Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
grendel
07 May 13 10:02
| Topic/replies: 5,107 | Blogger: grendel's blog
Shocked

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 18
By:
TheNorfolkMafia
When: 07 May 13 10:59
Scandalous, isn't it?
By:
grendel
When: 07 May 13 11:10
surely they'll release some discount codes nearer the time, not many star attractions there this year as in the last two years
By:
mange
When: 07 May 13 11:13
Hate the place..................an airport wiv a race track
By:
Dr Gonzo
When: 07 May 13 11:32
Was looking at this over the weekend, ridiculous. I'd quite like to see Animal Kingdom, but i'm not paying that. The Silver Ring is crap too.
By:
grendel
When: 07 May 13 11:38
I agree with you mange, I much preferred the old Ascot racecourse with the tunnel out to the paddock, it had much more character than the new version ... getting a vantage point in the stands was a bit more cramped but on the whole I'd take back the old Ascot course any day
By:
wasnot
When: 07 May 13 11:57
Still think its better value than £20 at Warwick yesterday with the poor quality racing.
By:
Dr Gonzo
When: 07 May 13 12:17
Fair point wasnot. Not a big fan of Warwick. It's nice enough, but just lacks character for me.
By:
Belmez
When: 07 May 13 18:31
Someone posted the tickets sold last year around this time. It was in the hundreds each day bar Thursday and Saturday? Would be interested to know how many have been sold this year with no Frankel and Black Caviar.
By:
Deltâ
When: 07 May 13 18:33
£55 notes for a friday night on the July course...
By:
fawwon
When: 07 May 13 18:34
This is some recession
By:
SlippyBlue
When: 07 May 13 18:35
Mange I'm the same, I have got absolutely no desire to go to Royal Ascot ever again regardless of the price.
By:
sj
When: 07 May 13 18:40
got my 3 day badge for Dante meeting through last week only £79,just shows why us southerners have to come up norf for our racing
By:
SlippyBlue
When: 07 May 13 18:42
55 quid for a Friday night at Newmarket has to be the ultimate piss take.
By:
mange
When: 07 May 13 18:45
that takes the bucket............

I mean the biscuit...............
By:
wasnot
When: 07 May 13 19:03
If the weather is fine a 3 day badge in the course enclosure at York for the Dante meeting is £12.00.  For that you can stand opposite the winning post.  Has to be the best value in the UK.
By:
sj
When: 07 May 13 19:07
jeez wasnot that is unbelievable price
By:
sinfin
When: 07 May 13 19:08
its 25 every friday night in newmarket silver ring and kids have to pay full price but u can watch meatloaf in the silver ring for only 35 a ticket this year wat a bargain
By:
howard
When: 08 May 13 09:39
wasnot I am originally from York but would rather stay at home than be in course enclosure. You are on flat turf and can see next to nothing of the action unfolding.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com