Forums

Horse Antepost

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
TD_Gunner
27 Oct 10 20:26
| Topic/replies: 5,691 | Blogger: TD_Gunner's blog
Hill's Early Prices ... (Can't find prices on their Website though)

Hennessy Gold Cup: 5 Denman, 11-2 What A Friend, 8 Diamond Harry, Pandorama, 10 Burton Port, 12 Carruthers, Duc De Regniere, Neptune Collonges, 14 Barbers Shop, China Rock, Silver by Nature, Taranis, 16 Madison du Berlais, 20 Big Fella Thanks, GreatEndeavour, Hey Big Spender, Knockara Beau, Notre Pere, Possol, The Midnight Club, The Package, Vic Venturi, 25 bar.

If Weird Al (who is entered) is really over 25/1, I will be having a big e/w bet, he's got a massive chance off 152!

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 7  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 275
By:
Far From Trouble
When: 27 Oct 10 20:27
What piece of form entitles him to go close please? LaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
Masterminded
When: 27 Oct 10 21:29
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh^
By:
Teddy Sheringham
When: 27 Oct 10 21:48
agree 25/1 is value im hoping for a better price on pandorama than 8/1 tho!
By:
Graeme83
When: 27 Oct 10 22:04
That price is more indicative of the horse not running
By:
Crewebish
When: 27 Oct 10 22:24
Weird Al is 8/1 for the Hennessy at Hills? i work for them :)

he is 20/1 for the paddy power, the King George and the GC.
By:
mike hunt
When: 27 Oct 10 22:27
miserly AntePost odds by Billy
By:
revedesivola
When: 27 Oct 10 22:30
diamond harry i think. like wierd al but he will probwin the charlie hall and he will go up in the weights (or will he not go up until after it). diamond harry off 152 tho is good i thnk
By:
Duba diva
When: 28 Oct 10 09:13
where is bensalem? hes not even in the entries it seems...
By:
TD_Gunner
When: 28 Oct 10 09:25
Seeing as he isn't in the above list, I assumed he must be in the 25s bar section Cry
By:
Duba diva
When: 28 Oct 10 09:58
think the entries though came out this mng or yesterday and hes not even in the list. wud have been sure off the bak of william hill trophy lst yr theyd enter him and good perform at punch over hurdles. seems odd...
By:
Duba diva
When: 28 Oct 10 10:10
He was one of our main hopes for the season, but unfortunately developed travel sickness on the way back from Ireland in the summer. I have never seen a horse go downhill so fast and within 24 hours it had turned into pneumonia and then pleurisy. But he’s making an amazing recovery and has been back cantering away quietly for three weeks, though we’re feeling our way very gently; the big worry is that it may have done lasting damage to his lungs. Obviously the Hennessy is out of the window and he wouldn’t return this side of Christmas, so let’s say he wouldn’t be one for Racing Post readers to be putting in their Ten to Follow competition entries. It was a bit disappointing he was successful in only one of his five outings over fences last season, but helooked unlucky in the William Hill at Cheltenham, as he was travelling extremely well when falling two out. And when he reverted back to hurdles for his final run he put up a super effort over hurdles to be second to Quevega at Punchestown.-25/10/10.
By:
Duba diva
When: 28 Oct 10 10:10
just found that on benasalem through new racing post database they have for stable tours....
By:
Quvega
When: 28 Oct 10 10:29
TD being mischievous Devil
By:
booster
When: 28 Oct 10 12:42
Diamond Harry off 152 too good to miss. Soft ground, flat left hand track and fresh are his ideal conditions.
By:
penzance
When: 28 Oct 10 16:06
bensalem not in 10 to follow.Is he injured?, cheers.
By:
revedesivola
When: 28 Oct 10 17:02
cant fancy bensalem carrying the same as diamond harry and wierd al
By:
SatelliteFlight
When: 28 Oct 10 17:14
PANDORAMA
By:
SatelliteFlight
When: 28 Oct 10 17:15
with a small saver on the great one just incase, Denman Love
By:
revedesivola
When: 28 Oct 10 17:37
dont think denman will win, ore competitive this yr me thinks. will mccoy b ridin denman again?
By:
TD_Gunner
When: 28 Oct 10 18:07
Would imagine Ruby would be on Denman.
By:
abbott
When: 28 Oct 10 18:30
I hope Nicholls hypes up What A Friend I will be laying him all day at those sort of prices
By:
PFtrader
When: 28 Oct 10 18:42
I like the look of Diamond Harry and Taranis although wouldn't be sure the latter is being aimed at this so will hold off getting involved until running plans are known.
By:
Far From Trouble
When: 28 Oct 10 18:51
DENMANIA RUNS WILD ONCE MORE

ta
By:
SatelliteFlight
When: 28 Oct 10 18:57
oh god i hope so FFT [;)]
By:
bigben
When: 28 Oct 10 18:58
I dont think Neptune Collonges isnt without a chance here. Quite often these days the best time to catch a horse after a long layoff is first time up, as Paul Nicholls proved with Taranis.

He would also be getting 18lb from Denman having been dropped to 164.
By:
Far From Trouble
When: 28 Oct 10 19:00
Won't be a dry eye in the house SF [;)]
By:
SatelliteFlight
When: 28 Oct 10 19:04
Grin i was bad enough last year Laugh
By:
Far From Trouble
When: 28 Oct 10 19:13
It was a great day CoolCoolCoolCool

Written off by so many, but I am rarely as confident as I was

Heart problems etc, but I trusted the gut. Nicholls wouldn't have ram him if he didn't think he'd win Blush
By:
FCH
When: 28 Oct 10 22:01
The race this year all revolves over whether Denman runs.  If he does, hardly anything else will be in the handicap, including all the second season chasers that typically perform well in the race.  Personally I think that it will be a big ask for Denman off a mark 8lbs higher than last year, making Taranis and Neptune Collonges possibilities if they are free from injury.

Of the second season chasers Diamond Harry and Burton Port have to be of interest being only a few pounds out of the handicap.

I would love to see Denman win, but at 10 he will not be improving and I think something a few pounds out of the handicap will improve enough to take the prize (hopefully Dream Alliance if we go thereHappy).
By:
platinni
When: 29 Oct 10 17:52
gl FCH [;)]
By:
whereaveyoubeenshunskenakamura
When: 30 Oct 10 07:29
FCH -We've been here before have we not ?
By:
gart
When: 31 Oct 10 13:02
denman must have a good chance without thinking about it too much.
however Weird Al (runs today at carlisle) would be the one to keep an eye on. judging by the flows of money he's probably in form now.
he's a lot better than his opposition at carlisle so would expect
him to win. will be in handicap proper, no doubt, compared to a few that are unlikely to be. one for the short list imv.
By:
bazzar
When: 31 Oct 10 13:17
What are the penalties and after what date please?
Weired Al would not want a penalty, surely?
By:
gart
When: 31 Oct 10 14:29
probably not; but prob only 4lb
By:
TD_Gunner
When: 31 Oct 10 17:47
Super run from Al today. Evens out to 3/1 told the story yet he still won over the inadequate trip.

My favourite horse in training.

Just looking for some winning margin bets for the Hennessy now ......
By:
boy wonder 07
When: 31 Oct 10 18:10
Wt i respect Al's unbeaten record i dont think dead heating with Little Josh is hennessey winning form.I think DIAMOND HARRY turns it into a procession
By:
TD_Gunner
When: 31 Oct 10 18:14
Read into the race more boy wonder.

- It was over 2m4f, which is too short for him.
- He was half fit, stated by the trainer and went from Evens to 3/1 in the betting.

He'll leave that form well behind at Newbury.
By:
JOCI Club
When: 31 Oct 10 18:16
He did have some kind of post race scare, which the trainer eventually played down, so I hope what appeared a very hard race won't have taken too much out of him. Would have a top chance if arriving at Newbury in top form.
By:
TD_Gunner
When: 31 Oct 10 18:18
I read something about that on the HR forum just now Joci, but it doesn't say anything on the RP site.
Page 1 of 7  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com