Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
bwpowell
21 Oct 10 13:08
| Topic/replies: 30 | Blogger: bwpowell's blog
For the benefit of anyone considering joining his service my advice would be a strong no.  In my experience he lost money 3 months in a row and over 100 points in one month alone.  Also when he advertises his success on his website all you see are the winners, never the loosers.  When i asked repeadedly for him to send me his past results to prive his advertised success he constantly ignored me.  Notice his 'daily blog' is only updated on days they have a winner. 

Be carefel and avoid
Pause Switch to Standard View Martin Bishop Racing - Geniunely...
Show More
Report bwpowell October 21, 2010 1:12 PM BST
Report salsabil5 October 21, 2010 1:12 PM BST
Thanks for that
Report hello :-) October 21, 2010 1:13 PM BST
madge bishop would show a better profit imo
Report zilzal1 October 21, 2010 1:14 PM BST
Bishop Brennan would...........
Report bwpowell October 21, 2010 1:14 PM BST
anyone else here used it?
Report hello :-) October 21, 2010 1:16 PM BST
no i doubt it , anyone daft enough to use him wont have heard of betfair
Report bwpowell October 21, 2010 1:25 PM BST
Report Begginersluck August 4, 2017 8:04 PM BST
Been a member for over 2 years. One of the best tipsters out there, I have had some of my biggest wins using his information. They don't all win but his points system is simple and effective. Seen some good reviews and some bad, but on balance and over time he is very good. Most people who complain after only a few days are just your typical lump on punters who lose and chase. If you want to make consistent profits over time you need patience and discipline.
Report Deltâ August 4, 2017 8:07 PM BST
sublime!
Report Somerset Sam August 4, 2017 8:16 PM BST

Aug 4, 2017 -- 2:04PM, Begginersluck wrote:

Been a member for over 2 years. One of the best tipsters out there, I have had some of my biggest wins using his information. They don't all win but his points system is simple and effective. Seen some good reviews and some bad, but on balance and over time he is very good. Most people who complain after only a few days are just your typical lump on punters who lose and chase. If you want to make consistent profits over time you need patience and discipline.

Thanks Martin. All the best.

Report duncan idaho August 4, 2017 8:30 PM BST
make sure you take out the Platinum membership tho...v important that
Report saddo August 4, 2017 8:31 PM BST
rofl
Report DIE LINKE August 4, 2017 9:18 PM BST
Become a bet365 affiliate, get people to open accounts with bet365 through your site, advise rubbish bets with bet365, sit back and wait for the affiliate money to roll in on those losing bets.
Report chelsea girl August 5, 2017 2:20 PM BST
Over the years many comments have been placed about this tipster,
all of them unfavourable
Report jajabink November 3, 2017 3:33 PM GMT
anyone that tips 1st or 2nd favs with 5-6 bets a day is asking for trouble, 3 day trial and up £50 but staking 12 pts in one day is not my  idea  of punting,i asked for a one month trial but i guess it will be a swift no, in my opinion a pure chancer, doesnt list the losers either just the winners so you cant tell how much profit if any he has made, prices taken made up as well when they win
Report geoff m November 3, 2017 3:42 PM GMT
He must be good as Beginnersluck says so. Tis only 2nd time hes posted in 4 years
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com