Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
goldy
01 Mar 12 20:43
| Topic/replies: 29 | Blogger: goldy's blog
add your message here

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 23
By:
goldy
When: 01 Mar 12 20:46
50 RUK race replays per month for an extra £4 per month.
You can watch as many RUK race replays as you like on Sportingl*fe.com.
What a con. imo
By:
Mr Holmes
When: 01 Mar 12 20:46
the word "coonts" springs to mind AngryAngry
By:
goldy
When: 01 Mar 12 20:47
Free of charge, without even logging in, btw.
By:
bilbobaggins
When: 01 Mar 12 20:55
I don't know how they get away with it but I'm sure that the fools that subscribe have something to do with it.
By:
homefortea
When: 01 Mar 12 21:00
I honestly thought that the thread had been started over the editorial content...
By:
JAFEICAagain
When: 01 Mar 12 21:09
For as long as there are mugs like lazarus they will have a ready and willing market.

For as long as the Lemmings believe the headlines e.g "Bookies running in fear of Pricewise" they will have a market.

It is a sad shadow of the original concept and has gone downhill since it went online.Even compared with 2 years ago the decline in the last year has been shocking.

The overall decline began with discarding Paul Haigh and a few others whom I wont mention because it causes much teeth gnashing.

Introduce Steve Palmer to appeal to the car crash Sun reading converts to name but 1.Fail to mention that not one of their tipsters actually produces a profit,Pricewise being the biggest con in betting history and you can put meat on the bones of how low it has sunk.

Add to that the way they bend to the Bookies every whim,including the Pricewise headlines the bookies love and you get the picture.

Plenty of mugs out there,the equal of an evangelist preacher selling religion.......any one you want......we have it.SadSadCrazy
By:
goldy
When: 01 Mar 12 21:17
Personally i paid the £8 odd a month for the form and race cards and pre & post race analysis.
Now there is no basic, bare bones form option.
I will not be paying them another £4 per month for replays which are free on another site.
They reckon they have approx 12,000 members.
By:
homefortea
When: 01 Mar 12 21:20
JAFEICA..How right you are.They even have the audacity to boast that they have won some sportswriters journalist of the year award (note small case) when most of the voters must be actually working for the Rancid Organ !!
By:
TiptheOdds
When: 01 Mar 12 21:24
When are Racing Plus going to have their website up and running? Then we´ll see how many subscribers stick around with the RP
By:
onlooker
When: 01 Mar 12 21:38
RacingPlus website simply 'won't be coloured' ...

- and that's 1.001.
By:
homefortea
When: 01 Mar 12 21:41
What does that mean onlooker ? Surely the man from sidjames is not banned already ?
By:
JAFEICAagain
When: 01 Mar 12 21:41
Homefortea........Palmer won a "journo" award.......all over the RP........read exclusive snippets here etc.

Lo and behold he had a book coming out.........consisting of car crash betting,low life living.

Were News International Involved in getting him the gig for Sun converts?Mischief

Was Glentoby the individual who exposed him as being in the pub in St Andrews while GT was informing the readers of a hurricane approaching to send the Open betting tits up?Wink

I dont know but I have heard they had someone assigned 24/7 to pull any threads involving tips which threatened credibility.ShockedShocked
By:
onlooker
When: 01 Mar 12 21:54
Not with you, homefortea.

I mean that the website will not be anywhere near as detailed as the RacingPost site.

You only have to take one look at the FORM LAYOUT in RacingPLus newspaper, to know that.
By:
homefortea
When: 01 Mar 12 21:54
JAFEICA..My point is that the RP will have so many alleged "journalists" on the payroll that they can pretty much decide who wins the "award" As regards their plants on this forum they can easily be spotted if the thread is not removed.Just do not mention the Editor or else it will be gone in a flash....
By:
cosmik debris
When: 01 Mar 12 21:58
RP now going to charge for the privilege of storing your own ratings on their database. A really cheap trick.
By:
JAFEICAagain
When: 01 Mar 12 22:00
I know exactly what you meant homefortea,hence the highlighted occurrence.Strange that BF are suddenly Bedfellows with RP.....................despite the RP attack on this very forum?

GT banned on flimsy.......whimsical opinion of a nobody....in breach of.......keeping the forum a nice place to be?WinkCrazyLaugh
By:
homefortea
When: 01 Mar 12 22:04
onlooker I jest with you..Of course the Racingplus cannot afford a website such as associated with the Rancid Post.The money that has been made out of that monopoly publication HAS been massive.However the circulation has recently fallen off a cliff and there is hope for a rival publication.Indeed if the copies that are discounted to Betting Shops are not included in their circulation then who (apart from me) reads it ! I only buy it so that I have £700 a year less to spend on illegal substances !!
By:
motley01
When: 01 Mar 12 22:21
The racing post is now owned by three paddy venture capitalists, think they
trade as F and L partners,a private equity firm they, spotted the near monopoly
situation buying the post offered them, they made numerous increases in the papers
price, jumped into bed with all the major bookmakers, increased advertising rates
and then promptly started charging for the info and pics on their site, they will
steadily increase revenue's and then sell it on. The same firm own one of the ferry companies
that cross the Irish sea, the will charge you £500 return for a car journey, there are only
two carriers, who have obviously colluded to control the price, but apparently it's now
called parallel pricing, instead of price fixing, they are a rancid outfit, have not bought
the paper in 3 years.
By:
JAFEICAagain
When: 01 Mar 12 22:23
The Racing Post snaffled an ailing publication and did a brilliant job initially........for a few years the non card content was probably the best...THE WORLD had ever seen.

They created a monopoly which tbf was justified by quality writers who knew their subject and a no Frills race card.

And then the slope started to go South........Ian Baker Finch................Jet Ski Lady.........all of a sudden......give or take a few years.

They were selling PRICEWISE.........IBF tucked away in the arse end.........beyond the Hackney Dogs.

PPI claims..........why not claim RP ruined your life?

You might not win but it is worth a punt..........one thing you have in your favour.........lots of witnesses and documentary proof.CoolCoolWink
By:
JAFEICAagain
When: 01 Mar 12 22:28
Are you listening laz?....You could win.LaughLaughWink
By:
motley01
When: 01 Mar 12 22:29
Jafeica, there is no such thing as a fair monopoly.
By:
JAFEICAagain
When: 01 Mar 12 22:48
motley.I agree........only stating that at the start they were justified for being one.

There was no credible alternative and it was the best for all with any interest in racing as a whole.

Do you remember all the bollox about the new format wont fit our walls,no delivery of wall sheets for betting shops?

Last week.......someone of whom I have mentioned on here died.

Sold one of the first indies to ladcrooks when it became legal etc etc.The minister talked about stopping dogs etc,gambling x amount of businesses gambled........won and lost.

He LIVED..............BF...........LAZ LUV....types......should try living........instead of lying?

Lying gets you in the end Laz/Ascot/Windsor......boy and the rest of the Berks.nap

Btw...............you are a fugly geek.WinkLaughCrazy

You can stop stalking now.........not at home...HONEY.ExcitedLoveLoveWink
By:
JAFEICAagain
When: 02 Mar 12 00:12
If I happen to be found dead soon..........look toward BF and RP.............not  IRA.nap

Lots of links left..........hand written.....loads.LoveLoveWink
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com