Forums

Horse Antepost

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 179 comments are related to the topic:
Betfair Hurdle - Newbury 13th Feb.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 3 of 5  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 179
By:
Facts
When: 09 Feb 16 16:47
Sternrubin steadily attracting money - odds shortening.Happy
By:
Ibrahima Sonko
When: 09 Feb 16 16:48
Hardly any rain today, almost felt like a spring day with sun out most of the day in Newbury.
By:
SOULDANCER
When: 09 Feb 16 17:38
Sternrubin shortening cos Johnson says he's probably riding him.
  In Pricewise analysis for this race he mentioned Mullins is intent on winning trainers championship, hence the multiple entries.
  Any chinks in Blazer's armour? Well we don't know how strong the race he won is, although he did it well and looks more to come.
  Biggest question mark is can he jump hurdles at the speed they'll be going Saturday?
If Sternrubin jumps as well as at Ascot he'll have great chance, just hope he doesn't get one wrong at that pace. Really looking forward to this now and finding sleep a problem.
By:
slowerthanjohn
When: 09 Feb 16 17:52
I think Blazer is a very well handicapped whether he runs here or waits for Cheltenham but I'd agree with BG don't think the form of his win Saturday was anything special but the manor in which he won was something else, like it's been said on here BG was trying to make he was riding him out Laugh
By:
yeast
When: 09 Feb 16 17:56
No, sterrubin shortening because G Nutting has tipped him on the ATR website
By:
Facts
When: 09 Feb 16 18:31
Who ?
By:
yeast
When: 09 Feb 16 18:42
http://www.attheraces.com/tips/atr-tipsters/ante-post-focus

also tipped Starchitect which is also blue on oddschecker.
By:
tim6
When: 09 Feb 16 19:30
Like the look of Zarib will take the 20\1 in boyles with 4 places
By:
sintonian
When: 09 Feb 16 20:23
Backing Zarib too. Still think he's well handicapped off 134 and the yard/jockey are in good form, another winner today.  The only question mark other than ability is will he handle heavy ground? Maybe, maybe not, but he has won twice on Soft so will chance it at 20/1.

I doubt Blazer will run myself..
By:
roobuck
When: 09 Feb 16 21:37
As you know Sint from NH big race thread also with Zarib. One horse that possibly needs further so great chance to run into place at least. Ran good race in Ladbroke when stable out of form. Him and Sternrubin for me
By:
Facts
When: 10 Feb 16 00:43
tim6    09 Feb 16 20:30 
Like the look of Zarib will take the 20\1 in boyles with 4 places

Should be able to get about £1.50 on with that joke of a firm !
By:
stevo1
When: 10 Feb 16 19:18
Got bad feeling re Modus showing? If it dont dry up a little.
By:
Facts
When: 10 Feb 16 20:05
I'm banking on it not running.
By:
Ibrahima Sonko
When: 10 Feb 16 20:30
Dry today and a frost coming tonight.
By:
ReaseHeath
When: 10 Feb 16 20:34
I can see the admirable Cheltenian running another big race even though he is handicapped up to the hilt. Will wait for the decs now though.
By:
The Headmaster
When: 10 Feb 16 20:35
^ I can't see that too.....
By:
The Headmaster
When: 10 Feb 16 20:36
FFs "can"....
By:
sintonian
When: 10 Feb 16 20:37
Some money for Zarib today, all the 20/1 has gone. Bridget Andrews taking 5lb off will mean he'll carry just 10st2lb. Has to go close off that weight.
By:
tim6
When: 10 Feb 16 21:19
sure hope so Sint, he has good form with some class horses so should be thereabouts
By:
SOULDANCER
When: 10 Feb 16 21:43
I see Zarib as the biggest danger now with the 5lb claim, but counting on Sternrubin to boss this race.
By:
ashleigh
When: 11 Feb 16 10:51
any thoughts on which one ruby will ride.? or will he go to warwick or navan.
By:
tim6
When: 11 Feb 16 13:05
looks like a heavily backed coup taking place on Blazer which HM piked up on early top tipping there.
Anyone know anything about Bridget Andrews who is riding Zarib
By:
ashleigh
When: 11 Feb 16 13:23
bridget andrews is one of the best female jockeys about, ridden plenty of winners for dan skelton. 
does help she is the boyfriend of harry skelton.
By:
tim6
When: 11 Feb 16 14:00
Ash say her on the last bar a very good ride looks like a good jockey
By:
delsie777
When: 11 Feb 16 15:13
Nicholls horses on fire! Wonder if BG has got this one right?
By:
slowerthanjohn
When: 11 Feb 16 15:37
Wouldn't be the first time BG has got it wrong and won't be last but Schofield???? seriously not many can see that a positive booking? Has JP not forgiven STD for falling off that one of his? STD is up WPM in the race.
By:
ReaseHeath
When: 11 Feb 16 15:41
perhaps Munir & Suede wanted STD to ride theirs 'cos Jacob will be at Warwick for L'Ami Serge...
By:
slowerthanjohn
When: 11 Feb 16 15:47
Fair enough ReaseHeath just find it a little strange STD isn't riding for his boss.
By:
ReaseHeath
When: 11 Feb 16 15:52
my guess is that Nicholls thought Geraghty would be riding his and had already let Sam off to ride Buiseness Sivola.

I could be wrong though - you might be right, maybe JPM did n't want STD.
By:
slowerthanjohn
When: 11 Feb 16 15:59
No that's probably it RH just wasn't sure if anyone had heard anything, what you say seems most likely. Just can't believe if Modus has been plotted up that N.Schofield ends up on it, obviously BG has jumped ship but personally would have loved to see young Jack Kennedy come over and take a handy 3lb off as he's ridden a few winners for JP in Ireland and looks a top top prospect.
By:
sintonian
When: 11 Feb 16 18:04
No chance of that happening Nightfly. Modus will be running to his best, it would have only been in the last week that the owners running plans have changed, it's only affected Nicholls with a jockey change. He has still trained the horse for it and is not interested in playing games when there is £80k up for grabs.
By:
roobuck
When: 11 Feb 16 18:17
Am surprised he hasn't put Cobden up though to offset possibly a better handicapped one.
By:
sintonian
When: 11 Feb 16 19:57
I am amazed Blazer is the price he is. He's had two failed attempts over fences this season then beats very ordinary horses last time out. The 2nd and 2rd in that race are 0/10 in races under rules. He's young and unexposed but then so are a lot of others.
By:
sintonian
When: 11 Feb 16 19:58
*3rd
By:
stevo1
When: 11 Feb 16 19:59
Will be 5s on Saturday, fickin mad price 7/2 imo.
By:
roobuck
When: 11 Feb 16 20:31
Hope the guys who went for it at 33s have laid off accordingly - agree it's a silly price. Regardless of how well hanicapped he may or not be, young horse running a week later and after a long journey
By:
Can't Catch Me
When: 11 Feb 16 20:32
Agree his price no is crazy. Guess Baz getting off the 5/1 fav for him has done that though.
By:
The Headmaster
When: 11 Feb 16 20:46
I've not given a penny back and I don't expect you too either CCM Grin

Sod getting my stake back - whacking 33/1 shots with 10lb in hand that go off 5/2 doesn't happen every week.  My ****'s on the chopper and I intend to leave it there.
By:
Can't Catch Me
When: 11 Feb 16 20:48
Yep me too HM. Not overly interested in getting my stake back. Happy to let it ride.
By:
roobuck
When: 11 Feb 16 20:50
Enjoy the ride HM Grin
Page 3 of 5  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo