Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Ravage Again
09 Aug 21 18:50
| Topic/replies: 5,494 | Blogger: Ravage Again's blog
A 4-6 winning nap

And a £4.74 tricast Laugh

I hope she just had a £100 straight tricast

If she did it always it’s would have been a losing bet Cry
Pause Switch to Standard View Anna Has Settled In Nicely
Show More
Report SHROPSHIRELAD August 10, 2021 6:41 AM BST
She is awful

Reading off a script for every race, monotone monosyllabic, just like that boring bloke they used to have on who was an “expert” at Hove (was his name Pat?)

False eyebrows, lashes, more tattoos than a navvy, her gob looks all twisted / lopsided  as well when she talks has she had her lips “done” too

Couldn’t make it pay as a trainer even though sugar spooned by daddy, what price she returns to training now the money has gone up?

Some viewer(s) emailed in calling her “eye candy”. PMSL
Report go racing August 10, 2021 9:24 AM BST
“Eye candy”……she is compared to Tina and Tanya!
Report Winja August 10, 2021 6:41 PM BST
first post is quite funny but is there any reason for the nasty sh1te following..........we have to be better than that.....
Report now wheres that switch!!! August 10, 2021 9:44 PM BST
Shropshire lost his 50p r/f bet and decided to take it out on poor Anna. Keyboard warriors hey….
Report smirnoff2therescue August 11, 2021 12:22 AM BST
not looked in in a while and this thread is one of the reasons why SadSadSad

tough tough crowd on ere CryCryCry

So what she tipped up a tc that paid less than a fiver - she was right on the race wasnt she ???? - not her fault it was obvious - she didnt even big it up -it was Jason wasnt it - ffs give the lass a break and give her a few programmes to get into it b4 ripping her to bits SillySillySilly
Report sparrow August 11, 2021 7:02 AM BST
Grin
Report the.mad.dog.man August 11, 2021 9:11 AM BST
anna is better then the useless woman whos been on it for years still cant do a commentary hows she keep her job
Report YDNA_got_it_right_now August 11, 2021 11:59 AM BST

Aug 10, 2021 -- 12:41AM, SHROPSHIRELAD wrote:

She is awfulReading off a script for every race, monotone monosyllabic, just like that boring bloke they used to have on who was an “expert” at Hove (was his name Pat?)False eyebrows, lashes, more tattoos than a navvy, her gob looks all twisted / lopsided

Report Ravage Again August 11, 2021 12:33 PM BST
Yer it was just a harmless bit of fun

Did not want all this other nasty stuff posted

For what’s it’s worth I think she’s a very decent judge of dog racing and knows her stuff

Considering how hard she must have worked when running the kennel she still knows all the open race dogs

I meant someone asked that Martin Willey Romford trainer fellow about monmore opens and he was clueless

If you showed him two photos one of some picture and the other of rapid ranger, he would struggle to work out which was which

When’s he’s on the show you can tell he knows nothing about open racers

Just A8 Romford graders Laugh
Report LoyalHoncho August 11, 2021 10:19 PM BST
Just like the other girl who gave up the training looking for an easy life on the show she is finding out it aint easy.  I someone renting her kennel?  Anyone.
Report LoyalHoncho August 11, 2021 10:19 PM BST
Is?
Report doncaster rover August 12, 2021 4:33 PM BST
Annalise is a very good freind os mine and indeed trained two of my dogs after rearing them to Racing age.She genuinely felt that the intense life of a trainer was no longer the job for her,she is perfectly in order to leave the job she is a single young woman why should she continue being on the road untill late often finishing bedding the dogs down after midnight Nottingham is about 50 miles from Her Kennels.her presenting skills do need a bit of work I’m sure she would be among the first to admit that.Public speaking or talking to a tv audience is much harder than one would think.I also know her father Ron very well  and also knew her sister Jane who was the first female professional jockey to be killed in a race in England.Give Annalise a chance she will come good of that I’m sure.Come on guys surely we greyhound fans are better than slagging off a young woman for trying to do her job
Report doncaster rover August 12, 2021 4:35 PM BST
I’ve heard Kenny Bowman is taking over her kennels he already trains from the same kennel range ,he trains and runs his dogs at Doncaster
Report sparrow August 12, 2021 6:44 PM BST
Nice posting doncaster and this lady needs to be left alone to get on with her job.
Report Ravage Again August 12, 2021 7:14 PM BST
If loyal talking about Carly philpott she’s probably the best open race tipster that ever been on the show
Report casemoney August 12, 2021 7:28 PM BST
If they put up a Comp for a Meal with ANA  , be alot more entries than that sh1tty mug thing they had .
Report LoyalHoncho August 12, 2021 11:29 PM BST
Yeah it was her ravage.  Does anyone actually pay any attention to what these people tip up?  I know I don't.  Nice post Doncaster and thanks for the info/reply.  Hope you and your dogs are doing well.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com