Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
son of jimbo
24 Jun 10 13:37
| Topic/replies: 97 | Blogger: son of jimbo's blog
About two weeks ago Coral upgraded their website; since then using their bet calculator,which I have used countless times previosly, has shown up some strange results. Last night I put in a placed horse at 12's and two winners @4/1 and 0/30. The bet I placed was an e.w. trixie but the calculator only seems to recognise singles(there are none in a trixie) and doubles.There was no option given to choose between an e.w. treble,trixie,patent or whatever. Even when I put the placed horse in as a winner it cannot identify a treble, still only indicating singles and doubles.I phoned Coral internet helpdesk last night and once I got passed the girl who answered the phone, I spoke to the supervisor, who tried to check it himself and he said it calculated correctly.I have tried again this morning with the same outcome has anybody else had similar problems?
Pause Switch to Standard View Coral's website bet calculator
Show More
Report bidders itch June 24, 2010 2:03 PM BST
Don't use the site anymore, prefer to use the shops. Some of the smaller firms get criticised for limiting stakes, but at least their sites tell you what you can have on, rather than the Coral site which sends it to a trader who often in my experience rejects the bet or offers sp.
Report bushwakka June 24, 2010 2:07 PM BST
i always use the laddies one, simplicity itself to use.
Report swift-tuttle June 24, 2010 2:09 PM BST
Following your post son of jimbo I have carried out various tests on this bet calculator.

Verdict: Pile of poo
Report anfieldkings June 24, 2010 2:12 PM BST
supervisor sounds like they really know their stuff Laugh
Report Xerophyte June 24, 2010 11:52 PM BST
Free Bet Calculator is probably the best and most comprehensive one on the net, giving cash returns or profit/loss.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com