE TO THINK I KNOW THEIR VALUE,COULD BE WORSE I COULD HAVE BOUGHT THE YORK EQUIVALANT FOR 8KLaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
Janthefish
When: 09 May 13 22:45
Ah in that case why moan about Chester?
By:
ribero1
When: 09 May 13 22:50
Exactly,whats the problem?
By:
factmachine
When: 09 May 13 22:50
JANET(OR BILL),WHAT POINTS DO U ATTEND MY FRIEND???
Page 1 of 5  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com