Forums

Greyhounds

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Deptford
18 Sep 21 22:41
| Topic/replies: 11,567 | Blogger: Deptford's blog
1030 Shelbourne, traps open, stream ends, a complete joke, no one obviously tells anyone racing is finishing late, heads should roll but these koonts are beyond getting a kick up the harris, a complete and utter bunch of fooking useless gravy licking koonts.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 33
By:
casemoney
When: 18 Sep 21 22:50
Was on Dept so was 10.45 mate Laugh on RP site anyway
By:
casemoney
When: 18 Sep 21 22:51
LaughThread of the year TBH Laugh
By:
Deptford
When: 18 Sep 21 22:57
Traps opened, stream ended, went to the big white picture, had to go sporty tv to watch, kept looking on website, nothing
By:
Deptford
When: 18 Sep 21 23:04
The only thing good about the koonts is they would be wonderful at a back slapping convention.
By:
casemoney
When: 18 Sep 21 23:05
I was on RPTV dept  it was ok for me  ,Was good all night been stuttering lately but ok tonight
By:
casemoney
When: 18 Sep 21 23:06
The Old back slappers Errol had to run for his train World record to london bridge
By:
Deptford
When: 18 Sep 21 23:08
I watched all night then 1030 pictures went, was watching on my laptop, pics never returned
By:
Deptford
When: 18 Sep 21 23:10
I still hate the koonts
By:
irishone
When: 19 Sep 21 07:36
Now come on deptford son, you aint allowed to "hate" anything over there now. Its a crime. Put away your Den education, I know its served you well so far, but the world has moved on!
By:
SlippyBlue
When: 19 Sep 21 11:21
I've tweeted in several times in the last month or so, to Dave Clark, Errol Blyth, Johnathon Hobbs and Phil Donaldson. Not one of them were read out.

All frightened of their own shadow, or so it would appear....
By:
sparrow
When: 19 Sep 21 12:32
You have to begin your message by telling them what a wonderful programme it is, slippy.
By:
now wheres that switch!!!
When: 19 Sep 21 12:39
Christ…. Can always go back to audio only in the shops if you like lads..?
By:
sparrow
When: 19 Sep 21 12:43
I'd rather go back to one of the London tracks switch but thats just another memory. Sad
By:
now wheres that switch!!!
When: 19 Sep 21 12:44
I’m with you Sparrow, but sadly the game went in the wrong direction in the late 90’s onwards. It’s a tragedy.. but what is the answer..?
By:
sparrow
When: 19 Sep 21 12:58
I no longer think there is an answer switch but hopefully I will be proved wrong.
By:
irishone
When: 19 Sep 21 14:13
Morally bankrupt all of them

Taking the money before the interests of the sport.

Gravy trainers , spineless snakes from the worst sewers in the country inhabited by bookie pond life
By:
casemoney
When: 19 Sep 21 14:37
You need to mention Trap 3  and JK looking like a film Star Slip . deffo get read out then .
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 19 Sep 21 14:40
You remind me of Jimmy Cagney irishLaugh
His motto was also "say what you mean and mean what you say"!  Love
By:
frank60
When: 19 Sep 21 17:23
HI DEP. I googled the word Koonts to find its true meaning. the nearest i got was the word Koontz
A term meant for a person who is a well accomplished sniper in the marine corps. Their uncle was shot down in a helicopter. They speak 4 different languages-English, German, Russian, and bullshit. (primarily bullshit)
They are direct descendants of Adolf Hitler, a man who had no children. They are so dedicated to the bullshit they speak, they would gun down anyone who stood in their way. They know how to assemble a nuclear submarine blindfolded, yet cannot identify the location of a carburetor on a vehicle. To be a proper Koontz, you must have undergone extensive marine sniper training in Fort Bragg, Oklahoma. You say there is no Fort Bragg in Oklahoma? That's how top secret it is.Laugh
By:
Deptford
When: 19 Sep 21 17:41
LaughLaughLaugh More problems at Towcester, traps this time, not a bad word aimed, what a suprise
By:
Deptford
When: 19 Sep 21 17:45
What I will add is that TB is the only one on there who has a pop and I absolve him of being a slurper!!!!
By:
Deptford
When: 19 Sep 21 17:45
I can watch Jason anytime as well!!
By:
ballyregan
When: 19 Sep 21 19:33
jason is the only soldier darryl is the ultimate gravytrainer no opinions ever always hinting for freebies sponsored by bisto, tanya cannot talk properly which I  think is important for a presenter, errol is way past his sell by date and when a controversial question pops up he does not want to know, jk is getting bigger every year which is a worry as the studios not that big and i feel sorry for the other presenter as they have not much room with social distancing still in force.
By:
michael59
When: 19 Sep 21 19:46
when i used to go to catford in the 70s . 80s etc if i went in the bar and over heard what i perceieved to be cobblers i just moved away i never moaned i just thought thats their opinion , i see no difference now watching RPGTV . i adore the fact i can now see racing 7 days a week live on tv and in the words of Harold Macmillan you never had it so good , so lads stop bleating like stuffed pigs enjoy the dogs and effing use the mute button
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 19 Sep 21 19:55
Don't even need to do that.  Just log in here and click on the vids for each/any race you want to view.  No drivel, no dross, no Tina, just pictures.
Fecking bliss.
By:
SlippyBlue
When: 19 Sep 21 20:04
I too enjoy having the channel on, especially as I've not been too good healthwise for the last 20 months and have been unable to get out and about as I used to. So I'm more than grateful for the opportunity to watch the racing and I do so pretty much every evening.
I don't " bleat" as you put it Michael,I send in an opinion which is always courteous and well presented and it's just blatantly ignored repeatedly.

They ( the presenters) are continually requesting for tweets and e-mails to be sent in so as to encourage debate and stimulate and educate those in the studio and viewers alike.

My tweets are never, ever addressed because they just don't like the content as it is deemed contentious and they don't wish to engage as they are incapable of rational, and reasonable thought when it's something that may upset the applecart.

Not bleating in the slightest dear chap just voicing an opinion.
By:
michael59
When: 19 Sep 21 20:42
im sorry your not in good health slippy i hope your situation improves , as for e mailing them surely when they read out 4 or 5 e mails a night from that old trout tina about stuff absolutely nothing to do with greyhound racing why would you ever want to be a part of that , dont waste your time in future just concentrate on backing winners good luck
By:
SlippyBlue
When: 19 Sep 21 20:56
Cheers Michael, best of British to you too. Happy
By:
HallGreenSpy
When: 19 Sep 21 22:47
I stopped watching ages ago. In fact, I'm ashamed to say my interest in greyhound racing is probably at it's lowest ever. Sad My uncles and brothers still have dawgs but the fact I don't have a track near me any more doesn't help. Need a kick up the arris and have just bought a tail in a new un. Hopefully past pleasures can be restored but wow is it so different now.
By:
irishone
When: 20 Sep 21 09:52
The program needs to get rid of the presenters
It will happen sooner or later
People want to see the races.....
And the views of those who should be in the know (trainers, owners, trackstaff ) rather than the guessers
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 21 Sep 21 03:19
It's ridiculous asking for a tip in every race - none of us bet in every race - and they often have the traps loaded before they get round to the actual tipping anyway.  Also instead of naps etc at the start of the show they should highlight pup debuts and the like, items of interest for the future, for us to watch out for.  As for the trap challenge,.......
By:
SlippyBlue
When: 21 Sep 21 15:43
I do pretty well at trap challenges L.H.Shocked
I've been doing them for years and it's one of my more successful punts!

You have to tread carefully doing them with firms online though, they don't like it much when you rattle up a sequence as I've found out with a few of them.
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 22 Sep 21 11:05
Well done.  Keep up the good work - relieving bookies of their dosh!  I suppose there must be a method to it.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com