Forums

Horse Antepost

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 59 comments are related to the topic:
September to win the english 2018 Oaks by miles. And miles.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 59
By:
impossible123
When: 05 May 18 16:37
Probably, or September is not forward enough to do battle with Happily in tomorrow's 1000G. I think it also augers well for Happily as connections are happy and (confident) Happily can do the business tomorrow.

Saxon Warrior is now 'evens' having just won the 2000G; what price Happily for this if she wins tomorrow?
By:
impossible123
When: 06 May 18 20:45
The Irish 1000G will probably be the next race for Happily, according to AOB,...meaning more likely September would be targeting this race - here's hoping.
By:
unclepuncle
When: 07 May 18 18:37
Looks like September is not going to be ready to run in a trial and might not make the Oaks either.Cry

September is on the way back and you would hope she will make the Oaks, but she is not guaranteed," he said.

Have laid off my 33/1 (single and a double with BVD @ 7/2) at 12 and 12.5.Plain
By:
impossible123
When: 07 May 18 19:44
AOB: "September is on the way back and you would hope she would make the Oaks, but she is not guaranteed."
By:
impossible123
When: 09 May 18 19:31
A steady demand for September over the last couple of days. Let's hope it's sustained, and nothing to be too concerned about from Chester today, I believe; Lingfield on saturday and the Curragh on sunday perhaps.
By:
Lance in France
When: 11 May 18 11:21
Not looking good. No entry at York either. I'm well beyond fearing the worst. A little bit of an update would have been nice. Oh well, it might as well rain until September Sad
By:
unclepuncle
When: 11 May 18 20:46
My only hope is that they are playing games a bit like they did with Saxon Warrior.
He drifted out to about 12/1 a week or so before the Guineas and looked like being a non runner but once the 6 day decs came out he quickly came back in and the rest is history.
By:
unclepuncle
When: 14 May 18 09:58
September a definite non runner - available to back at 100 and only 1,000 on the lay side.CryCryCry
By:
Paterson92
When: 14 May 18 10:08
According to AOB this morning:

“Happily will be aimed at the Irish 1000 Guineas with the Investec Oaks likely to come too soon”

September won’t make the Oaks @EpsomRacecourse ... ‘’she’s only trotting and we’ve run out of time” says Aidan O’Brien
By:
impossible123
When: 14 May 18 10:58
'Paterson92', thanks. Was just about to post she looked a goner having been matched at 100 here; 2nd penalty after her no show in the 1000G. Perils of betting antepost, I guess.
By:
Lance in France
When: 14 May 18 12:09
I'll trump you 123. 2 bets in each filly classic. September and Clemmie 1000 and September and Magic Lily Oaks. Good picking by me there!
By:
unclepuncle
When: 14 May 18 12:11
I also had Clemmie for the Guineas but laid off my stake on both so no harm done fortunately.
Just wish I had laid of my Nelson Derby bet before yestersdays race.Cry
By:
impossible123
When: 14 May 18 12:41
Paterson29', not quite. I'd Clemmie and September too for the 1000G, and Sept and Happily for the Epsom Oaks but laid off Happily (happily) prior to 1000G. Allegiance has now switched to Magic Wand. Thank goodness, my 2nd string Saxon Warrior won the 2000G, with an antepost fun bet for the same horse to do the a double ie 2000G and Epsom Derby at 25/1. Hopefully, I could recoup and maybe show a small gain post Epsom.

Nevertheless, this race has not been kind to me; last year Rhododendron was trumped by Enable, of all horses!
By:
Jack Bauer '24'
When: 14 May 18 14:47
I also had big priced bets on Clemmie in the Guineas and September and Magic Lily in the Oaks so it's disappointing not to get a run, but on the bright side they were only small bets compared to my Saxon Warrior bets so as long as he manages to make the race I'm not too bothered.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 17 May 18 13:52

May 7, 2018 -- 12:37PM, unclepuncle wrote:

Looks like September is not going to be ready to run in a trial and might not make the Oaks either.September is on the way back and you would hope she will make the Oaks, but she is not guaranteed," he said.Have laid off my 33/1 (single and a double with BVD @ 7/2) at 12 and 12.5.

good info, cashed my double in straight away

By:
unclepuncle
When: 17 Jun 18 19:42
Such a shame she has had problems. Thrashed the Derby winner and should have comfortably beaten the Guineas runner up / French Oaks winner too.Cry
By:
ReaseHeath
When: 18 Jun 18 00:05
probably called September because that's when we'll see her on the racecourse again...
By:
impossible123
When: 25 Jun 18 15:36
Missed too many appointments, and will she ever see a racecourse again? Personally, I have grave doubt as I think she'd suffer the same fate as Promise To Be True. But glad to be proven wrong.
By:
impossible123
When: 14 Jul 18 10:00
She's in full training now after recovering from her muscle spasm, and being trained for the Irish Oaks; she'll come on from this race, according to AOB.
By:
impossible123
When: 22 Jul 18 16:45
She finished last in the Kilboy, but was looked after by Heffernan. Nevertheless, it was disappointing despite AOB indicating she'd come on a lot post this race. Where will she go next? Same way as Promise To Be True ie retire?
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com