Forums

Horse Antepost

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
sarky
26 May 10 09:41
| Topic/replies: 488 | Blogger: sarky's blog
This season

Maqaasid

King Torus

Both looked to be fluffing thier lines but when the penny dropped ran out impressive in my view winners. Both might of beaten trees and other assorted garden furniture but are ones to keep on the right side off.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 126
By:
mythical prince
When: 26 May 10 10:07
elznaam
By:
Punterbaker
When: 26 May 10 10:08
SHEER COURAGE far better time than KING TORUS showed AND was punted like defeat was out of the question....Royal Ascot NAP
By:
top3 makin ahern and de souza
When: 26 May 10 10:09
agree with the prince on this one
By:
sarky
When: 26 May 10 10:13
MP are you sure that is the correct spelling as I have just looked on bot the RP and SL websites and it does not come up
By:
ben10
When: 26 May 10 10:17
It's Elzhaam. I'm looking forward to Dinkum Diamond tomorrow at Sandown, hopeful of him giving Cape To Rio a race.
By:
ben10
When: 26 May 10 10:17
Now I've spelt it wrong, Elzaam it is
By:
Equimine.co.uk
When: 26 May 10 10:19
I think MP means Elzaam.
By:
sarky
When: 26 May 10 10:21
Sheer Courage had the benefit of a previous run which is why I have King Torus ahead of him in my view. Both the horses I have put up where debutants who intially appeared to be fluffing their lines but when the penny dropped showed alot of potential imvho
By:
mythical prince
When: 26 May 10 10:26
yer i spelt it wrong Cry
By:
downallstar
When: 26 May 10 10:27
The two best from Ireland look to be Meow & Samuel Morse.
By:
sarky
When: 26 May 10 10:28
I now know how I missed this, I was still on my way home from watching Fulham Hamburg and was probably bitching Danny Murphy as this race was won. I was then guilty of shocking lazyness and only done the videos for a few races.
Tinkertown from the same race could be of interest if stepped up in trip
By:
sarky
When: 26 May 10 10:29
MP with my spelling problems I will forgive anybody that mistake.
By:
ben10
When: 26 May 10 10:31
Jackaroo won the race that Henrythenavigator won on debut, he's interesting being an early Galileo colt.
By:
mythical prince
When: 26 May 10 10:31
another two year old worthy of mention is rimth from paul cole stable, flying filly, hope i spelt that correctlyLaugh

yeah meow who'll be aimed at the same race looks a typical storm cat filly, got bundles of early pace although she ran from post to post last time didnt post a great speed figure
By:
ben10
When: 26 May 10 10:35
Head Space of Jim Bolger another Irish one
By:
sarky
Memory 2.00 goodwood on the 19th is another from my note book that could be worth keeping on the righ side of
By:
downallstar
I haven't done much research on that pair, but the horse that beat Meow at Dundalk ran a stinker behind Samuel Morse on Sunday (Moment of Weakness). MoW was 2/2 and a very cheap buy 1,400 iirc, ground may have been to quick, must look for an excuse for the poor display.
By:
Equimine.co.uk
When: 26 May 10 10:38
Meow and Elzaam are top of my list at present.

I am very interested in seeing Apticanti (I think that's correct) a half sister to Distant Music who is with Barry Hills.
By:
downallstar
When: 26 May 10 10:40
MoW prob went off too fast, looking at that race again. The time of the Dundlak win, beating Meow looks decent, and they pulled 7L clear.
Meow's time lto is prob hard to rate as she was well clear and had nothing to push her.
Would like to see Moment of Weakness round a bend over 5f, stop him from pulling.
By:
Ballhopper
When: 26 May 10 10:48
Windsor Monday evening meetings don't always throw up potential superstars, but Rimth looked a bit special and will figure in what will be a red hot Queen Mary with Moonlit Garden and Meow smart Irish fillies in the same race.
  Samuel Morse is worth a mention as his two wins have come on totally different ground. Richard Hannon has a great squad - Strong Suit, Bacheli, Zebedee and Cape To Rio to mention a few.
By:
BJG
When: 26 May 10 11:23
Zoffany Cool

Samuel Morse Devil

Head Space Silly

3 of de best from this side of de sea imvho
By:
downallstar
When: 26 May 10 11:30
Like Zebedee myself, would be concerned about Cape to Rio on very fast given his sire - the ground went from Gf to Gs the last day he ran.
By:
Figgis
When: 26 May 10 11:48
Strong Suit.
By:
redal2
When: 26 May 10 11:57
Elzaam and Strong Suit for me. I'd like to know how Retainer is going too.
By:
TD_Gunner
When: 26 May 10 12:21
Strong Suit
By:
indigonights
When: 26 May 10 14:01
bahceli of hannons has impressed me and dubawi gold who just won up at ayr.
By:
Richie-O
When: 26 May 10 14:32
Yes, redal. Retainer was very impressive and all those he beat that have run since have won, i think.
By:
Cream Of The Crop
When: 27 May 10 00:21
Elzaam, Klammer and Maqaasid are the three who've caught my eye the most so far, and the second named is a lot better than the winning margins of both his victories have suggested.
By:
sarky
When: 27 May 10 08:52
Maqaasid

King Torus

SHEER COURAGE

Elzaam.

Meow & Samuel Morse

Jackaroo

rimth

Head Space

Memory

Apticanti

Strong Suit,

Zebedee

Bacheli,

Klammer

Horses metioned so far.
By:
jamesp
When: 27 May 10 18:01
ben10, what did you make of Dinkum Diamond's win in the National Stakes this evening?  Like you, I was looking forward to seeing how he would get on against the likes of Cape To Rio, as he had looked impressive on his debut at Salisbury, showing a smart turn of foot.  I haven't seen the winning time yet, but they seemed to go a good pace and he was well on top at the line.  Clearly not short of pace, he promises to stay another furlong and is certainly one to follow.
By:
ben10
When: 27 May 10 18:09
Dinkum Diamond was also mentioned ;)
By:
ben10
When: 27 May 10 18:10
Sorry had that open for ages and then posted that! I liked the performance and hope he can go on from that, agree another furlong wouldn't do him any harm
By:
ben10
When: 27 May 10 18:12
Time was 1m2s
By:
ben10
When: 27 May 10 18:16
1m 1.88s to be precise. Looking at the full result I think it's good to see him pull out more from Foghorn so certainly is improving fast.
By:
bosra shame
When: 27 May 10 18:44
Winner of Norfolk - save this thread !!
By:
soldieroffortune
When: 27 May 10 19:24
Zoffany
Samuel Morse

Both beautiful colts with massive potential.
By:
ben10
When: 27 May 10 19:33
Considering Ballydoyle have had a mixed start with their older horses their two year olds have started quite strongly I feel.
By:
TD_Gunner
When: 27 May 10 19:40
yeah, like Samuel Morse a lot.
By:
Fidway.
When: 27 May 10 19:40
what was the name of dermot welds 2yo that won at the weekend
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page